Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: M/TS math, tears and squabbles

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    ohh.. So you Think we decided not to def the Reals...??? Strange strategy In my World.. As i Said before it was a good operation so its More difficult tho guess where you hit.. It was actually a compliment.. Now you know how it feels every time we make an operation.
    lol u didn't thought is going to be so easy? did you? I am glad to see that no more hammers been sent 12 hrs prior to the attack and our off coord are doing their job well... like I said above, playing smashy takes alot of pressure... u don't have to save your troops for endgame, you just smash, lose some, even all is not a big problem... you just rebuild and send again... you just need the determination, gold and good players and you can be very annoying for any ww ally that always have to play with the endgame in mind and always risking to either be wall in deff or have their cap with wwk 0ed or their wwks/rammers chiefed.

everyone in M wanted quality opposition in this server to really make it fun and not a boring server, TS i guess come in uk for same reason... so have fun guys smashing each other and not worry about endgame... it is way more fun than just saving your troops for 1 hit at the end of the game lol
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

Rumour has it TS/I are giving artes away for freeeeee.

rumour has it that TS(I) are conquering other artefacts as replacements.

Rumour has it people are boasting without posting

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Wolf View Post
    Rumor has it, some people rhyme all of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Wolf View Post
    well ev'ryone with a treasury chamber can see that the unique architect has changed ownership - despite being protected by large hawkeyes.

http://www.gettertools.com/ts5.travi....4/kb/GW6XsGBZ

7 more waves all killed along with the 4k troops he tried to slot in with them

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

Quote Originally Posted by usul View Post
    well ev'ryone with a treasury chamber can see that the unique architect has changed ownership - despite being protected by large hawkeyes.
    Thankfully I have insomnia or it would have been tad more embarrasing

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/6173023ef3a
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/61728867e0d

Well done
    UK5 - Thor Girl

Yes rumour has it TS/TSi lost a lot more hammers and thousands more catas cut. That combined with there low defense means its now open season. Grats on the Unique Architects though, another target that needs 150k+ def assigned minimum to it

Makes my attack planning job that much more easier.
    UK5 - Shrek

Quote Originally Posted by eppyrage View Post
    Yes rumour has it TS/TSi lost a lot more hammers and thousands more catas cut. That combined with there low defense means its now open season. Grats on the Unique Architects though, another target that needs 150k+ def assigned minimum to it

Makes my attack planning job that much more easier.

We are approaching endgame - And losing some hammers, is not the end of the world, as we do need more player focusing 100% on defense.
    Of course this is the break M&Ms have been waiting for - We'll have to try to fight it off as best we can.

Meanwhile M can go look for Mystique Xs capital... it seems to have gone missing
    Hancock

DANES - JUST LIKE VIKINGS... WITH BEER.

Quote Originally Posted by Hancock View Post
    We are approaching endgame - And losing some hammers, is not the end of the world, as we do need more player focusing 100% on defense.
    Of course this is the break M&Ms have been waiting for - We'll have to try to fight it off as best we can.

Meanwhile M can go look for Mystique Xs capital... it seems to have gone missing
    Rebuild in 3 days. You wont hurt us. Same goes for the level 18 fields lost. 3 days.

5 of the players hit are already functioning again with no negative and a nice positive.. We lost nothing much that damages us for longer than a few days. You stole the only artifact we are not interested in. You have lost big, big hammers hitting players caps but not destroying them. Total waste of hammers for anyone, nvm an ally that have got to fight other WW alliances sooner rather than later..

And guess what, we are still here.. just as strong
    UK5 - Shrek

5 of the players hit are already functioning again with no negative and a nice positive.. We lost nothing much that damages us for longer than a few days. You stole the only artifact we are not interested in. You have lost big, big hammers hitting players caps but not destroying them. Total waste of hammers for anyone, nvm an ally that have got to fight other WW alliances sooner rather than later..

And guess what, we are still here.. just as strong
    Erhm ?? WE have to fight other ww alliances ? Why ? We're not going for natarwin If we manage to keep M occupied for others to build ww, our mission will be accomplished

Quote Originally Posted by Hancock View Post

Well TS(i} finally have a voice again haha!

I just noticed the zero on Mystique X, congrats on that and taking the unique architect and for the damage caused on other caps, and for the amount of defense killed.

The architect may be useless to us but it is the best for the WW, so I do see that is a bummer myself!

I agree losing some off to make way for 100% defense is good, but it cost you more than some off! Nicely illustrated on the defense board, as below!

Rank Alliance Points
    1. *M 326526
    2. *M* 239848
    Reports to follow once they have been gathered ... (theres so many haha)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nurse View Post
    Erhm ?? WE have to fight other ww alliances ? Why ? We're not going for natarwin If we manage to keep M occupied for others to build ww, our mission will be accomplished
    Eh! If CON win then you win? If PhoenixG win then you win?
    A bit odd - unless your entire server is suddenly dedicated to stopping M achieving a natar victory?
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post
    Well TS(i} finally have a voice again haha!

I just noticed the zero on Mystique X, congrats on that and taking the unique architect and for the damage caused on other caps, and for the amount of defense killed.

The architect may be useless to us but it is the best for the WW, so I do see that is a bummer myself!

I agree losing some off to make way for 100% defense is good, but it cost you more than some off! Nicely illustrated on the defense board, as below!

Rank Alliance Points
    1. *M 326526
    2. *M* 239848
    Reports to follow once they have been gathered ... (theres so many haha)

- - - Updated - - -

Eh! If CON win then you win? If PhoenixG win then you win?
    A bit odd - unless your entire server is suddenly dedicated to stopping M achieving a natar victory?
    You make it sound so personal ... but yes. Natarwin on a small server with 800 players should be a piece of cake - preventing 3 alliances (M&M + phoenixG) from doing that would be epical Oh - and it's not suddenly a matter of preventing natarwin - We've stated that on several occasions
    Last edited by Nurse; 09 Mar 2015 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurse View Post
    You make it sound so personal ... but yes. Natarwin on a small server with 800 players should be a piece of cake - preventing 3 alliances (M&M + phoenixG) from doing that would be epical
    Ha, your not the first person to say I come across in that manner
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post
    Ha, your not the first person to say I come across in that manner
    Well you seem like one (of the few) who has certain abilities in Travian - and yes - this is a compliment - 1/3 of the entire server playing for natarwin should be impossible to stop - I still think you've got way higher odds than anyone else. You only have to focus on half of the game without having to plan ww building. IF and I really mean IF we manage to stop you, our deed would be more challeging than hammering 2-3 ww's - specially since we're the only ones trying to cross your plans. If this means that Con - or any third ww will reach 100 - so be it. We've won lots of servers just like you, and our world won't crash with our WW. Your goal on this server is natarwin - our goal has become to prevent it while building ww. Go figure who has the bigger challenge
    I hope this makes sense - it does in my head in danish

So now you are obviously losing this battle after already having a Nap with CON you have a Nap with the DA alliances so they can feed into your WW.. lol and lol again. You are spineless and don't deserve the right to claim to be a good alliance, lets nap up 3/4 of the server then claim we have achieved something if someone wins

I'm happy just to trash TS now. If someone else wins then thats fair enough, we will try to stop them of course but stopping the "not so" great danes and having fun has taken priority.
    UK5 - Shrek

So now you are obviously losing this battle after already having a Nap with CON you have a Nap with the DA alliances so they can feed into your WW.. lol and lol again. You are spineless and don't deserve the right to claim to be a good alliance, lets nap up 3/4 of the server then claim we have achieved something if someone wins
    This.
    no more characters needed

Errrr last time i checked we did not have a nap with Con? Seeing as me and a couple of others just zero'd a con village!
    Six days on the run, looking for a place to have some fun....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast