Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: II Vs DC

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Incredible little attack her from a very vocal II player
    First up he scouts:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2794864a098

Upon judging that the coast is clear he finally decides its safe for his ratty little hammer to make an appearance
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/27948668832

To think, I've been council to be careful of this army. We thought they'd team up a few of there armies and give us a real challenge.

IT seems other than recruiting decent players from without our qaud II are unable to inflict real damage save for a few larger players. And I mean a few.
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Wolf View Post
    Oh come that spin is poor. Considering that Nemesis leaders all migrated to DC is MUCH MORE likely that DC used their spies to exhaust the def troops of all Nemesis players and then move in to kill them... And which numbers? II has fewer players than the DWCobraWD meta
    I don't actually know what you mean by spin...
    I had to Wiki it:
    ""spin" often implies disingenuous, deceptive and/or highly manipulative tactics"

You wouldn't be trying to do that would you?

Poor little II; all 150 of them fighting off the terrifying alliance 1/3 their size. I can see how this situation would be tough for you. I would prefer 5:1 odds over 3:1 odds any day. But we take what we get.... Or merge

Well I really must do this more often, I've learnt so much. Firstly I really must remember to stop raiding PR and NMS DA. I never realised we were in cahoots, so sorry about that. I really must have words with an old ally from SAS for not mentioning anything, absolutely nada, about our impending merge, the little tinker - and as for CW, what a dark horse - I seem to know more about his vital statistics than I do about his little plots.

Secondly I really must stop supplying defence to and receiving defence from -II- and also sharing information with them on a daily basis, I never realised we were separate alliances. I am so foolish. I thought that when I was in -II- and was asked to move to .II. under the feeble pretext that it was geographically prudent and that I was simply changing characters from dashes to dots. I didn't twig I was in a totally different alliance with deceptively similar names and coincidentally identical objectives, tactics, enemies etc.

Similarly I was completely in the dark that some of our attacks on DC were ballacksed up and some weren't, I thought it was just them doing that to us.

Thanks everyone for this earth shattering information. I'll be sure and pop in again sometime soonish. Next year maybe. Or not - I'm a bit busy what with Christmas, New Year, Easter, summer holidays and that. I would say more but it I'm going to be busy deleting friendly farms and amending my contact lists. Tsk, I'm such a gullible old fop.

Quote Originally Posted by tarqu1no View Post
    Well I really must do this more often, I've learnt so much. Firstly I really must remember to stop raiding PR and NMS DA. I never realised we were in cahoots, so sorry about that. I really must have words with an old ally from SAS for not mentioning anything, absolutely nada, about our impending merge, the little tinker - and as for CW, what a dark horse - I seem to know more about his vital statistics than I do about his little plots.

Secondly I really must stop supplying defence to and receiving defence from -II- and also sharing information with them on a daily basis, I never realised we were separate alliances. I am so foolish. I thought that when I was in -II- and was asked to move to .II. under the feeble pretext that it was geographically prudent and that I was simply changing characters from dashes to dots. I didn't twig I was in a totally different alliance with deceptively similar names and coincidentally identical objectives, tactics, enemies etc.

Similarly I was completely in the dark that some of our attacks on DC were ballacksed up and some weren't, I thought it was just them doing that to us.

Thanks everyone for this earth shattering information. I'll be sure and pop in again sometime soonish. Next year maybe. Or not - I'm a bit busy what with Christmas, New Year, Easter, summer holidays and that. I would say more but it I'm going to be busy deleting friendly farms and amending my contact lists. Tsk, I'm such a gullible old fop.
    It must be hard to learn that your (Travian) life has been a lie.
    Do you need a Decent Cuddle and a warm cup of tea? x

Quote Originally Posted by Modified View Post
    Poor little II; all 150 of them fighting off the terrifying alliance 1/3 their size. I can see how this situation would be tough for you. I would prefer 5:1 odds over 3:1 odds any day. But we take what we get.... Or merge [/FONT][/COLOR]
    Let me remind you:

WWW/DC/Cobra as big as II

And your friend ST. George still uses PR defenders. So again don't please tell me about the little DC facing the giant II because that is spin.

And tarqu1no your posting cracked me up... It is true; I am still trying to digest how much the .s and the -s are different alliances...

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

News update:
    Today in a startling attack on our allies "Cobra" we witnessed some of the finest II attacking play that we have seen so far. During this operation one of our allies towns was completely obliterated, making it one of the most successfully attack of the war against us. And the first major hit to have been sustained by Cobra.
    This is the player before the attack landed:
    11. coops2k3 Cobra 13215 18
    This is the disaster site after the event:
    17. coops2k3 Cobra 12593 17
    I'm now here at the disaster site, known to some as home. Others just as village 16. I have with me one of the players from the "Trouble" account.
    Can you tell me please Trouble what will DC be doing to protect their allies?
    "Well, we will be taking these threats to our allies very seriously, in fact we have already mobilized the defence to prepare for the Next Cobra Invasion, we aim to work closely with Cobras own defenders in order to protect against anything like this happening again"
    Ok, thankyou. Some people have suggested that DC doesn't care about Cobra and that they are not allied with DC and its all just some kind of joke. What do you say to those people and what can you say to the citizens of Cobra who now have to consider perhaps even leaving the alliance, there is already a build up of people at the borders and some are saying that there isnt enough bunkers to protect them from further II shelling.
    "Firstly I would have to advise every one to stay calm, remain indoors where possible. Any incoming shells should be reported before they explode preferably whitest they are still travelling through the air and have some distances to go. To the people suggesting that we are not allied with Cobra, I would have to refer them to what CW has said recently on the forums which summed the situation up nicely, DC and Cobra are part of a secret meta, We exist only to foil the plans of II. So we are taking nothing more seriously than protecting our allied citizens from the savage and barbaric warfare that II plans to use in order to achieve its goals."
    Thank you trouble, that's all we have time for here at area 16 back to the studio.
    trololololo
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Messy View Post
    News update:
    Today in a startling attack on our allies "Cobra" we witnessed some of the finest II attacking play that we have seen so far. During this operation one of our allies towns was completely obliterated, making it one of the most successfully attack of the war against us. And the first major hit to have been sustained by Cobra.....

All of post omitted to save space...
    Ha ha.. I love this - this is what the forums are for...

Some fun, original banter between all players. I was getting bored of all the spin from both sides but this has made me smile...

http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/2800885d662

In this devastating attack today we saw what looks like the final blow for DC. Here 5000 hairy savages overran a civilian defence at Chess Meastro's village.

This huge change in tactic looks like it will hand II the advantage and could mean the end of the war.

We can only pray that these savages don't make it into the DC home land, a slaughter there could be nothing short of genocide.
    No-cringe signature.

I'm not going to judge until I know the size of the player involved, if he only have three villages then those numbers don't seem so bad.
    By Sexy logic the best Travian player in the world .
    Oh no SMASH think I am a Noob.

I miss Magnus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Messy View Post
    News update:
    Today in a startling attack on our allies "Cobra" we witnessed some of the finest II attacking play that we have seen so far. During this operation one of our allies towns was completely obliterated, making it one of the most successfully attack of the war against us. And the first major hit to have been sustained by Cobra.
    This is the player before the attack landed:
    11. coops2k3 Cobra 13215 18
    This is the disaster site after the event:
    17. coops2k3 Cobra 12593 17
    I'm now here at the disaster site, known to some as home. Others just as village 16. I have with me one of the players from the "Trouble" account.
    Can you tell me please Trouble what will DC be doing to protect their allies?
    "Well, we will be taking these threats to our allies very seriously, in fact we have already mobilized the defence to prepare for the Next Cobra Invasion, we aim to work closely with Cobras own defenders in order to protect against anything like this happening again"
    Ok, thankyou. Some people have suggested that DC doesn't care about Cobra and that they are not allied with DC and its all just some kind of joke. What do you say to those people and what can you say to the citizens of Cobra who now have to consider perhaps even leaving the alliance, there is already a build up of people at the borders and some are saying that there isnt enough bunkers to protect them from further II shelling.
    "Firstly I would have to advise every one to stay calm, remain indoors where possible. Any incoming shells should be reported before they explode preferably whitest they are still travelling through the air and have some distances to go. To the people suggesting that we are not allied with Cobra, I would have to refer them to what CW has said recently on the forums which summed the situation up nicely, DC and Cobra are part of a secret meta, We exist only to foil the plans of II. So we are taking nothing more seriously than protecting our allied citizens from the savage and barbaric warfare that II plans to use in order to achieve its goals."
    Thank you trouble, that's all we have time for here at area 16 back to the studio.
    trololololo
    Finally the truth!

Glad you confirm the link

Well as you know Mr Crimson I pride myself on my honesty.

I would be disrespectful of me if I didn't credit II with the full success of its offensive actions.
    No-cringe signature.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234