Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite316 View Post
    Ts ts, so your the Danish best,
    you came here to win,
    well that's what you said,
    you changed your mind about a Natar win,
    even tho Hancock swore that it was not for him.

M came to the server with no idea who you were,
    a bunch of simmers,
    some gold mongering whores,
    silver tounged players,
    no one was sure.

And then with a boom we had war,
    ts proved they were much more,
    the forum got busy,
    the nap with da well that was just silly !

so now it looks like we both want the same win,
    so why still attack,
    con have had enough time to sim a win.
    unless your intention for a Natar win,
    is a load of ...........
    Never have so many fought so much for so long for so little..
    Some try to hide, some try to cheat, but time will show, we always will meet. Try as you might, to guess my name, I promise you'll know, when you, I do claim. Who am I?

http://youtu.be/Je8MXiwmNIk

Quote Originally Posted by SPARTAN1000 View Post
    Never have so many fought so much for so long for so little..
    Or had as much fun throwing so many pixels round the server

It has to be said that this stage in most UK server are really boring as everybody tries to build for endgame. TS/I have made this one interesting as they have had the Cojones to back their words with actions.

Any thing said on here is just so much male cow droppings actions speak louder than any words, and they back most of their words with action.

AS for the natar win strategy of TS/I ( and yes i know Hancock wont be holding it) I may remind him of these sage words he said in another thread

"I read somewhere that the unique architect was the only artifact M didn't need. It goes without saying, that it takes a full blown idiot, not to understand how much harder it will be for M to delay us enough for a natarwin, after we have the Unique Architect. Don't drink after school kids!"

He does need it for his alliance to win a WW race we would have liked it to make a WW zero easier but a well planned haste ghost with a good sacrifice ahead of it took it. That's life.

However we do still have all our AA's, we have still got all our caps and hammer villages (JUST) and we still have an offence team that is enjoying its fun. We all just wish that TS offences were not quite so well planned, but if they were honest I think they would say the same about ours.

Mind you I still say in all honesty they bottled it big time when they decided they needed to meld with the DA mob, it would make sense for WW alliance but to form a 2 QUAD spoiler alliance just makes them look like a bunch of big girls blouses!

And to think last round AA were called cheats, cowards and worse for daring to have a 120 player 3 wing alliance in 1 quad running a WW.
    I do talk garbage sometimes, nah make that all the time.
    Any semblance of reality is purely accidental!

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite316 View Post
    so now it looks like we both want the same win,
    so why still attack,
    con have had enough time to sim a win.
    unless your intention for a Natar win,
    is a load of ...........

2 things
    1: I said we were going for the Natar win - I didn't say we were going to share it
    2: What is this? DEAD poets society?
    Hancock

DANES - JUST LIKE VIKINGS... WITH BEER.

Quote Originally Posted by Hancock View Post
    2 things
    1: I said we were going for the Natar win - I didn't say we were going to share it
    Something like that Mr Hancock .

I don't think M and TS would share anything !
    Dude Double Uk2

2 things
    I don't think anyone will win anything if we carry on. All I see on the horizon is dead troops and a nasty stalemate where the defers revert to sending phlanx as offense because there's noth left! What kind of fight is that whilst the NE claims glorious victory and laugh at us bleeding.
    Where is the love???

Haha just kidding

Bring it
    Previous S1 - Zoidaloid. (BG WW winners)

Princess of Spam - Lover of Cake

what is this talk about DA you keep babbling about?

2 things
    By its very nature a Natar win is shared by all those that did not build WW with the express intent of forcing a natar win.

Even those who changed their minds 1/2 way through the server.

In fact it could be said that the folks that changed tack mid server when they realised that their original plan for a WW were lower than expected have less rights to claim the win than folks who came with that plan at the start wouldn't you say?

If only Cymru were here this round they might finally get their wish for a Natar win they tried so hard for the last few rounds. But at least they came with that intent in mind and didn't jump ship part way when they saw they were losing.

Quote Originally Posted by usul View Post
    what is this talk about DA you keep babbling about?
    Who are DA?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schnecke View Post
    By its very nature a Natar win is shared by all those that did not build WW with the express intent of forcing a natar win.

Even those who changed their minds 1/2 way through the server.

In fact it could be said that the folks that changed tack mid server when they realised that their original plan for a WW were lower than expected have less rights to claim the win than folks who came with that plan at the start wouldn't you say?

If only Cymru were here this round they might finally get their wish for a Natar win they tried so hard for the last few rounds. But at least they came with that intent in mind and didn't jump ship part way when they saw they were losing.
    TS are poop!
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scull3.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	6137

We win... because our campain logo is cooler than yours - Falco said so!
    Hancock

DANES - JUST LIKE VIKINGS... WITH BEER.

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Yoink's Avatar

Even if CON tried to do a WW in the NE, it would fail so will be resulting in a natar win anyway lol.

Though if they want to try, I suppose I can send my troops there to help out lol. Help get that hero rank a bit higher...not a bad rank actually considering I've only attacked less than 7 times on this server lol.
    [21:22: 39] : be careful, behind the facade of a clueless turnip lies the mind of a miltary genius

[21:22:55] Yoink: Seriously?

[21:23:10] : no, there's a military genius standing behind him

[21:23:14] Yoink: (rofl)

Looks like CON have finally grown a pair....they must be feeling pretty smug...letting TS do all the dirty work...
    Some try to hide, some try to cheat, but time will show, we always will meet. Try as you might, to guess my name, I promise you'll know, when you, I do claim. Who am I?

http://youtu.be/Je8MXiwmNIk

Senior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul Member bekler21's Avatar

This whole thread just sounds like "Lets pretend we aren't going for a WW and get M to hit CON instead so we can sim up our WW and hope no one has troops left to throw at us"
    If you are going for a natar win the why is your WW village sitting at 609 pop and has recently changed owners.... that doesn't sund like a dormant WW to me

Oh the wonderful war of words replete with passionate put-downs and the banter available only to the best enemies

Can't wait for these two merry bands to reconcile at some point and turn all this passion pixels and wit to CON; my dear old friends' hideout. Cause for M/TS to lose to that sorry lot would be the biggest CON of all

Till then we have to wait for these witticisms to play out and hope that SOMEBODY willl post some of these battle reports on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Wolf View Post
    Oh the wonderful war of words replete with passionate put-downs and the banter available only to the best enemies

Can't wait for these two merry bands to reconcile at some point and turn all this passion pixels and wit to CON; my dear old friends' hideout. Cause for M/TS to lose to that sorry lot would be the biggest CON of all

Till then we have to wait for these witticisms to play out and hope that SOMEBODY willl post some of these battle reports on the forums
    AH CW we could do that but we would not get the same quality of opposition if we did not have TS to battle.

Love em or hate em at least they give us a battle, sometimes too well, and Hancock is not building a WW but the cluster round the TS WW and also round the new village they have built for the Strength arte means somebody in TS is planning a WW means the NE and the NW will have WW's for sure, the SW is part of the TS metas homeland. They seem to have acquired a LOT of players there. When it comes to love fests they could give Chorus a run for their money!

Shame they lost that AA yesterday, that will slow their troop rebuilds a fair bit

It sounds much more challenging than the last round's MD debacle and the spirited Flock scuffle.

So what I am hearing really is that there will be three WWs (one on each quadrant outside SE) that will be part of the same coalition (TS repeatedly said that anybody building WW would mean that M loses ) who whiile building the WW will be fighting the Ms.

I think you got your last server's wish early... A whole server united against M

Even with Crimson Wolf trolling about this server's forum is dead!!!

Someone to an alliance analysis already??
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

MemberMember

errr ok, M doing ok, TS doing ok too....CON doing something (not hugely sure what) PhoenixG doing what they do....No idea what or who NA are all about.

As you can tell im a novice at this But thats the most indepth analysis for weeks
    UK 2 - scarecrow

uk5 - screwball

Quote Originally Posted by pete the celt View Post
    errr ok, M doing ok, TS doing ok too....CON doing something (not hugely sure what) PhoenixG doing what they do....No idea what or who NA are all about.
    We probably know what TS(I) and M are aiming for. From a TS(I) viewpoint Phoenix and M have been collaborating for quite some time so I'm assuming Phoenix is also going for a Natar win. CON and NA have a confed and two WW's. So it seems we have three teams - two going for WWs and one for Natar win.

Or something in that direction. Anyway, let the fun begin!

Quote Originally Posted by manic View Post
    From a TS(I) viewpoint Phoenix and M have been collaborating for quite some time sr win.

Or something in that direction. Anyway, let the fun begin!
    Wish somebody told me we were collaborating with Phoenix, we could have been so much more organised if we had!

Studiously ignoring somebodies existence does not mean collaborating in my book.

And I think Given TS and their silent nap with CON and doing a Borg like take over of every farm alliance in the NW and SW they have little room to talk

And even fewer hammers to do the talking. You would think an alliance that needs to rebuild all the lost hammers on the accounts that have not deleted from their ranks at the 1st sign of heavy losses would protect their AA a bit better.

never mind at least that's less artes to defend

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast