Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Server open!

Quote Originally Posted by Livet er herlig View Post
    I see some high attack and defense scores for both M and TS, can we get some reports?
    Dont really have any and TS are boring on the forum im afraid
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

READY! SET! GO!
    ROUND 3!
    Hide your kids hide your wife(bird)!

Nooo! One of my support got croplooked!
    Guess I'lI just delete now...
    2013: uk5 - Jabberwock, 2014: uk5 - She-Hulk, 2016: uk2 - Livet er herlig

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

i am not in server and in acc anymore, but heard that we been walled on TS losing 5-6 hammers... wasted because somebody in plan screw up and sent 12 hrs earlier showing them where we were coming... my poor hammers had absolute no chance
    doesn't matter how good an attacking plan is and how well is executed if somebody lands 12 hrs earlier
    very disappointed in such players that are not double checking with the planner in case they don't get something in plan and when you set up your attack is saying when you land... how can u press confirm seeing the landing time is 12 hrs earlier than the one in plan is beyond my understanding.

such a waste of good hammers.
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

hmmm .. count again

I believe it is more like 8 hammers walled, 2-3 mini-armies waled - and a hammer caught @ home
    Last edited by usul; 13 Feb 2015 at 08:52 AM.

Sharckyl1, can you please tell me who won this round?

Sincerly Chrizzer

TS are sounding rather chipper this morning, bet you feel invincible I bet you feel like superman!!

Well it's disappointing that someone sent 12 hours early - such a waste but nevertheless a nice defense. Two good walls and sadly you lot win this round!

However I will note that we took a small AA (almost the large too if he targeted tc) we caused damage and we killed a lot of your offence and offense troops too.
    Last edited by Beetroot.; 13 Feb 2015 at 12:40 PM.
    UK2 - Beetnik

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post
    TE are sounding rather chipper this morning, bet you feel invincible I bet you feel like superman!!

Well it's disappointing that someone sent 12 hours early - such a waste but nevertheless a nice defense. Two good walls and sadly you lot win this round!

However I will note that we took a small AA (almost the large too if he targeted tc) we caused damage and we killed a lot of your offence and offense troops too.
    gz in getting the small AA! I bet is has the value of 8 hammers, right??

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizzer View Post
    gz in getting the small AA! I bet is has the value of 8 hammers, right??
    If I thought that then surely I would have said that we won this round..

I'm glad you can count - the 8-10 hammers we lost, it's a shame you can't take away the hammers you lost.

but since you can't read I'll repeat myself, congrats TS win this round...
    UK2 - Beetnik

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizzer View Post
    Sharckyl1, can you please tell me who won this round?

Sincerly Chrizzer
    i am pretty sure you would have not walled so many hammers if our player would have not showed you 12 hrs before where we land... I know that you are trying to be ironic here, but there is only 1 winner and that is TS... I am just annoyed that our player told you where to mass your anvils 12 hrs before wasting so many good hammers for nothing, 2 of them being mine... it is a great victory for ts... it will take alot of time to get those hammers back to their former size even with acad.

and the small acad If i remember well you stole it from us few ops ago, so we only took it back... you cannot afford any mistakes against players like TS have... any mistake can give a hint where we are landing... but to send and land 12 hrs earlier is a killer mistake and you took advantage of it big time
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

New Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post

but since you can't read I'll repeat myself, congrats TS win this round...
    What would it help to repeat yourself if he cant read it..
    Jedi | Suicide Squad

Although TS won, we did hurt a cap or two in return

And if i remember rightly, Falco (I think it was him) said TS only wall or nothing in this very forum, and what I came across in Josies cap wasn't a wall! I think it was mentioned this was almost a kickable offence.... Perhaps for a poor soul in TSI but not the mighty Josie I would imagine.

EDIT: said quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post

A bit surprised about the many 10 K, 5 K 4 K defence. That would almost be a kick reason in TS. Wall or nothing

I agree totally gwoww.

Now wondering when josie will be kicked.

The disappointing thing in this is that M are a bashy alliance, they have most of the AA artes, they send hammers out and target high value targets. They wall rather a lot of the time, sad but true, but at least they are killing 1000's of TS defence they are killing caps and hammer villages and they have not hit a single supply village, I know sad but not a SINGLE supply village! Where as in the last 2 rounds of TS's massive successful offences they have destroyed a LOT, I mean dozens of M supply villages, seriously DOZENS! (all be it undefended supply villages)

I know we are bad defenders we defend our caps and Artes at the end of the day who is winning the Bashy alliance with its caps and hammer villages intact or the WW alliance with the flattened caps and hammer villages?

CON are loving this, I know cause a few of their players told me
    I do talk garbage sometimes, nah make that all the time.
    Any semblance of reality is purely accidental!

Quote Originally Posted by Schnecke View Post
    The disappointing thing in this is that M are a bashy alliance, they have most of the AA artes, they send hammers out and target high value targets. They wall rather a lot of the time, sad but true, but at least they are killing 1000's of TS defence they are killing caps and hammer villages and they have not hit a single supply village, I know sad but not a SINGLE supply village! Where as in the last 2 rounds of TS's massive successful offences they have destroyed a LOT, I mean dozens of M supply villages, seriously DOZENS! (all be it undefended supply villages)

I know we are bad defenders we defend our caps and Artes at the end of the day who is winning the Bashy alliance with its caps and hammer villages intact or the WW alliance with the flattened caps and hammer villages?

CON are loving this, I know cause a few of their players told me

You have got to be kidding me???
    You defend your capitals? You are the bashy alliance with your capitals intact? We are the alliance with the flattened caps? Really????

Could I remind you, please, that TS have erased all or most of the wheatfields in 28 *M/*M* Capitals?
    While doing so, we have lost a total of 4-5 hammers... We have also hit the production in more than 100 *M/*M* support villages... Meanwhile *M/*M* have been semi-succesful in 3-4 hammertrains... (not erasing a single capital) - and loosing between 17-18 hammers...

Now tell me again...
    Who defends their capitals?
    Who has their capitals intact?
    Who is the bashy alliance?
    Who have lost most of their hammers after 2-3 weeks of war?
    Hancock

DANES - JUST LIKE VIKINGS... WITH BEER.

I said No - you really impress me, darling You've got THE most wonderfull spin-attempts I was wondering - How old are you ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gwoww View Post
    Although TS won, we did hurt a cap or two in return

And if i remember rightly, Falco (I think it was him) said TS only wall or nothing in this very forum, and what I came across in Josies cap wasn't a wall! I think it was mentioned this was almost a kickable offence.... Perhaps for a poor soul in TSI but not the mighty Josie I would imagine.

EDIT: said quote.
    Oh that was you ? Well apparently her "non wall" was enough to take out your first 2 waves .... landing before your cleaner landed I guess her falankses did a great job

Quote Originally Posted by Nurse View Post

Oh that was you ? Well apparently her "non wall" was enough to take out your first 2 waves .... landing before your cleaner landed I guess her falankses did a great job
    The joys of firefox!

Josies cap has been rebuilt very quickly, a 20 villy player getting a huge res push from both wings, wonder if the smaller players receive the same benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by I said NO View Post
    Josies cap has been rebuilt very quickly, a 20 villy player getting a huge res push from both wings, wonder if the smaller players receive the same benefits.

*deep sigh* Why do I always feel that I have to start back to Adam and Eve everytime I decide to explain stuff to you ? Who do you think got hurt most ? A small player with level 12,13,14,15,16 or even level 17 fields - or a 20 vill player with level 19 fields ? In case you never built a level 19 field, it's 2551735 ressources each. And if you - or anyone else thinks that Josie is anywhere near being rebuilt, then you should ask for your school money in return.
    When this server is over, feel free to contact me here and I will try to teach you some basics about this game - cuz you clearly don't understand anything. Now you complain about josie getting boostet - a few months ago you called her a cheater because you had no clue how to score off points in early game - if I remember correct you even accused Falco of being her boostaccount. I don't know how to say this politely, but I gave it my best shot here.

Etiam dii contra stultitiam frustra luctantur or Against stupidity, even gods struggle in vain
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 15 Feb 2015 at 01:04 PM. Reason: don't use red text + translation added

Hahaha, a player with lv 19 fields should have asked for def, rather than being a huge pain in the backside and expecting others to give resources to rebuild because they are too incompetent in the first place to ask for def, trying to defend a cap on your own with less than 10k, as the great falco stated thats a kick in ts/tsi eyes, maybe practicing what you guys preach is what you need to do.

Against stupidity even gods struggle in vain
    Last edited by I said NO; 15 Feb 2015 at 01:19 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast