Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Grapes Vrs SWM

haha keep up the work mate. i can just imagine a lot of there players to delete.

I think that proves Alin is no longer leading SWM

Quote Originally Posted by JYD View Post
    I think that proves Alin is no longer leading SWM
    I think it proves the capability of our players and our leaders.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    I think it proves the capability of our players and our leaders.
    Easy for players who are reasonably good at the game to jump into an already known strong alliance with a very decent leadership team and dominate the quad.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Easy for players who are reasonably good at the game to jump into an already known strong alliance with a very decent leadership team and dominate the quad.
    But we're in the quad with SWM, an alliance who have been a family for 5 years apparently, have strong leadership apparently and as they keep liking to point out have won UK2 twice.
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Quote Originally Posted by MLGJ View Post
    But we're in the quad with SWM, an alliance who have been a family for 5 years apparently, have strong leadership apparently and as they keep liking to point out have won UK2 twice.
    ^^ Matt beat me to it

Big well done to Regrets, that's an impressive amount of def they had in there.

For SWM to only take off a level of the wall is laughable.

Spoke to Regrets a few times today and he is convinced it was an obvious attack and well telegraphed for him.

For that, I would like to thank the guy who planned the attack... It gave us all a good laugh.

i think the figures show for themselves:

SWM 76k offensive points (including a few thousand of clearing oasis i suspect)
    Pulsant 118k defensive.
    so for every defensive troop that died a minimum of 1.5x the wheat in offensive unit was killed.

nice work chaps

Build some rams, put the big hammers in first. I assume that last Gaul hammer is classed as a big hammer for this stage of the game?

Big for swm standards maybe James
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

very nice. shame cant see defence numbers though

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Yoink's Avatar

I'm glad my spear-people could be of some use

[21:22: 39] : be careful, behind the facade of a clueless turnip lies the mind of a miltary genius

[21:22:55] Yoink: Seriously?

[21:23:10] : no, there's a military genius standing behind him

[21:23:14] Yoink: (rofl)

Quote Originally Posted by clemo View Post
    very nice. shame cant see defence numbers though
    Yeah, I don't agree with the not showing def numbers

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...5c,10774616c78

+ cata waves

These attacks were on me - Darkwing Duck - and if I'm completely honest, we messed up our def, and were missing about 40k for regrets and myself. Thankfully, there were a fair few rubbish hammers in their attacks.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Do any of the SWM players have a thought on this post after a few hammers went pop? Hopefully there will be alot more war after artes!!

Right now mate, they're somewhat shocked. Sitting there with glassy eyes, mouths open, hopes broken, stuff like that. I imagine it will take some time for a thought to appear between them.
    [9:02:20 PM] Adam - Ragnarok/UK4: what is the correct terminology for a berry?
    [9:02:30 PM] askgreat: berry

Yeah, I own people daily...

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

well it is easy to talk from grapes or whatever they called point of view when they gather some of the most experienced and active players in uk domain... is like tfc was in uk 19 or gtb in ukx.. most of best players in 1 ally with 2-3-4 duals in acc and lots of gold (nvm the tone of experience) and the rest of the server who are trying to build something with whatever is left... chances for rest allies to do anything against such type of ally it is slim to none, especially after they manage to take few players from SWM that i suppose were meting their standards so were somewhat good and instead to help the opposition getting stronger they strengthen grapes even more.

not really sure what grapes are hoping to get ahead, but I predict an easy, boring server for them... not sure whom from all the other allies can mount a real opposition and make them work for this server... maybe cool? although I doubt...

about swm attacks, I would have waited until after artefacts and make sure every single player involved knows his part and his steps perfect to not give away nothing to the defenders... unfortunately, the attacks been rushed, they needed to answer to the repeated attacks from grapes, and I hear mistakes been made like sending heroes with boots for troops, etc...

most of swm attackers that smashed B and LC last server (both allies with very good players) are not present this server (i believe only 2 max 3 out of 15) so SWM had to try and rebuild the player base with new players... not easy when u are in quad with an ally like grapes that has the crème of the crop and they pick players from your ally as the server progress.

swm did won a great server last server, heavy fought especially against B that could not accept they been bested by SWM, but the players base was way better... so please stop your ironic comments... unfortunately past results mean nothing in new server... new players, new challenges, new everything...

my advice in chat (i am reading it from time to time) was to rebuild the troops and go again... nothing to lose.. at least have fun and go down swinging... it is just a game after all and no point to be scared... rebuild and attack, hopefully with a not so rushed plan and a better execution.
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    swm did won a great server last server, heavy fought especially against B that could not accept they been bested by SWM, but the players base was way better... so please stop your ironic comments... unfortunately past results mean nothing in new server... new players, new challenges, new everything...

my advice in chat (i am reading it from time to time) was to rebuild the troops and go again... nothing to lose.. at least have fun and go down swinging... it is just a game after all and no point to be scared... rebuild and attack, hopefully with a not so rushed plan and a better execution.
    a lot of people dont rebuild anymore they just delete and hop on the next server as there are so many of them. but good advice.

just enjoy the game

Sharckyl, you say its easy to speak from Grapes or whatever we are called. It isnt our fault your players dont stick around, this team has been together a long time. But so have SWM, so it is not Grapes or whatever we are called fault we are a better ally, it is your own SWM fault, you give it the charlie big ones about being a family yet your players are jumping ship. SWM must be doing something wrong. That is just my opinion.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast