Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 55

Thread: Free 300 Gold

  1. #21

    Default

    You're misjudging me Lord Aslan.I'm not a man as you think.Maybe he's you but not me.It repeats itself again.All pro players think they're best but they're not.Because most of them aren't brave enough to see their false decisions.That's why 3 noobs defeated your best player(was a leader too) in UK1R7

    Now,to make it clear,I won't tell who I am.I posted only 3-4 times with my real name in forums,i'm not active in forums

    Here's some info.
    100K is very simple,lol.I build 25OK.no gold.no arties.only 3 hours daily.mainly solo.Come on mate,you can't get raiders medals just with 100k def troops.

    UK7R?(2012-2013)was the first server I played.played only for 1 month but didn't quit but my account served my alliance till end of game.that's why I have a veteran medal now.

    UK1R7..Both we were there.You were the leader of MoM&DaD.Your villages' name were taken from Bible.there were 2 other top raiders(they were leaders,too) in your alliance..Your 4K hammer was imprisoned in a SPQR player and you left game the in week 6(week might be wrong)
    My rival wasn't Incontinence.And not you.Do you remember who's left?? He/she fight with us 3personal defenders and entire MoM&DaD&DMA for the standing def.
    a clue..He/she was the no.1 raider&attacker.was raiding more than HAL9000&Limited Edition..HAL was usually 2nd or 3rd.
    Only the founder of my alliance believed me I can defeat him.Game totally changed in NE after defeating him.I won't tell the unnecessary details but his mighty hammer zeroed on the arty releasing night.He/she attacked us,lost half of hammer,me and my noobs cathced his returning hammer.He attacked me with his last 6K troops and all were imprisoned.So,his end wasn't different than your game..But the point he/she respected me a lot..didn't act like you.If you haven't remembered who your superstar was I can PM you.


    UK1R8: one of the mightiest hammer till arties.no gold.no worries Silver,I wasn't a member of TSL so the liar leader isn't you or yours
    Now playing UK2 just for fun.

    Now,some other important info:
    -I am a very respected man in real life.I'm a scientist,a Doc.I don't live in UK,not British,either.Researching new methods to cure some types of cancer in real-life.yea,trying to be different than crowds but totally different than your meaning

    -I'm a bit anti-capitalist.that's why I never buy gold.I play in UK servers because It's the easist way of practising English language.
    -I'm definitely an extreme player because as I said i'm a scientist.really good at solving hardest problems easily and producing optimum solutions..

    seems like Mr.Aslan couldn't open the first door.
    only 100Gold is enough to build the mightiest WWKs.it's proved more than once..If you want to be an extraordinary player and strategist just don't buy gold or buy only 100 in the beginning to unlock Gold Club.

    Thanks and Regards

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by secret View Post
    You're misjudging me Lord Aslan.I'm not a man as you think.Maybe he's you but not me.It repeats itself again.All pro players think they're best but they're not.Because most of them aren't brave enough to see their false decisions.That's why 3 noobs defeated your best player(was a leader too) in UK1R7

    Now,to make it clear,I won't tell who I am.I posted only 3-4 times with my real name in forums,i'm not active in forums

    Here's some info.
    100K is very simple,lol.I build 25OK.no gold.no arties.only 3 hours daily.mainly solo.Come on mate,you can't get raiders medals just with 100k def troops.

    UK7R?(2012-2013)was the first server I played.played only for 1 month but didn't quit but my account served my alliance till end of game.that's why I have a veteran medal now.

    UK1R7..Both we were there.You were the leader of MoM&DaD.Your villages' name were taken from Bible.there were 2 other top raiders(they were leaders,too) in your alliance..Your 4K hammer was imprisoned in a SPQR player and you left game the in week 6(week might be wrong)
    My rival wasn't Incontinence.And not you.Do you remember who's left?? He/she fight with us 3personal defenders and entire MoM&DaD&DMA for the standing def.
    a clue..He/she was the no.1 raider&attacker.was raiding more than HAL9000&Limited Edition..HAL was usually 2nd or 3rd.
    Only the founder of my alliance believed me I can defeat him.Game totally changed in NE after defeating him.I won't tell the unnecessary details but his mighty hammer zeroed on the arty releasing night.He/she attacked us,lost half of hammer,me and my noobs cathced his returning hammer.He attacked me with his last 6K troops and all were imprisoned.So,his end wasn't different than your game..But the point he/she respected me a lot..didn't act like you.If you haven't remembered who your superstar was I can PM you.


    UK1R8: one of the mightiest hammer till arties.no gold.no worries Silver,I wasn't a member of TSL so the liar leader isn't you or yours
    Now playing UK2 just for fun.

    Now,some other important info:
    -I am a very respected man in real life.I'm a scientist,a Doc.I don't live in UK,not British,either.Researching new methods to cure some types of cancer in real-life.yea,trying to be different than crowds but totally different than your meaning

    -I'm a bit anti-capitalist.that's why I never buy gold.I play in UK servers because It's the easist way of practising English language.
    -I'm definitely an extreme player because as I said i'm a scientist.really good at solving hardest problems easily and producing optimum solutions..

    seems like Mr.Aslan couldn't open the first door.
    only 100Gold is enough to build the mightiest WWKs.it's proved more than once..If you want to be an extraordinary player and strategist just don't buy gold or buy only 100 in the beginning to unlock Gold Club.

    Thanks and Regards
    Please enlighten me oh master, I need to take a sip of your endless well of knowledge. Please tell me how to not settle yet on uk2, I tried so hard but failed, but it seems you have succeeded where I didn't! My admiration for you knows no boundaries. I was opening my wallet and was prepared to offer you 5000 gold, but now I see you despise gold using. I am heart broken, and yet I forgive you, because my only light in this cavern of darkness is you, Cancer Curing, Gold free, benign, selfless human being.
    "I have edited your post and removed the section whereby you are encouraging moog to break the rules." -mod

    meh
    Uk3 - Round 5: http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/2533830af11.png + http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/24895058b28.png - I love to feed troops.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/2538802fcc3.png

  3. #23
    Lord Aslan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,408

    Default

    Interesting... Not only did I not lead any such alliance, everyone who is anyone, knows I have not played more than the start game for a very long time, so boasting about the fact that this supposed Aslan on uk1 did not last more than 6 weeks is like boasting that the sun is week and can't stay up longer than a few hours at a time.

    It's unfounded boasting seeing as I never played a UK 1 server last year... I did however play the uk1 server where you only played the first month. I won't talk of what I did after you left the server, even though it was one of the few servers that I played to end-game.

    Instead I'll show you what I did in the first 3 weeks of the server when you were there.
    http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa2834c74.png

    That's 15 medals in 3 weeks... Only beaten by my own personal record of 16 medals, a UK record set a number of years ago before gold club and all these things that make the game difficult not to succeed.

    See my ambitions lead to results... I had the ambition of being one of travians best players, doing things that others never had. To this day there are a number of strategies of play that I can put my name to- to this day there are 1000's of travian players that use a guide I wrote back in 2009.

    I have ambition to succeed, and when I do, I share my successes and methods with others so they to may share in my success...

    What do you, or have you done for travian, other than blow you own horn in a total of 4 posts which have added nothing to anyone?

    Further more, if you truly wish to convince anyone, I hope you have some kind of evidence as to your findings?

    Somehow I doubt you have more than mere theories.

    One last thing... Gold club provides you with trade routes. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how to play without gold if you have trade routes lol.
    Last edited by Lord Aslan; 20 Feb 2015 at 01:32 PM.

    What's the last question you would want me to ask in this sig?
    Here it is:
    What's the purpose of life?

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    Interesting... Not only did I not lead any such alliance, everyone who is anyone, knows I have not played more than the start game for a very long time, so boasting about the fact that this supposed Aslan on uk1 did not last more than 6 weeks is like boasting that the sun is week and can't stay up longer than a few hours at a time.

    It's unfounded boasting seeing as I never played a UK 1 server last year... I did however play the uk1 server where you only played the first month. I won't talk of what I did after you left the server, even though it was one of the few servers that I played to end-game.

    Instead I'll show you what I did in the first 3 weeks of the server when you were there.
    http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa2834c74.png

    That's 15 medals in 3 weeks... Only beaten by my own personal record of 16 medals, a UK record set a number of years ago before gold club and all these things that make the game difficult not to succeed.

    See my ambitions lead to results... I had the ambition of being one of travians best players, doing things that others never had. To this day there are a number of strategies of play that I can put my name to- to this day there are 1000's of travian players that use a guide I wrote back in 2009.

    I have ambition to succeed, and when I do, I share my successes and methods with others so they to may share in my success...

    What do you, or have you done for travian, other than blow you own horn in a total of 4 posts which have added nothing to anyone?

    Further more, if you truly wish to convince anyone, I hope you have some kind of evidence as to your findings?

    Somehow I doubt you have more than mere theories.

    One last thing... Gold club provides you with trade routes. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how to play without gold if you have trade routes lol.
    Wow such brag much inspired. You can share the throne with Secret.
    "I have edited your post and removed the section whereby you are encouraging moog to break the rules." -mod

    meh
    Uk3 - Round 5: http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/2533830af11.png + http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/24895058b28.png - I love to feed troops.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/2538802fcc3.png

  5. #25
    Lord Aslan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,408

    Default

    I'm offended... My arrogance is in a league of its own. My throne is at such a hight mere mortals like you can't even view its magnificence.
    Last edited by Lord Aslan; 20 Feb 2015 at 08:51 PM.

    What's the last question you would want me to ask in this sig?
    Here it is:
    What's the purpose of life?

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    Silver: If I give you the gold it would encourage you to spend more time in the game, and you know why I won't do that.
    Haha, fair enough.
    ~The N00b that could; I was banned once because MH's thought I was a bot. Easy mistake.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/25986449943 uk1 round 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecoJewpq-I uk1 round 7 end game vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzL9htlbNvA uk1 round 8 end game vid.

    S1 - Bang!

  7. #27

    Default

    UK1Round8 finished 10 days ago so it was UK1R7. You were there Lord Aslan.You played UK1R7.

    I said weeks might be wrong.maybe it was 5th.but it was 4K imprisoned troops of yours..You think you're one of the best.Yep you're one of them..Leaders of MoM&DaD&DMA underestimated me and my noobs but beat them one by one..Our story began after you leave the game.

    I already pointed some players' names,names of your villages too. except my main rival..

    If you say I don't remember anything about it ,so there're 4 ways
    1-I'm a liar.have some personality problems.living in a virtual World.need to be cured.
    2-You simply forgot the names
    3-You're lying.
    4-You're not Lord Aslan(impossible option)

    btw I read some part of your Guide.It doesn't sucks.Generally a very good guide but there are some points need to be corrected and improved..especially building crannies is the brilliant idea(for romans especially) that I did before your reading your guide

    Being best isn't about arrogance,all it's about "analytical approaches".I'm not here to say I'm the best but the reality is ,I already won.

    I have evidences but first you need to remember what you forgot..Travian is an addiction(hope you're cured) for many so if you remember who the top1 raider&attacker in your alliance was,he/she would tell you I'm real..

    Regards.

  8. #28
    Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by secret View Post
    If you say I don't remember anything about it ,so there're 4 ways
    1-I'm a liar.have some personality problems.living in a virtual World.need to be cured.
    2-You simply forgot the names
    3-You're lying.
    4-You're not Lord Aslan(impossible option)
    If its an impossible option then its not really an option :p

    And... why did this thread just turn into an ego fest?

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFairyKing View Post
    If its an impossible option then its not really an option :p

    And... why did this thread just turn into an ego fest?
    Because it's always hard for any top player to admit there're someone else might be better or equal to them.

    5th option:Lord Aslan activated the account but others ran it.So he might be right about non-remember anything

    For example Albert Einstein was a genius but never believed that Quantum Theory was real just because of his religious approaches.His rival explained all details scientifically but Einstein didn't admit it.Einstein just said" God never plays dice"

    And We know,Einstein sucked in this case
    Last edited by secret; 20 Feb 2015 at 10:39 PM.

  10. #30
    Lord Aslan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,408

    Default

    Look who started the thread and you have your answer :p

    In that case, if the last uk1 was round 8. Then UK round 7 is where the above image is from, and as you can see, I reached a minimum of 14 villages, while being rank 20. So I think evidense suggests that you are a liar as I clearly did not delete after the first 6 weeks. If you meant I was on server 8... Then you are mistaken.

    Either way just because Lord Aslan was on a server, does not mean it was me. Lots of people have tried over the yrs to gain the advantages that comes with being me: sponsors, respect, choice of alliance... you name it. Problem is, no-one with my name survives for very long (not even me lol)because the name suggests a serious threat and gets targeted from the word go... So most people only bother trying once before giving up.

    Edit: Better or equal to me? There are a fair few players out there that are overall better than me... Better than what I specialise at, ie start game? Highly unlikely.

    Either way, there is no way of ever knowing as the game has changed so much that start game skill has been basically removed.
    Last edited by Lord Aslan; 20 Feb 2015 at 10:49 PM.

    What's the last question you would want me to ask in this sig?
    Here it is:
    What's the purpose of life?

  11. #31

    Default

    I'm a Liar
    I really don't remember weeks.But if you say you reached 14 villages he's definitely you..Sorry,not checked the link because I want to remind you step by step.As I said before My rival weren't you.

    Other thing if you reached 14 villages in UK1R7 so you can remember how your troops imprisoned AND what your alliance was..
    It isn't R8.

  12. #32
    Lord Aslan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,408

    Default

    My alliance anyone can tell you, if it was one that I lead, would have been called Lo®ds, the trademark name for all my alliances since... Not sure, long before your time at any rate.
    Also, if I had 14 villages, the fields in my capital would have been a minimum of lvl16, more than likely lvl 18. Either way, 4k troops is something a couple of weeks can build at that stage, hardly something to cry about lol.

    Check out my guide for gold buyers written in 2009 and you will see why loss of troops is not something that has ever bothered me.
    http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=54083
    Last edited by Lord Aslan; 20 Feb 2015 at 11:02 PM.

    What's the last question you would want me to ask in this sig?
    Here it is:
    What's the purpose of life?

  13. #33

    Default

    "sponsors" isn't something a lot of players would be comfortable with, even if it's perceived to as an advantage

    and the competition for croppers on the recently started s2 suggests that the start game is still pretty skilled although the combination of skills has changed over time. Many of the earlier settlers aren't those who spent a fortune on cp helmets before anyone says it...

  14. #34

    Default

    So he isn't you.Thanks for the update..I'm still noob

  15. #35
    Lord Aslan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    "sponsors" isn't something a lot of players would be comfortable with, even if it's perceived to as an advantage

    and the competition for croppers on the recently started s2 suggests that the start game is still pretty skilled although the combination of skills has changed over time. Many of the earlier settlers aren't those who spent a fortune on cp helmets before anyone says it...
    If a guy who earns over 80k a year offers to sponsor you in return for him being associated with your account... I would be surprised to see anyone turn him down.

    I might be wrong but could you be confusing skill with knowledge? If I'm not mistaken, the skills of dodging, following home, Raiding early game etc are now hardly in use? Might be wrong, been a while but I think I remember working out that simming was just as if not more efficient than Raiding during start game. And imo, swimming doesn't require skill so much as knowledge and dedication?

    What's the last question you would want me to ask in this sig?
    Here it is:
    What's the purpose of life?

  16. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    If a guy who earns over 80k a year offers to sponsor you in return for him being associated with your account... I would be surprised to see anyone turn him down.

    I might be wrong but could you be confusing skill with knowledge? If I'm not mistaken, the skills of dodging, following home, Raiding early game etc are now hardly in use? Might be wrong, been a while but I think I remember working out that simming was just as if not more efficient than Raiding during start game. And imo, swimming doesn't require skill so much as knowledge and dedication?
    not sure where you are seeing the distinction - dodging and following home are just a combination of knowledge and a quick internet connection, it's not a magical skill

    there are a lot of players who still play solo accounts instead of dualling and plenty of players who would never dream of cheating/buying resources etc. because all of that spectrum dilutes how proud they are of what they have achieved under their own scheme. [I'd certainly turn him down!]
    Last edited by Samantha78; 21 Feb 2015 at 01:34 AM.

  17. #37
    Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Leeds/Norwich
    Posts
    2,387

    Default

    Ok I want the gold?

    What do I want it for exalcty? Revealing it on the forum gives my stratergy to my enemies.

    Got beaten to settle by some one who has more money than me and could afford a glad helm, then I got beaten fair and square by some one who'd have settled it later than me but my settlers spent a day or so traipsing around and not doing anything because of the first bounce.

    I could use the gold in a campaign to get the cropper that I didn't manage to get, and to wage war in the game of travian.

    I will probably give the gold to some one on my team, rather than keep it for myself. Since I need all members of the team to be functional and useful and the gold club is the single biggest bonus in the game.

    Might then convince him to use some of it in ways to help me, for instance clearing oasis with cages for me to raid.

    In any-case, that's what I think I'll use it on.

    Don't need it but it'd come in handy

    T
    No-cringe signature.

  18. #38

    Default

    Cut the jibber jabber and give someone the gold. Preferably me.

  19. #39
    Angelic

    wgn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    If you gave me your gold link I 'might' be tempted to play the game again.

    But then again I'd probably just pass it on to an in-game friend. I have the ideal friend in mind. They don't have a very good account, nor will they achieve any outstanding things in the sever. But where they come out on top is their willingness to recruit and help new players with low/moderate activity who players like me eat for dinner. They also never quit a sever.

    Then again I might just give it to one of my gold using friends as extra help to feed their army.
    Last edited by wgn; 22 Feb 2015 at 04:43 PM.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

  20. #40
    Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Warfield
    Posts
    1,008

    Default

    does Aslan have gold ....or is all this to get people to dance to feed his ego ........

    as for aslan the player ..... only see u in toon on a uk 1 .... lots of early medals - account looked the business ......then ...... nothing aslan done an aslan

    your beginners guide is good tho so some credit there

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •