Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server over ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7thhero View Post
    No offense Cuda, but that's an ignorant way of thinking.

6 Alliances winning vs 1 alliance doesn't make the 'winner alliance' better than the 1 losing alliance. It makes 6 Alliances stronger in numbers.
    "Best" is very subjective. The winning alliance IS the best alliance at winning, by definition. You may say your alliance was the best at containing skilled individuals, but you were not the best at winning, otherwise you would have won.
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Quote Originally Posted by jawwwwsh View Post
    "Best" is very subjective. The winning alliance IS the best alliance at winning, by definition. You may say your alliance was the best at containing skilled individuals, but you were not the best at winning, otherwise you would have won.
    The beauty of metas

6 alliances to do the work, only one alliance listed as winner

Cowards way of playing.

And no Josh. If your alliance is millions of points behind on every aspect of the game, except player numbers, you're not the best. Christ, you're not even good, you're just a bunch of cowards...
    Hitchens: "Those who are determined to be 'offended' will discover a provocation somewhere. We cannot possibly adjust enough to please the fanatics, and it is degrading to make the attempt."

Crowe: "Life [is] full of nonsense. People are going to put you in a negative position if you aren't bold enough. Are you going to call them on the nonsense? Or are you going to be a wallflower and let life smack you in the face?"

You don't understand, you cannot simply be "best". You have to be best AT something. They won, therefore they were the best at winning. Your alliance may have been better at attacking, defending, chiefing, simming, whining about losing etc, but you were not better than them at winning a round of travian, otherwise you would have won, that is an irrefutable and inescapable truth right there buddy
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Quote Originally Posted by jawwwwsh View Post
    You don't understand, you cannot simply be "best". You have to be best AT something. They won, therefore they were the best at winning. Your alliance may have been better at attacking, defending, chiefing, simming, whining about losing etc, but you were not better than them at winning a round of travian, otherwise you would have won, that is an irrefutable and inescapable truth right there buddy
    We'll agree to disagree about that. I think that's a very simplified and maybe even ignorant way to percieve things
    Hitchens: "Those who are determined to be 'offended' will discover a provocation somewhere. We cannot possibly adjust enough to please the fanatics, and it is degrading to make the attempt."

Crowe: "Life [is] full of nonsense. People are going to put you in a negative position if you aren't bold enough. Are you going to call them on the nonsense? Or are you going to be a wallflower and let life smack you in the face?"

You lost II won get over it its no big deal. Coming on another forum weeks later and crying over a silly game isnt gonna make you feel better. You know when a server ends it tells you which alliance won, it doesnt tell you how they won, just that they won. You know when Pearl Harbour got bombed in WW2 and the Americans joined the allies Hitler must have been shouting Meta Meta Meta we won this isnt fair theres more of them than us boo hoo hoo i want my mammy.

Priceless pickle priceless

Cuda I have many fans; you wrong me
    7th is just my greatest.....

Zippy; forums are my home you are just passing by and 7th has overstayed his welcome...

Luckily I have no idea what went on in UK 3, so all these handbags go straight over my head

Quote Originally Posted by pickle999 View Post
    You lost II won get over it its no big deal. Coming on another forum weeks later and crying over a silly game isnt gonna make you feel better. You know when a server ends it tells you which alliance won, it doesnt tell you how they won, just that they won. You know when Pearl Harbour got bombed in WW2 and the Americans joined the allies Hitler must have been shouting Meta Meta Meta we won this isnt fair theres more of them than us boo hoo hoo i want my mammy.
    You know something fun?

I'm not here to whine, I'm here cause I'm playing (and winning) this server.

CW however, doesn't even play the server

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Wolf View Post
    Priceless pickle priceless

Cuda I have many fans; you wrong me
    7th is just my greatest.....

Zippy; forums are my home you are just passing by and 7th has overstayed his welcome...
    Refer to above. The only one overstaying his welcome is the one spreading delusional trash on a server he doesnt even play.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuda View Post
    Bit harsh, i like Crimson.
    May have formulated myself a bit wrongly.

I've heard people say CW is actually a decent guy, if you look apart from his terrible ego and meta-history plus his lack of skills in the game that he likes to brag so much about.

I'll reformulate myself.

I've never met anyone who had anything positive to say about CW's abilities as a travian player nor his abilities as a leader (except his ability to sweet-talk and manipulate noobs into joining him and his metas)
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 19 Feb 2015 at 01:41 AM. Reason: previously warned content

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar

"I've heard people say CW is actually a decent guy" I dont believe this

may be u heard some one says CW is actually a decent troll .

Quote Originally Posted by keevill_81 View Post
    "I've heard people say CW is actually a decent guy" I dont believe this

may be u heard some one says CW is actually a decent troll .
    Well, once again, I get that confused a little, I'm amazed everytime people say something that could be understood as positive about CW, so I get a bit confused!

Locked as s3 yet again...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12