Thread: Level 22 Wheatfield/Cropland

Default Level 22 Wheatfield/Cropland

I have just built a level 21 Wheatfield/Cropland to see what a max one looked like and am a bit miffed that the game is showing it can be upgraded to level 22 at a cost of 3327700 Wood, 4278470 Clay, 3327700 Iron and 950770 Wheat.

I can only store 4.1million clay if I construct 6 more Great Warehouses but that means I am short for the Great Granaries of 0.96million wheat needed.

What do I need to get the level 22?

Is the small storage artefact I have less powerful that the large storage artefact?

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Yoink's Avatar

Demolished everything in the middle except Great wares+grans?

*edit*
    including market, mainbuilding, the lot.

*edit2*

But isnt 21 the limit anyway lol?
    [21:22: 39] : be careful, behind the facade of a clueless turnip lies the mind of a miltary genius

[21:22:55] Yoink: Seriously?

[21:23:10] : no, there's a military genius standing behind him

[21:23:14] Yoink: (rofl)

Haha that's what I was thinking Brett. I was under the impression that lvl 22's were either impossible to build or you would have to demolish everything in the village and replace with GG's and GW's to build. Correct me if I'm wrong though please.

Teuton MemberTeuton Member Roobs's Avatar

Now I wonder if there's lvl 23's

Quote Originally Posted by RonMcDon View Post
    Is the small storage artefact I have less powerful that the large storage artefact?
    no, small for the village only, and large for the account

But by destroying more things you will have the place to make as GW and GC as needed
    ǂ- azro -ǂ French Player
    Looking for "Artefact of the fool's coordonate " (Unique) at the release
    a mp with : coord + which server will be super
    it's for a project of collection of data all over the world, so some help is welcome

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Yoink's Avatar

I'm sure 21 is the limit tbh, a very popular "fan-site" which I think everyone uses only shows the fields upto 21 on the resource development calculator.

So I'd guess 21 is limit.
    [21:22: 39] : be careful, behind the facade of a clueless turnip lies the mind of a miltary genius

[21:22:55] Yoink: Seriously?

[21:23:10] : no, there's a military genius standing behind him

[21:23:14] Yoink: (rofl)

you would need 21 Great warehouses to reach level 22, more than the number of build sites you have in your village (as you cant change the rally point site use), so no level 21 is the max level you can reach

Worth bearing in mind Ron that building 21's doesnt pay back the res they cost through the duration of the server (You don't make the res back so isn't worth the bother)
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Didnt realy think people bothered going about 19 as its a pain.

when i build 21's im not interested in the payback value of the fields, im interested in the amount of crop per hour - i've had massive armies running still large negative with 150% 21's that would be 'practically' impossible without them. but as you say the sooner you get them up the better for you in the long run.

In the "Old Days" there was one more spot in the village on which one could build. Perhaps that is the reason the level 22 info was generated. In the inner circle, south of the Main Building, there was a space with three spots for buildings. Now there are only 2 spots.