Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Best Defence Reports of UK19, round 1

Quote Originally Posted by leoumar View Post
    @Skoshi. VJPs has/had hammers ?
    Indeed! wanna see? what your IGN

Who took your villages in your area , Its Jazzzzzzzy
    BoneCollector / Dr&Leo / Jazzy Jeff

Lol Skoshi, might have backfired a little there. Leoumar is my dual, and he's the dangerous one!
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Ah you're already on my hit list that's good, i'm enjoying our little skirmishes but alas all good things come to an end... hold on to your hat

Quote Originally Posted by Skoshi View Post
    Ah you're already on my hit list that's good, i'm enjoying our little skirmishes but alas all good things come to an end... hold on to your hat
    Experiences from FOX on uk3?
    Hitchens: "Those who are determined to be 'offended' will discover a provocation somewhere. We cannot possibly adjust enough to please the fanatics, and it is degrading to make the attempt."

Crowe: "Life [is] full of nonsense. People are going to put you in a negative position if you aren't bold enough. Are you going to call them on the nonsense? Or are you going to be a wallflower and let life smack you in the face?"

"Hit list" is a bit strong, maybe "mild tickling list" at best mon cherie

Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thhero View Post
    Experiences from FOX on uk3?
    Well you know us, always the first to pick a fight with the big boys 8) . Oh did i just take another one of your villages? sorry about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Skoshi View Post
    Well you know us, always the first to pick a fight with the big boys 8) . Oh did i just take another one of your villages? sorry about that!
    Wasn't much of a fight though
    Hitchens: "Those who are determined to be 'offended' will discover a provocation somewhere. We cannot possibly adjust enough to please the fanatics, and it is degrading to make the attempt."

Crowe: "Life [is] full of nonsense. People are going to put you in a negative position if you aren't bold enough. Are you going to call them on the nonsense? Or are you going to be a wallflower and let life smack you in the face?"

Some good fighting going down in our new small haste artifact!

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/48182148aa1

First hammer walled,

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/48181f4dc24

Second hammer almost walled but didn't manage to take the village back.
    Uk1- Cool Runnings
    Uk2- Black Mamba
    Uk4- Ser Lowe

~Steve

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

good try... a very nice 2nd hammer... not sure why so many cats sent in 1 wave tho... but on the bright side just made our acc 1st defer in server lol 8)
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

Considering that this artifact is literally in the middle of the T.D quad I'm amazed that worked! It's greatfun watching them fail to take back their own artifacts in their own quad

Thought I would share my own attack. I know usually it is the defenders who show these but I feel like they done well so it should be shown. I congratulate KCC on their defence, they done extremely well considering we sent 2 hammers at them, mine was just one of them

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49036b14224

MemberMember

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/491112c2179

Got bored of farming so cleared an artefact in the middle of enemy territory was hoping to lose more troops tho

Also managed to clear this artefact with a small off something of nothing really

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49133deeebf
    Last edited by Foxi; 22 Feb 2015 at 03:01 AM.

THEY HAVE SOME DEFENCE! Its nice to see that not everyone has given up

Quote Originally Posted by Ob1k View Post
    Nice defence guys! Glad theres something left over there, it was getting silly

So the night/early morning assaults are over. The top report I posted earlier however decided to put all reports into one for ease.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...05,52469bc4ddb

Eventful but decent outcome on our part

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ob1k View Post
    So the night/early morning assaults are over. The top report I posted earlier however decided to put all reports into one for ease.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...05,52469bc4ddb

Eventful but decent outcome on our part
    nice catch there... probably they got so bored they sent without a proper fakes plan... and judging by the amount of eis and ecs in there I guess you knew where they are coming due to scout arte being on and you send a mm like: send everything that can reach in time... we have reals on x villas from TFC

this shows a better fakes plan and attack execution is needed... altho having 2 or 3 players splatting makes no difference in TFC camp... we all have hammers (bigger or smaller all with 3 chiefs), we all have deff... our acc as one of the top attackers in server is approaching 100k praet for instance... others have even more
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar

getting walled is a sad affair ....... most of the time ! but fine on a server already won on a server u can abuse the AA on

im hoping for a million attack point week from TFC ........... lets grind this TD def in to dust and blow it away 8)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast