Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Attack Reports of UK3, round 8

Team Lead Customer Service Travian Head Office

Default Best Attack Reports of UK3, round 8

Attack Reports

If you have a good attack report to display, post it here.

You can use http://travian-reports.net/ to upload them.

Remember that all reports must be anonymous unless you have the permission of the involved players. This means attackers and defenders must either be replaced with xxx and yyy, or the alliance name.

(Note that anonymous also means that you can't subtly try to suggest who the involved party is with a wink-wink nudge-nudge towards who it is without specifically mentioning the name.)

Please keep this thread for battle reports and limited discussion only, if it's going to be a big discussion and get political, make a new thread for it.

<center><b>[COLOR="#000000"]D[/COLOR]on't let a bot ruin your game:</b>
    * 157439 troops have been deleted.
    * 8406 building levels have been deleted
    * 1344368 resources have been deleted
    <i>(recent example of a punishment for using externals)</i></center>
    <center>Questions about T4? Check our <a href="http://t4.answers.travian.co.uk/"><b>Answers page</b></a></center>

Wow... 91 TTs already... I will really need to catch up...!
    Ashen-Shugar - Lord of the Eagle's Reaches; the most powerful Valheru!

(uncensored report)

Some say I accepted resources to raise Fizzlebomber and Vengeance in the pop ranks. Please enquire to the ladsontour account for quotes. Also, I'm back.

Love,

Tony
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 03 Oct 2015 at 02:38 PM.
    Does this count as a sig? am I cool yet?

Quote Originally Posted by hurt View Post

Some say I accepted resources to raise Fizzlebomber and Vengeance in the pop ranks. Please enquire to the ladsontour account for quotes. Also, I'm back.

Love,

Tony
    >hits an ally when hes asleep
    >im so skilled
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 03 Oct 2015 at 02:39 PM.

Love,

Tony
    Hitting one of your own alliance members... Nothing really to shout about.

Word of caution... Do you really trust a player like this..
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 03 Oct 2015 at 02:39 PM.

He attacked me. Just because I won doesn't mean I started it.

He attacked me. Just because I won doesn't mean I started it.
    I have proofs that you attack him first and took down 4 wheat fields when he was asleep.

Boom, don't try and make me look bad just because you have a personal issue with me. You were in the group chat so you know it wasn't me who sent those attacks, and it was me who offered to pay back every resource lost, AND buy gold to speed up the recovery. His response was to attack me, refuse my offer, and tell me he would rather chief me. You have proofs that all of the above is true.

Boom, don't try and make me look bad just because you have a personal issue with me. You were in the group chat so you know it wasn't me who sent those attacks, and it was me who offered to pay back every resource lost, AND buy gold to speed up the recovery. His response was to attack me, refuse my offer, and tell me he would rather chief me. You have proofs that all of the above is true.
    After you do something like that to lvl 17 crop fields "buying him some gold" wont help that much.
    And I doubt that you would actully buy him gold without charging it back after 5 minutes.

I didnt had anything personal with you ever..

You are conveniently forgetting that I offered to pay for the reconstruction. With my accounts production I could have had him back to where he was within a few days. Anyway, this isnt the platform for your ad hominem attacks. If you want to insult me, feel free to message me on skype.

When you say it wasn't you who sent the attacks who are you trying to shift the blame to? And I would have been pretty angry as well. I don't blame him for attacking you. I'd have done something similar. Although I probably wouldn't have done it so bloody poorly

New Poster

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...96,1825020d1d2

Quite old but splitting Titans defense is always quite nice.
    Last edited by Yuice; 01 Oct 2015 at 10:38 PM.

Nothing special.... But I do love catching Imps sat at home...
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/18301590c8c

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen-Shugar View Post
    Nothing special.... But I do love catching Imps sat at home...
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/18301590c8c
    You blocked out the defending troop numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    You blocked out the defending troop numbers
    D'oh!... There was 1600 Imps there....lol

Looks like Resurge have been taking a beating.

Bit of a throwback here - this report is from a few weeks ago, but I don't think too many people have seen this so I figured I'd show it here. Shows how easy it is to manipulate defence by using the features of large (and unique) unique hawks against the people who have them 8)

Didn't end up well for a certain resurge member I must say though, I doubt those level 18 or 19 fields are quite back yet... Oh and losing that many cats must have set them back a little too

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/217081423c9

(I think these attacks were on 24/11/15 for anyone who was wondering)
    Last edited by Disastrous; 08 Dec 2015 at 04:50 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast