Thread: yawn!!

Default yawn!!

This server is dead.. think im gonna delete at the weekend.. cant they just end the server now and say tfc have won... there seems little point carrying on and nothing to play for..

Haha, why not come try attack TFC, it could be fun for you!
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

I would do but my capital containing my offence disappeared without seeing action haha. Just 24 hour defence production now
    Last edited by DannyWild; 19 Feb 2015 at 10:02 PM.

rofl, was that one of my boys doing, or actually someone else for once?
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

That wasnt me was it? I bounced into a 15c today with 8 waves, no cuts no nothing. just 15 fields gone. You guys got no leadership left or something?

No mate wasnt you my capital completely disappeared haha

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar

What's your ign ....I asumed wild boy ! Had a hand in moon the loons cap exploding OOO have not put up much fight but compared to the larger alliance of V-jps u guys are pro s

Quote Originally Posted by keevill_81 View Post
    What's your ign ....I asumed wild boy ! Had a hand in moon the loons cap exploding OOO have not put up much fight but compared to the larger alliance of V-jps u guys are pro s
    Yeah your right we lost most of our offences just as we was getting ready to launch them, moon lost 100k+ without seeing action and mine wasnt that far behind.. we planned on launching a few big attacks.. but didnt get the chance we are defending on a few fronts at the minute.. are we not gonna see some action between fc and td before t he server ends?? Yeah I keep seeing your offence on our reports page haha

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member goldie's Avatar

Whats considered a big offense on this server?

Anything over 120k is considered okay. But it's a Smashy smashy style server so need for hammers much bigger than that.