Thread: Q. Oasis and respawn rates of nature and resources

Default Q. Oasis and respawn rates of nature and resources

Hi,

I was hoping might be able to give me an understanding of how quickly resources will respawn in Oasis'?

I was also trying to understand if there is any relevance to the number of resources vs the number of nature present?

Is the number of resource effected by the type of nature guarding it? ie Would a single wheat Oasis that constists of 5 Crocs supply more resource that a single wheat that was guarded by 5 rats? (assuming the same period since last raid/or no raid).

Example: If an Oasis was raided 12 hours ago and its resource store was cleared out, if it now has 35-30 nature present, does this mean that there will be lots of resource available or will the resource just spawn as normal?

In short, I need to know everything about Oasis'

Can anyone please offer some assistance?

Regards

NM

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by naughtymonkey View Post
    Hi,

I was hoping might be able to give me an understanding of how quickly resources will respawn in Oasis'?

I was also trying to understand if there is any relevance to the number of resources vs the number of nature present?

Is the number of resource effected by the type of nature guarding it? ie Would a single wheat Oasis that constists of 5 Crocs supply more resource that a single wheat that was guarded by 5 rats? (assuming the same period since last raid/or no raid).

Example: If an Oasis was raided 12 hours ago and its resource store was cleared out, if it now has 35-30 nature present, does this mean that there will be lots of resource available or will the resource just spawn as normal?

In short, I need to know everything about Oasis'

Can anyone please offer some assistance?

Regards

NM
    if it's 50% then 80res / hr of the type of oasis it is plus 10res/ hr of the other 3
    25% is 40res / hr of the type of oasis it is plus 10 res/ hr of the other 2 or 3.

So 25% wood/ 25% wheat oasis would produce 40 wood, 10 clay, 10 iron and 40 wheat per hour.

The animals present make no difference to this.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Thank you very much for the detailed reply.

Regards

NM

50% oases hold up to a maximum of 2k of each res, 25% hold up to 1k of each, so thats the most you'll take from one anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Ah... that makes a big difference to what I'll attack then!

And the frequency of respawn is proportionate to how much players interact with the oasis (clicking on/raiding)

quick question as well,
    At the beginning of the server oasis start with half of their capacity filled right ?

For example a 4 k oasis will start with 500 500 500 500
    and the 8 k will start with 1000 1000 1000 1000 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    And the frequency of respawn is proportionate to how much players interact with the oasis (clicking on/raiding)
    Hi Sam,

Are you serious about the clicking on rate? Seems a bit nasty in terms of tactics... Something I think is not relevant for re-spawn overall unless you are talking quantum physics.

Thanks JJ

Quote Originally Posted by crossbreed View Post
    Hi Sam,

Are you serious about the clicking on rate? Seems a bit nasty in terms of tactics... Something I think is not relevant for re-spawn overall unless you are talking quantum physics.

Thanks JJ
    Yes - that's how it's described somewhere (changelog?). It's a complete pain on servers that have naughty automated things clicking on oasis...

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    Yes - that's how it's described somewhere (changelog?). It's a complete pain on servers that have naughty automated things clicking on oasis...
    OK thanks I wil abuse this now until it is banned ( which it should)

Please Reply to my question <3 help hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kyrill View Post
    quick question as well,
    At the beginning of the server oasis start with half of their capacity filled right ?

For example a 4 k oasis will start with 500 500 500 500
    and the 8 k will start with 1000 1000 1000 1000 ?
    I don't think so...but I could be wrong (and there is only a few hours at the start of the server to check!). I had a trawl back through the T4.4 changelog and couldn't spot any changes.