Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Best Attack Reports of UK19, round 1

Isn't much of an attack, but still found some defenses

Hitchens: "Those who are determined to be 'offended' will discover a provocation somewhere. We cannot possibly adjust enough to please the fanatics, and it is degrading to make the attempt."

Crowe: "Life [is] full of nonsense. People are going to put you in a negative position if you aren't bold enough. Are you going to call them on the nonsense? Or are you going to be a wallflower and let life smack you in the face?"

Yeah I bet all this rubbish you just wrote have made for a very exciting server

Took you two days to respond and wake up from the stupor of excitement this server has caused you....

Yet still stings to lose against those you deem inferior

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Wolf View Post

Took you two days to respond and wake up from the stupor of excitement this server has caused you....

Took you a month to wake up and stupor from the havoc I wrecked upon you and your little meta...

How fortunate that the entire server meta'd up against the superior alliance on the server in the end though.. Because let's be honest.. We both know your meta never stood a chance of winning without the help from 3-4 outside alliances.

Nothing really stings when you're comfortable with realities. We couldn't beat an entire server on uk3, TFC probably can on uk19 though.

- - - Updated - - -

Took you a month to wake up from the stupor caused by the havoc I wrecked upon you and your little meta...

How fortunate that the entire server meta'd up against the superior alliance on the server in the end though.. Because let's be honest.. We both know your meta never stood a chance of winning without the help from 3-4 outside alliances.

Nothing really stings when you're comfortable with realities. We couldn't beat an entire server on uk3, TFC probably can on uk19 though.
    Hitchens: "Those who are determined to be 'offended' will discover a provocation somewhere. We cannot possibly adjust enough to please the fanatics, and it is degrading to make the attempt."

Crowe: "Life [is] full of nonsense. People are going to put you in a negative position if you aren't bold enough. Are you going to call them on the nonsense? Or are you going to be a wallflower and let life smack you in the face?"

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/70869694dda

Close fight, fair play for the def effort from TD
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post

It was a close call especially as the holder was traveling and didn't report it till late on

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post

nice ...... should of done that 2 weeks ago tho as u would of had time to rebuild and go again 8)

- - - Updated - - -

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/71202b04129

calling this server a win ....... bagged another natars free million 8) 8)

Found a little hammer defending over at SoM

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/751270cbb9a

Quote Originally Posted by Cuda View Post
    Found a little hammer defending over at SoM

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/751270cbb9a
    Yes, he was deleting and rather than use it for offence thought he'd use it for defence lol...

No idea why :p

You guys done some nice hits over the last 2 days.

People were not defending at TD and i was trying to kill off some off so have had to come over and play with you guys now

Quote Originally Posted by 7thhero View Post
    Took you a month to wake up and stupor from the havoc I wrecked upon you and your little meta...

- - - Updated - - -

Took you a month to wake up from the stupor caused by the havoc I wrecked upon you and your little meta...

Sorry I did not realise you responded.. That much I cared lol

Let your bitterness go mate... Just because you used cheating and dirty tactics in one server and nearly reached victory that did not make you superior or better

At least this server was won by the better alliance despite your best efforts to corrupt them

Sorry I did not realise you responded.. That much I cared lol

Let your bitterness go mate... Just because you used cheating and dirty tactics in one server and nearly reached victory that did not make you superior or better

At least this server was won by the better alliance despite your best efforts to corrupt them
    Just because your good players run screaming away from you and want to join a skilled team instead of a meta whose only strenght is merging, doesn't mean cheating and dirty tactics... Just in case you had any doubts

I'm not the one sitting on embassies where I dont play attempting to create some trolling, spinning or whatever you call your pathetic posts and appearences. So I for one don't really know which bitterness I am to let go.. You're the one that keeps making a fool of yourself places you dont even play. I guess you're that bitter because all your good players thought I am the better leader

Oh and please.. Take a look at yourself.. When I dont reply you its because "the server is boring and that proves your point", but when you dont reply me its because you dont care about what I write.. Hmm, sound logics there CW. Just as sound as your travian knowledge, your leadership skills and your appearance on the forum.

Wohoo, not going out of this with a hammer either

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/86050d074fe

running out of troops not a big hit but no one else is showing theres

this ain't big either, but you wanted to see someone elses.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/8611411d21a

AND:

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/86115d56de9

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678