Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: L.C. Vrs Khans

Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    How are Grapes even relevant to this thread anyway? :b
    I think we can safely assume the masses are crying out for your one
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Half way through the first day of the week and Khans are nowhere to be seen in the raiders, L.C hovering around 8th place atm.
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Interestingly, Grapes and Grape hold 1st and 2nd respectively, despite being the 4th and 2nd smallest alliances (by amount of members) on the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Worth noting Khans have merged their two wings together too
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

All seems to be falling apart for Khans, with their much trumpeted 2nd wing superiority no longer a factor and mass deletions and defections, one has to wonder how long before they fold. Even in the short space since getter last updated they've lost 5 more players.
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Mass exodus over to LCA just happened in the last hour or so, Trouble in paradise?
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

What if they were never really against each other and we've all been fooled.

Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    What if they were never really against each other and we've all been fooled.
    Well there was certainly no contest tbf.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

1 lc guy deleted cos we killed all his army

most of khans deleted cos they got bored of the game or didn't have enough time blah blah

Khans defeated themselves in that regard.

Now people are jumping ship once they get faked even tho theres anvil on the way.

Ex-leader jumps across and tries to take the rest of Khans with him, a certain "clemo" messaging every one in the alliance to come join him in patures anew.

For now khans are worse off. Not really by LC destroying us an as ally but from destruction from within. They have shown some attacking finesse however they've basically just cata'd some one who was not barely active and sent fakes as far as I'm aware.

Base are showing some armies can post but was basically 3k inf 1k cav, which is a useful army at this stage certainly nothing massive though.

Meh, I put it down to my own failures my accounts failure to be able to lead from the front and the need to recruit less than ideal players and leaders whilest LC maintains a strong core that came as a pre made.

Summary is its not over, but it might aswell be. I don't feel like I've been beaten by LC though, I feel more I beat myself and LC where what they where and I failed to rise to defeat them. We've lost mostly due to defection, I have a hunch my army was killed by players that had previously been members of khans... so thats not ideal not to mention how tiny the army turned out to be.

T
    No-cringe signature.

Been there, it happens. Something goes wrong or theres a little bit of pressure and an alliance can go down, especially at this stage where its early enough for people to leave and not feel like they've broken any real commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Messy View Post
    1 lc guy deleted cos we killed all his army

most of khans deleted cos they got bored of the game or didn't have enough time blah blah

Khans defeated themselves in that regard.

Now people are jumping ship once they get faked even tho theres anvil on the way.

Ex-leader jumps across and tries to take the rest of Khans with him, a certain "clemo" messaging every one in the alliance to come join him in patures anew.

For now khans are worse off. Not really by LC destroying us an as ally but from destruction from within. They have shown some attacking finesse however they've basically just cata'd some one who was not barely active and sent fakes as far as I'm aware.

Base are showing some armies can post but was basically 3k inf 1k cav, which is a useful army at this stage certainly nothing massive though.

Meh, I put it down to my own failures my accounts failure to be able to lead from the front and the need to recruit less than ideal players and leaders whilest LC maintains a strong core that came as a pre made.

Summary is its not over, but it might aswell be. I don't feel like I've been beaten by LC though, I feel more I beat myself and LC where what they where and I failed to rise to defeat them. We've lost mostly due to defection, I have a hunch my army was killed by players that had previously been members of khans... so thats not ideal not to mention how tiny the army turned out to be.

T
    All i hear is me me me me me thats why your ally is failing

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Yes, I take full responsibility

Now grow a pair and attack me.
    No-cringe signature.

trouble the reason i left and brought players over with me was because of a certain lack of leadership. then i caught you complaining because i sent a message saying goodbye to the alliance.

i messaged players to say if they want to come over i will stick to my word and do what i think is best for the players.

i dont have a personal problem with you at all. i am a forgiving man but if there was more contact with leadership it would be a different situation completley.

but nobody is perfect and its sad it got to this point.

now its just time for the next chapter.

clemo

A lack of leadership?

You where a leader.

Essentially you took it upon yourself to carry out some 100% involvement plan. Which no doubt found no traction because it was not needed and unfeasible. And probably didn't make it past you finding a pen and paper and attempting to plan something.. Or did it even make it that far???

Then you looked at LC, assessed the situation and realised that it was going to be a hard fight. Then you decided to join them since they had offered you membership.

So you chose your path. Theres not much more to say to it. Perhaps now you understand why I was hesitant to trust you.

But no hard feelings, you have done what is best to increase your own survival in the game in the light of the fact that LC are the stronger alliance. Good luck, some one like you probably needs it

T
    No-cringe signature.

i will refuse to bite back to be honest mate. i genuinley wish you the best.

im sure all members of khans will tell you i am not as bad as you think or they would not be coming over with us.

take care mate all the best for not just this server but for future servers also.

clemo

Yeah, enjoy your game.
    No-cringe signature.

I had high hopes for Khans, such a fail - and before arties lol..
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Messy View Post
    A lack of leadership?

You where a leader.

Essentially you took it upon yourself to carry out some 100% involvement plan. Which no doubt found no traction because it was not needed and unfeasible. And probably didn't make it past you finding a pen and paper and attempting to plan something.. Or did it even make it that far???

Then you looked at LC, assessed the situation and realised that it was going to be a hard fight. Then you decided to join them since they had offered you membership.

So you chose your path. Theres not much more to say to it. Perhaps now you understand why I was hesitant to trust you.

But no hard feelings, you have done what is best to increase your own survival in the game in the light of the fact that LC are the stronger alliance. Good luck, some one like you probably needs it

T
    Sorry Trouble....your members came to us, not the other way round. You are your own worst enemy!

L. x

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    Thanks BF - a nice change to a long winded and ultimately biased alliance overview. Not had time to read all the replies but any one who has played uk2 before will know LC are in this for the long run. Early game stats mean nothing, defence points mean very little since all of my def points landed when I had 0 def troops. Up until artefact release day it's very circumstantial and artefacts are the first real indicator of long-term strength in a server. The second indicator in my opinion is what those are, how long they're kept and which new ones are taken.

I've ripped LC to bits in previous years, fought tooth and nail with people I still don't speak to but I have to say they do run a tight ship and won't give up without a bloody fight. Khans have overestimated their own ability judging by early propaganda and will probably end up a bit like a lesser version of Falcons, just no where near as cool as us and without the awesome Meme.

That said, all big alliances have their weaknesses, it simply depends if Khans can find those and exploit them efficiently. Also my opinion.
    "It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkery View Post
    Thanks BF - a nice change to a long winded and ultimately biased alliance overview. Not had time to read all the replies but any one who has played uk2 before will know LC are in this for the long run. Early game stats mean nothing, defence points mean very little since all of my def points landed when I had 0 def troops. Up until artefact release day it's very circumstantial and artefacts are the first real indicator of long-term strength in a server. The second indicator in my opinion is what those are, how long they're kept and which new ones are taken.

I've ripped LC to bits in previous years, fought tooth and nail with people I still don't speak to but I have to say they do run a tight ship and won't give up without a bloody fight. Khans have overestimated their own ability judging by early propaganda and will probably end up a bit like a lesser version of Falcons, just no where near as cool as us and without the awesome Meme.

That said, all big alliances have their weaknesses, it simply depends if Khans can find those and exploit them efficiently. Also my opinion.
    thank you. To think when I wrote this, what a week ago, I was accused of being bias against Khans... now they have capitulated. Bizzarre
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast