Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One Week In - Alliances

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Default One Week In - Alliances

So, we're one week in, and whilst it may be a little early to make too many assumptions, there appears to already be some shape to the server in terms of alliances and major allies.

I am not going to give any subjective views on any of the alliances. I am merely showing statistics so that you can make your own minds up.

I have grouped together what I consider to be allied forces. Most of them have official confed pacts, however a couple are through my own decision where I feel the confed is there in all but writing, or due to confeds of confeds, etc. It focuses on the largest 10 alliances and their apparent/perceived allies.
    (N.B. I have not included any of the Turkish alliances because frankly it is a minefield. E.g/ Turks confed with TurksC, and TurksC confed with IST. Yet Turks are apparently at war with IST )

Information is correct as of between 2-3pm, Wednesday 20th May.
    Group 1:

Group 2:

Group 3:

Group 4:

Group 5:

Group 6:

i am still not in a alliance. not sure were best place to be is.

It's still too early to tell, they still haven't gone around shuffling members around according to pop size to make certain wings look sexier.

give it another week or 2 till things are more open and known

Its nice to see players still taking there time to muster something up together on Ukx, the forum has been dead the last few servers, hopefully this will spark people to have an opinion.

Nice figures, obviously their is no background to it as you stated and it is all their in black and white... too early IMO to comment on things. However, it will be interesting to see how the NE pans out. Clearly looks the most dominant quad thus far

Jude
    Ukx - Round 11 - Natar WW hit, Mcawesomes haste stolen too.
    Ukx - Round 12 - Natar plans hit too, Friends Large confusion taken.
    Ukx - Round 13 - Natar plans hit yet again.
    Ukx - Round 14- http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=75820

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BCM View Post
    Its nice to see players still taking there time to muster something up together on Ukx, the forum has been dead the last few servers, hopefully this will spark people to have an opinion.

Nice figures, obviously their is no background to it as you stated and it is all their in black and white... too early IMO to comment on things. However, it will be interesting to see how the NE pans out. Clearly looks the most dominant quad thus far

Jude
    Thanks. I remember the days when the forum was alive with discussion (and arguments) and just general pantomime stuff between alliances, which was all good fun in the end. Just trying to get some life back here...

Although I think it's wasted on some people. There is a new thread asking which are the best alliances on the server...well surely this thread gives as good an idea as any at this stage
    Granted I haven't put locations though.

I miss the old days of reading arguments on forums

I'll give it a shot...Invictus are amazing best alliance ever made!
    The notorious M.A.D

Quote Originally Posted by Madd View Post

I would have to agree with you...if it wasn't for the fact that Don't Drop The Soap are in this server.
    We watch you in the shower. Be careful.

I miss the arguments and the pantomime stuff too, who are the bad guys these days?

the forum used to be so active. and it seems all the old 'bad guys' have mattured or gave up playing haha

Trust me, the bad guys are all still there.
    They just keep their flooding on skype (And piss off their own allies)

I like how they chose to repeat your complaint.

I doubt it. A transformer, Zelda, and yoda drunk off some jack? They would kick Matt Damon *** while Morgan Freeman narrates it all.

20 rounds ago we used to all talk **** and take it to the game itself, which made the rounds lively and made the next round even more exciting to play. Quit complaining and keep it going to let the newer players to do the same

he he ... .. not so much now .. !!!

/K

This whole thing became redundant very quickly with all the chopping and changing going on

New Poster

NW is boring. TIN has a confed with pretty much the whole quad.

Might I play devils advocate and bring to your attention that with the original data in this thread, the TIN group had the 3rd least amount of players. If we remove the SP/CD group from the equation since CD disbanded and SP are clearly a cut above anyway, then the TIN group has the second least amount of players.

I would have thought a confed with the whole quad would put them far higher.

Of course that data is a bit out of touch now, but looking at what was briefly TIN-L as now all but dissolved, I can only imagine they haven't gained many or any players since. I haven't counted though since I can't be bothered.

I also hear the rumour that there is quite a fracas going on with the Turkish alliances...I'm sure it's far from boring for some of them at least.

"SP are clearly a cut above the rest" What about Hege.... They are best ally on server by
    miles

Quote Originally Posted by benoboy View Post
    "SP are clearly a cut above the rest" What about Hege.... They are best ally on server by
    miles

yeah .. we need a new analysis ... "Third week in analysis " ... !!

/K

Quote Originally Posted by benoboy View Post
    miles
    Surely you can't be serious? I haven't played for a few years, but I remember Hege as always being the whipping boys of the server - I chiefed loads of their villages personally with very little resistance. Have they really got better or were you being sarcastic? hard to tell on here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast