Thread: T3.6 Classic Travian Server

Default T3.6 Classic Travian Server

Hi all,

Every week for over a year I have been asking on the Travian Facebook page for a 'Classic 3.6' server on ANY domain, and all they ever say is to post it on my local community forum.

Travian are famous for not listening to their loyal followers.

Personally I really hate the newer Travian versions, its too much of a gimmick for me, not as much skill involved either. I have played Travian since the day it got its first UK server.

My request is simple, could everybody who would like to see a 'Classic 3.6' server on any domain please comment here and make your support known, also if you could find the official Travian page on Facebook and 'like' any posts from desperate people begging for a classic server, and make your own posts, send messages etc........ I know its probably fruitless as Travian probably don't really care what we want. But its got to be worth a go right?

Thankyou and goodnight.

I much prefer T4. Free gold for auctions is very useful in particular. You get people with most games that bring out new version prefering older versions, but its generally a case of 'this is the first one i played/ the one where i started to really get good' nostalgia type thing than the older version having anything really to offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Fair play, from an income point of view I reckon a classic server could add to the coffers quite well, the 3.6 servers tended to be more adult players, who also spent quite a lot of money on Gold, there are Travian classic servers that can be played, for example Travian Z, these are people who have the source code and run their own servers, but they don't have any multihunters, so everybody cheats, which makes it pointless playing the non official Travian classic servers.

I don't think it would be as successful as some of the older players do. Potentially get a lot of interest in sign ups, but would I think end up around the same size (if not smaller than) t4 servers. With the lack of Auction on T3 I wouldn't expect it to make more money either - the opposite actually. AEU servers definitely make more money than t3 would as well.
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

All it needs is 1 server, I would prefer it to be a .com, then it would be interesting as all the World players who crave a classic would be on 1 server, the different time zones would make it perfect for getting duals too.

Its just personal for me, and gutting, because I have played this game for many years, and now they won't do a 3.6 anymore its like my game has been taken away from me, and I have tried the new versions, and I really don't like them. I still have an account on UK2, have had it since the first week of the server, and I have not been attacked even ONCE, that would NEVER happen on 3.6 lol

Several reasons for that. Probably most prevelant

1. Since arties came in a lot of people have started to follow a fairly standard game plan which involves simming your way up to arties.

2. Server numbers are down in general, and thats not down to T4 nearly as much as certain people say. A lot of it is down to the wider market of simpler/mobile games.

Didn't we used to have a classic server?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKitchen View Post
    I like you.

Last classic server was few years ago on UK servers, 3/4 years ago. Last classic server on any other domain was at 2 years ago I think.

I haven't played in quite a while, so I wasn't sure myself. What version was classic on?
    I like you.

T3.6, the age before the game was aimed at children with silly features such as giving the Hero a smiley face and cute haircut etc lol

Damn and you haven't been attacked on uk2? Can you still farm?
    I like you.

Yeah but I go on about twice a day, always have full warehouse etc and 7 towns, its just rubbish and boring so I don't really play T4

Damn I'm just looking to get back into it as well, been a while since I played and its not so bad so far. Couldn't find a 3x anywhere though
    I like you.

If you're that desperate to be attacked on UK2 just tell me your co-ords :b

I'm on UK1 and still under beginners protection :p
    I like you.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.6 Classic = Best View Post
    Last classic server was few years ago on UK servers, 3/4 years ago. Last classic server on any other domain was at 2 years ago I think.
    .com continued to run a 3.6 the most recent started 9 May 2014 and finished 6 April 2014; it had 1169 players at the end. From the player numbers I don't imagine it made a huge amount of money. For the round(s) that started last year, demand was judged via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/traviannews...2248535489621/

If you've been asking every week for over a year, I'm surprised you didn't register on the .com server as it was starting

I remember when 2.0 was the classic server... Heard the same things said then as now.
    My Alter ego is red...

Ardente Veritate Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Keiji_Maeda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Feenix888 View Post
    I remember when 2.0 was the classic server... Heard the same things said then as now.
    T2 was where it was at!

Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
    Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator

New Poster

I think they should atleast make the international domain have a T3.6 server, it would be so much fun. I think the .pt domain had a tcx3 server once which brought back good memories. I also think a good idea to make T4 really interesting would be a 5x server. I think they had one on the .ru domain once and it was mental!