Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has this forum always been so active?

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member goldie's Avatar

Default Has this forum always been so active?

Granted its been a while since I was an active 'travver' - But this forum seems very quiet!

Needs to be livened up.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar

travian is DEAD the forum died with it ......

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Yoink's Avatar

Uk3 and this forum are both the active server forums, I happen to play both...go figure lol
    [21:22: 39] : be careful, behind the facade of a clueless turnip lies the mind of a miltary genius

[21:22:55] Yoink: Seriously?

[21:23:10] : no, there's a military genius standing behind him

[21:23:14] Yoink: (rofl)

I think it's, from a part, because you don't have a thread JUST for talking, on french forum you have a "Life of the serveur XX" where there is the majority of the things and if you want to talk about a specific war, put some rc you create another one

here it's a looooooot of little thread ^^
    ǂ- azro -ǂ French Player
    Looking for "Artefact of the fool's coordonate " (Unique) at the release
    a mp with : coord + which server will be super
    it's for a project of collection of data all over the world, so some help is welcome

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member goldie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoink View Post
    Uk3 and this forum are both the active server forums, I happen to play both...go figure lol
    Tbh, it probably has something to do with that.

So, in everyones opinion, who's the most big headed alliance? Must be one out there. I need somewhere I'll fit in.

I cant imagine TFC not being the biggest headed alliance right now. That being said, we are obviously the best alliance on this server and we didnt even come preformed like some did.
    Uk1- Cool Runnings
    Uk2- Black Mamba
    Uk4- Ser Lowe

~Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve991 View Post
    I cant imagine TFC not being the biggest headed alliance right now. That being said, we are obviously the best alliance on this server and we didnt even come preformed like some did.
    Can't be the best, I'm not in there yet. ;-)

If Only I started the server earlier.

We (T.D) didnt come preformed either, We (like you guys) had a base group of players, [roughly 10]
    So unless there is another preformed ally somewhere else you are wrong, given alot of DC is actually playing the server, but you will find some of them in TFC also

Just a little correction

Quote Originally Posted by Stumble Dish View Post
    We (T.D) didnt come preformed either, We (like you guys) had a base group of players, [roughly 10]
    So unless there is another preformed ally somewhere else you are wrong, given alot of DC is actually playing the server, but you will find some of them in TFC also

Just a little correction
    According to your uk3 leader you came preformed lol, and TFC came with 3 players, we are just so awesome people keep trying to join us
    Uk1- Cool Runnings
    Uk2- Black Mamba
    Uk4- Ser Lowe

~Steve

According to your uk3 leader you came preformed lol, and TFC came with 3 players, we are just so awesome people keep trying to join us
    Hi Steve991, well, I think you have just had your first lie of many, one of them saying they never came preformed and if the leader has told you that they came preformed, then someone aint telling you the truth.

See the other thread that I created, but one thing is for sure, expect more lies from the TD, DC leaders and players.

Good luck with your alliance, be careful of the Deceitful Clowns, or should they now be known as Traitorous Dweebs.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Tormentor when you've learnt how to play travian I'll begin to pay attention to your whiney little insults. Until then keep your mouth shut and learn the game from those who are better at it than you are.
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Tormentor View Post
    Hi Steve991, well, I think you have just had your first lie of many, one of them saying they never came preformed and if the leader has told you that they came preformed, then someone aint telling you the truth.

See the other thread that I created, but one thing is for sure, expect more lies from the TD, DC leaders and players.

Good luck with your alliance, be careful of the Deceitful Clowns, or should they now be known as Traitorous Dweebs.
    Taking a beating multiple times and anything you touch turns to dust, yet you keep trying to make yourself better than others and talk your enemies down.. Hilarious.

Meh, depends how you look at it. Obviously they're not 60 man preformed. They came with a preformed base as Stumble Dish said.

I just know from uk3 chats before uk19 started that a lot of DC players went in there. I haven't really looked on uk19, but these posts made me check T.D's and there's actually not as many names/DC players there as I thought there would be. So entirely preformed? Definitely not. Preformed base and what matters the most to me, preformed plan? That's what I'd say T.Ds have.
    Last edited by MOD Keiji; 02 Jan 2015 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Removing Insults

Quote Originally Posted by 7thhero View Post
    but these posts made me check T.D's and there's actually not as many names/DC players there as I thought there would be. So entirely preformed? Definitely not. Preformed base and what matters the most to me, preformed plan? That's what I'd say T.Ds have.
    Exactly my point, they are not all in T.D, they are scattered thru other alliances, this as we all know is so that they can get the alliance they are in to clear the artys, take the artys, hold the artys, and then further into the server they can leave the alliance they are in and take said artys into T.D

You can deny it all you wish, you done it on uk3, why should uk19 be any different style of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Messy View Post
    Tormentor when you've learnt how to play travian I'll begin to pay attention to your whiney little insults. Until then keep your mouth shut and learn the game from those who are better at it than you are.

Mr. Messy, I recognise your username, have we played with each other before? (Whey)

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Yoink's Avatar

Mr Messy = Trouble
    [21:22: 39] : be careful, behind the facade of a clueless turnip lies the mind of a miltary genius

You can deny it all you wish, you done it on uk3, why should uk19 be any different style of play.
    Not denying that I've recruited 3 players from the II-meta into DC on uk3, but I believe the mods have already asked us to keep uk3 out of this as it is irrelevant to the server.

If you can't seperate 2 servers you have some serious problems.. But then again, we already know about these problems.
    Last edited by MOD Keiji; 02 Jan 2015 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Removing Insults

One way of keeping the forum active is to avoid being banned.

Please take the time to re-read your messages and re-think the wording of your posts to keep insults and personal attacks to a minimum.

Thanks
    -KM

*edit* Mod Sam said it was too big....

Last edited by Yoink; 02 Jan 2015 at 02:28 AM.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Exactly my point, they are not all in T.D, they are scattered thru other alliances, this as we all know is so that they can get the alliance they are in to clear the artys, take the artys, hold the artys, and then further into the server they can leave the alliance they are in and take said artys into T.D

uk domain is not that big and we all at some point played with or against most players... real players here to enjoy and have fun separate the servers and even if they are enemies in server x they are sitting and help each other in server y... that shows character and makes them respected no matter if enemies or allies... you will know they are going to do their best in the ally they are playing for and will never betray it because happened to play with another ally in a differ server. In TFC we know where all players are playing and they never tried to hide their ties with dc or the meta in uk3, we have players that are enemies in uk1 cataing each other every day, but they help and sit each other in here... you need to learn that you will never play with same team in all servers you are going to play and in many occasions you will going to see in ally the player that chiefed your hammer a night before in another server (my case and 1 of our players)... you need to start trusting them to have your back and you must have theirs... whatever happened in the other server it is irelevant in this 1.
    also I see you blaming dc leaders for recruiting players... why? they take decisions they think is best for their alliance... the fault is with the players that chose to leave their curent alliance and move to them and probably with your leaders that did not knew to inspire them and make them stay and fight for ally... you can always go and 0 them, chief prove them that they chose wrong... forum is not going to help you with that... in game actions are the ones that count.

He did try and do something like you suggested in your last sentence....but he's 2 accounts down now, perhaps 3rd account lucky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast