Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Server open!

Default Server open!

TS/TSI declare the server 'open'
    After the artefacts arrival, people have wondered which major allys on the server would clash together in a cross quad war. M&Ms have tried to catch some artefacts from other allys, but have mostly failed.
    Last night TS/TSI decided to declare open war on those who want to alter the confines of the endgame on travian servers. We did so by launching an almost full scale operation against M&Ms... We hit over 20 capitals, taking mostly wheatfields out. We stole 2 Academic advancements. Sadly we also lost two medium hammers... but on the upside We also caught two hammers defending home...

All in all a succesful first strike...
    Last edited by Hancock; 02 Feb 2015 at 11:56 AM.
    Hancock

DANES - JUST LIKE VIKINGS... WITH BEER.

Dont believe a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Hancock View Post
    According to Wikipedia "Understatement is a staple of humour in English-speaking cultures."

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Sounds like a good fight
    No-cringe signature.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hancock View Post
    TS/TSI declare the server 'open'
    After the artefacts arrival, people have wondered which major allys on the server would clash together in a cross quad war. M&Ms have tried to catch some artefacts from other allys, but have mostly failed.
    Last night TS/TSI decided to declare open war on those who want to alter the confines of the endgame on travian servers. We did so by launching an almost full scale operation against M&Ms... We hit over 20 capitals, taking mostly wheatfields out. We stole 2 Academic advancements. Sadly we also lost two medium hammers... but on the upside We also caught two hammers defending home...

lol it wasn't a bad attack idea but we simply rebuild and push our caps fields back with ally help and some gold they will be back in 2-3 days if not sooner... most of the caps you hit have their fields back at 11-12 and ress are pouring from all over the place... I am not going to be surprised if by tonight most of them will going to be back at 14-15.

It would have been a big failure from your part even if we only killed 2 hammers (somehow you avoided most of the walls we had in place, otherwise would have been more than 2 hammers lost and not with a great result... maybe small alliances are getting scared and delete after an attack like last night, but we just rebuild few fields and carry on) but catching 2 hammers home and taking 2 acad that makes it a success... shame.. could have been 2 hammers lost for almost nothing.
    good work from you tho.. curious to see our answer now
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

I like the "somehow" in that post..
    Better start to prep for round 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jepsen View Post
    I like the "somehow" in that post..
    Better start to prep for round 2.
    i like you don`t deny that without catching those 2 hammers home and taking the academics your 2 hammers would have been lost almost for nothing
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

Almost for nothing? I don't know if you are unaware of the costs of wheat fields, but if that's the case I think you should pick up your calculator and then reconsider your statement..
    Not to forget the amount of troops you lost..

New Poster

In my humble opinion this was a well executed and quite successful operation from TS. Well done and congrats! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jepsen View Post
    Almost for nothing? I don't know if you are unaware of the costs of wheat fields, but if that's the case I think you should pick up your calculator and then reconsider your statement..
    Not to forget the amount of troops you lost..
    ress are plenty especially when 2 wings of very helpful players sending you x3 from multiple villas and after move to the next on the list and so on, also when we help feeding hammers and anvils until they get back in positive and wheat fields are up to a decent lv... maybe looks good on paper but in reality you have accomplished nothing... all the fields you destroyed will be back and running in no time... ress are plenty and only need some gold to build the fields back in no time... troops lost if deff this is why they are built for and we all know they are building way faster than any hammer even with acad...

by killing your 2 hammers, if you would have not caught 2 hammers home and not taking the 2 acad , i dare to say you would have been in the loosing side (we will easy rebuild the wheat fields in few days, while those hammers need weeks or more)
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

New Poster

Dont argue With sharkyl.. He know damn Well it was a good operation..
    Jedi | Suicide Squad

Lots of ifs and buts.

Way to try play down losing two artefacts and hammers caught at home. Fair enough the wheats can be rebuilt in a few days but to say the attacks were pointless is pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of ifs and buts.

Way to try play down losing two artefacts and hammers caught at home. Fair enough the wheats can be rebuilt in a few days but to say the attacks were pointless is pathetic.

Alin you would have been chest beating and shouting from the hills if that was a M attack about how successful it was
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    Dont argue With sharkyl.. He know damn Well it was a good operation..
    it was a very good op, I am not argue that... what I am saying the damage you did to the wheat fields on quite alot of caps (definitely more than 10) can be very easy rebuilt without much effort, only some extra gold, while any hammer caught and kill (in our case only 2 unfortunately) in my opinion it doesn't worth dying only for the damage of cap fields when those cap fields can be rebuilt in only few days.. even 1 week and is way faster than the hammer.

it looks very good to see cap fields smashed and hammers coming home unharmed, but the damage it is not that big like you expected in order to justify losing hammers and i stick by my statement that your op is a super succes not because you destroyed the caps fields, because you caught 2 hammers home that had absolute no business to be there and you stole 2 acad that should have been moved, protected, etc... the hammers you killed and the 2 acad stolen makes up way than more for the 2 hammers you lost... otherwise those 2 hammers we killed would have died without slowing us down more than few days.... and with a little bit of luck those 2 hammers could have been 4-5 lol if you would have hit where we deff
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

That's the thing. The hammers didn't die for nothing, the damage done and the artefacts stolen are a fantastic return in exchange for the 2 Hammers caught.

No point trying to knock it. M's incompetence in dealing with the attacks is what should be the focus here. What's a real waste is the 3/4 hammers you guys have splatted already on opponents without any reward.
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    ress are plenty especially when 2 wings of very helpful players sending you x3 from multiple villas and after move to the next on the list and so on, also when we help feeding hammers and anvils until they get back in positive and wheat fields are up to a decent lv... maybe looks good on paper but in reality you have accomplished nothing... all the fields you destroyed will be back and running in no time... ress are plenty and only need some gold to build the fields back in no time... troops lost if deff this is why they are built for and we all know they are building way faster than any hammer even with acad...

by killing your 2 hammers, if you would have not caught 2 hammers home and not taking the 2 acad , i dare to say you would have been in the loosing side (we will easy rebuild the wheat fields in few days, while those hammers need weeks or more)
    so lets see. 20 caps hit. on what? 15 fields each. average lvl 17. (if not youre already behind)
    thats 300 fields with a cost each of: 2280200 res times 300 thats 684.060.000 only for the cost of em.
    so lets see on the crop you AINT getting during the rebuild time.
    so how long time will it take to get them back you say.
    lets say a week for ALL of them back to lvl 17. thats low set and for your advantage of this calculation.
    1 lvl 17 crop makes an average of 6000 an hour times 300 thats another 1800000 lost each hour during the rebuild
    so 1.8 mil times 24 as theres 24 hours in 1 day is 43.2 mil times 7 cause theres 7 days in the week youre saying you need to rebuild. thats 302 mil res lost.
    so far youve lost 684.060.000 on crop cost
    and another 302.400.000 during the rebuild.
    res needed an hour for rebuild is 3.8 mil
    thats the production of 476 sups together to have the res needed to rebuild in 1 week
    so good luck rebuilding
    i doubt that the 2 hammers we lost cost that much.
    so even if we didnt get 2 artis and even if we didnt hit your 2 hammers home were still on top.

C ya soon 8)

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnerx View Post
    That's the thing. The hammers didn't die for nothing, the damage done and the artefacts stolen are a fantastic return in exchange for the 2 Hammers caught.

No point trying to knock it. M's incompetence in dealing with the attacks is what should be the focus here. What's a real waste is the 3/4 hammers you guys have splatted already on opponents without any reward.
    nope they haven't died for nothing.. I never said that.. only said that if the 2 hammers would have not been home or at least have the evade activated and the acad moved , deff etc, then the 2 hammers we killed would have more than compensate the wheat fields smashed considering we can rebuild them very fast... unfortunately people do make simple mistakes like not sending the hammer away or not activate evade or not moving the acad when undefended only on the assumption the attack is fake... this has nothing to do with their op.

and for the 2 hammers we splat trying to steal artefacts it happens... every time you send a hammer out you assume a risk of not having it back... I have no idea how good the fakes been executed or for how long, but ts caught them.. good for them lol, it is part of the game
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Bloodaxe View Post
    In my humble opinion this was a well executed and quite successful operation from TS. Well done and congrats! :-)
    Dear sir Bloodaxe. You just showed class with that comment. A true gentleman. It takes a mature player not to try and spin it.

Obviously - a mission with fakes on 80 caps x 8 waves with serveral players on each faked/attacked cap, 20 caps hit, two arties taken and two cleaners lost - is a succes.

The two cleaners lost is equal to the two we caught at home. (Falco is looking forward to sharkly explaning how it was planned to use 20.000 def clubs).

A bit surprised about the many 10 K, 5 K 4 K defence. That would almost be a kick reason in TS. Wall or nothing

Quote Originally Posted by rorschach View Post
    so lets see. 20 caps hit. on what? 15 fields each. average lvl 17. (if not youre already behind)
    thats 300 fields with a cost each of: 2280200 res times 300 thats 684.060.000 only for the cost of em.
    so lets see on the crop you AINT getting during the rebuild time.
    so how long time will it take to get them back you say.
    lets say a week for ALL of them back to lvl 17. thats low set and for your advantage of this calculation.
    1 lvl 17 crop makes an average of 6000 an hour times 300 thats another 1800000 lost each hour during the rebuild
    so 1.8 mil times 24 as theres 24 hours in 1 day is 43.2 mil times 7 cause theres 7 days in the week youre saying you need to rebuild. thats 302 mil res lost.
    so far youve lost 684.060.000 on crop cost
    and another 302.400.000 during the rebuild.
    res needed an hour for rebuild is 3.8 mil
    thats the production of 476 sups together to have the res needed to rebuild in 1 week
    so good luck rebuilding
    i doubt that the 2 hammers we lost cost that much.
    so even if we didnt get 2 artis and even if we didnt hit your 2 hammers home were still on top.

C ya soon 8)

I really don`t care about your calcul... that means absolute nothing to me... we lose ress? so what? for 1 week even if those players build nothing but their caps fields back with the ally help will slow nobody down.. 1 week in the so many the server has means absolute nothing.

when i debated your hammers vs cap fields smashed i did not cared about the cost... that is more or less irrelevant at this stage of the game, when ally can push and u have 10-15 fully developed villas... my argument was the time.. this is the most important... how soon can the cap fields be rebuilt and how soon can a hammer and all that siege be rebuilt?

on this I based my argument when I said you would have lost without the 2 hammers being caught and acad stolen 8)
    Last edited by sharckyl1; 02 Feb 2015 at 05:27 PM.
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

Good job and a fun start to this war
    Lets hope we can do as well when we send our reply!
    2013: uk5 - Jabberwock, 2014: uk5 - She-Hulk, 2016: uk2 - Livet er herlig

War is on!!
    Lets see some reports?
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast