Thread: Artefact village name

Default Artefact village name

Hi

I'm looking for the name of UNIQUE ARTEFACT (normal server, not the AE) village name at their release, i've find it in french, but not i english
    It will really help me to have a precise answer

R.

ps : also, if you have some coord of any unique village (at their release)(with the name of the server) I would be very happy to receive ir in private, it's for a big project of collecting data on different server (different world)
    Last edited by azro; 06 Dec 2014 at 09:12 PM.
    ǂ- azro -ǂ French Player
    Looking for "Artefact of the fool's coordonate " (Unique) at the release
    a mp with : coord + which server will be super
    it's for a project of collection of data all over the world, so some help is welcome

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Yoink's Avatar

The villages are in the same place as uk3(also an AE server) so I assume that it's the same world wide lol
    [21:22: 39] : be careful, behind the facade of a clueless turnip lies the mind of a miltary genius

[21:22:55] Yoink: Seriously?

[21:23:10] : no, there's a military genius standing behind him

[21:23:14] Yoink: (rofl)

i'm talking about "normal" server, not the AE ones so there is name for minor, an other for major/unique and this for all type, i've done this in french, but i can't find it for english
    ǂ- azro -ǂ French Player
    it's for a project of collection of data all over the world, so some help is welcome

small, account and unique...most of the details are http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=47415 (but the UK servers have different terms from the US/COM servers in some cases still)

great thanks !
    ǂ- azro -ǂ French Player