Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: questions need answering

Default questions need answering

My 1st question of many is how a ghaul has the top hero by some way yet has no raiders or defenders medal,always top attackers, yet no defender can be found,this is in front of teuts.

- - - Updated - - -

2nd question is how come over half the alliance get their 1 st village before anyone else in the quad yet still maintain max troop build

- - - Updated - - -

How come 10 of this alliance are in the top 20 pop and the top 7 are all from the same team

- - - Updated - - -

My final question is why the answers to these questions is not paramount to travian mods

- - - Updated - - -

Please dont tell me gold, im an avid gold user, scripts, bots and multi accounting

- - - Updated - - -

Trav has died, multihunters, mods dont care, fair game has died, all for gold, yet multihunters and mods, should be doing more, ultimately , bots, multi accounting win servers.
    Last edited by MOD LMT; 21 Nov 2014 at 08:34 AM.

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Yoink's Avatar

My 1st question of many is how a ghaul has the top hero by some way yet has no raiders or defenders medal,always top attackers, yet no defender can be found,this is in front of teuts.
    Hitting oases...simple answer.

2nd question is how come over half the alliance get their 1 st village before anyone else in the quad yet still maintain max troop build
    They have perfected the T4 start, most likely using a guide which is similar to Lord Aslan's - and they all stayed central so can raid to fuel cap growth.

How come 10 of this alliance are in the top 20 pop and the top 7 are all from the same team
    Because the quality of the UK servers has crashed - and a fair few of them do buy artworks...

My final question is why the answers to these questions is not paramount to travian mods

Please dont tell me gold, im an avid gold user, scripts, bots and multi accounting, Falcos duels daughter, please are you kidding us, thats his other account, why are multihunters and mods doing nothing, avid gold usage is the answer, they dont care as long as gold is bought.
    Have you reported them all yet? MH's tend not to investigate every single account created unless certain criteria are met and picked up by the systems. So unless you've reported them all for your concerns they've probably not been looked into. The MH cannot see how much gold an account has bought and it does not factor into punishments given anyway - purely because they MH does not know how much they've bought.

So in all your rantings, you're just annoyed because they're better than you. Of course there is the fact they've bought a lot of gold and turned it into silver for ointments, buckets and artworks to help their accounts grow easier. But that's not their fault the option is there, it's T4's fault.

BRING BACK 3.6!!!

*edit*
    Prepare to have that initial post tweaked fairly hard
    [21:22: 39] : be careful, behind the facade of a clueless turnip lies the mind of a miltary genius

[21:22:55] Yoink: Seriously?

[21:23:10] : no, there's a military genius standing behind him

[21:23:14] Yoink: (rofl)

1st answer 2 weeks in 2000 attack points hitting oases dont make me laugh , try it yourself now.you wont be able to do it, bots bots bots is the only way.

2nd answer many have followed that formula, cant do it that quick, without multiaccounts feeding, yet again against the rules.

3rd not a chance, uk players are gold buyers and very avid players, yet again fed through fake accounts

MH and trav turn a blind eye, for the sake of our money spent on gold, not ranting at all, just expect a fair game from trav.

- - - Updated - - -

So a ghaul should have the top hero without any defenders medal or raiders medal,,,, have a day off m8, its so unreal, not only that its falcos other account, please, trav is dying cause of bot and multiaccounting, mh need too look very closely into things.

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Yoink's Avatar

Well if Josie is Falco's other account, how do you explain them both being top 30 accounts?

They invest heavily into silver for ointments, buckets, scrolls to boost their hero to clear oases... it's really not that hard. Like I said, just because you cannot do it yourself doesn't mean it's not possible.

It's the same as when people used to call people who settled 7-8 days into a 3.6 server cheaters, but it's not, it's just they raided a lot and built only what was needed.
    [21:22: 39] : be careful, behind the facade of a clueless turnip lies the mind of a miltary genius

I ask you 1 question, even with silver as I do, you cannot get on top attacker board as a gaul, multi accounting, attacking your other account that holds clubbies does that, I know ive done it a few yrs back, its gotta stop, cheating ruins the whole game.

OMG - too few hands to do enough facepalms...

Btw Thanks brettando...
    Hancock

DANES - JUST LIKE VIKINGS... WITH BEER.

Quote Originally Posted by I said NO View Post
    not only that its falcos other account,.
    Please repport me, Calpol.

brettando, good style.

I speak to calpol and he is adamant as a few of us are that ts are multi accounting

- - - Updated - - -

As I always say we are sat here watching and waiting for farms

Quote Originally Posted by I
    Trav has died, multihunters, mods dont care, fair game has died, all for gold, yet multihunters and mods, should be doing more, ultimately , bots, multi accounting win servers.
    A dual account thats online 24/7 - CP helmet on 11thh adventure - heavy raiding - Parties as fast as possible -good
    planning on how to build your city to earn CP, spending alot of gold (some on artworks)

but hey....you can call it what you want to, MH wont find no cheats here
    out of that simple reason - WE DONT CHEAT!!!

Clearly your not as good as you think you are - Pinkie out!

I speak to calpol and he is adamant as a few of us are that ts are multi accounting

- - - Updated - - -

As I always say we are sat here watching and waiting for farms
    Sure thing, Calpol.

What all of you, please, im not stupid, still we cant wait to cross the boarder and smack you guys one, no foad to back you up, only their rubbish players that joined you.

- - - Updated - - -

Still watching, gathering info,small hammer reports being passed over.will be fun for us soon

I ask you 1 question, even with silver as I do, you cannot get on top attacker board as a gaul, multi accounting, attacking your other account that holds clubbies does that, I know ive done it a few yrs back, its gotta stop, cheating ruins the whole game.
    Most of the top attackers are gauls early server if you actually pay attention.

You really must be bad at the game if you can't even understand how people who are better than you are doing it.

By the way, which alliance are you even in? >.<

Brett you should join TS rather than sell your alliances reports back to your new friends TS

- - - Updated - - -

Must be a con traitor brett, selling your alliance up the swanny for TS, your a no good spy.

- - - Updated - - -

You jump alliances each server, so when the TS ships sinks, you going down with them

- - - Updated - - -

This server

im not stupid,.
    Oh really ? You could of fooled me

To be honest all these accusations doesn't belong in the forum. In my oppinion, with you being so certain in your slander and accusations, you should adresss it to multihunter instead. If you don't know how to do it, feel free to ask

Teuton MemberTeuton Member Roobs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    A dual account thats online 24/7 - CP helmet on 11thh adventure - heavy raiding - Parties as fast as possible -good
    planning on how to build your city to earn CP, spending alot of gold (some on artworks)

but hey....you can call it what you want to, MH wont find no cheats here
    out of that simple reason - WE DONT CHEAT!!!

Clearly your not as good as you think you are - Pinkie out!
    This my first time seeing Pinkie on forums... such an honor TS has a killer strategy and that can be seen clearly. Claiming they're cheating is like claiming all gold buyers are cheating. You make 0 sense, sir.

multi accounting, attacking your other account that holds clubbies does that, I know ive done it a few yrs back
    So - what I see you writing is, that if YOU've been cheating everyone cheats? I really hope you aren't a pig .... I really look ridiculous when I try to oink :s

Default Only one question that I need answering

Are you seriously suggesting that Falco has built 36 k (36000 !!!!) clubs for josie to kill ? And how do you suggest that Falco got the ressources ? Besides - I don't even think they're able to attack eachother - there's a built in protection against that, as far as I remember ? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
    In danish we have a saying : "The rowans are sour, the fox said - cuz he couldn't reach them". Go figure.

A ghoul is a folkloric monster or evil spirit associated with graveyards and consuming human flesh, often classified as undead.

Seems like a cool race - I would love to play that one some day.

First: TS did not (with a very few exceptions) maintain max troop build. Except for a few raiders, most of us built very few troops for the first 3 weeks. The first 3 weeks we were not even in top 5 on the alliance raiding list.

Second: Everyone who is unable to launch toward 2nd village within 9 days should look for improvements in there own game instead of accusing other of cheating.

My account launched after 7 day with 0 resource pushing from other accounts, 0 parties, buying nothing at the auctions (ok, maybe a book of wisdom or 2), only building the necessary 2 troops for completing one of the beginners missions, and almost no raiding.

Most of TS took 7-9 days using more or less the same recipe: Complete most of the missions and all fields to level 3 within a couple of hours by building stuff in the correct order - and by building a lot of crannies on day 2 for culture points.

Yes, there was some resource pushing - some of the guys who had already launched towards 2nd village sent a little bit to other guys very close to launching - that is teamwork.

I think everyone on the server is cheating apart from me, punish them all MH, I win the server by default.
    By Sexy logic the best Travian player in the world .
    Oh no SMASH think I am a Noob.

I miss Magnus.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast