Thread: Scout Lists

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Default Scout Lists

Why doesn't the farm list allow you to fill in scouts? I like to have lists of semi-active people that I scout regularly to see if I should raid them

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

whats wrong with keeping tabs on them in reports
    No-cringe signature.

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

If people are supposed to be lured into manually writing that link, it should at least say what the web page offers (other than trojans). Don't trust him people, doubt he is from mexico as he says
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

The more you automate the farm lists, the more the game becomes "press the button and win". If everything is automatic there is no point playing. Farm lists have already taken much of the skill out of things and dare I say it are a bit of an unfair advantage - and I say that even though I've had a stack of raider ribbons.

Information

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    Why doesn't the farm list allow you to fill in scouts? I like to have lists of semi-active people that I scout regularly to see if I should raid them
    The farm list only sends out RAIDS. In order to scout someone you must send an ATTACK and set the preference re resources or defences. You just couldn't do that from a farm list. I make a list called "Scout" and manually send them from the link in the list, it doesn't matter what troops you put in there. Preferable troops not available in the village so that you can't send them off by mistake. 8)

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Even though it doesn't work in the farm lists, you can actually scout someone with a raid
    But I'm with you - there are ways to work around it for the truly dedicated. I try to keep tabs open, and if there are too many, bookmarks or archiving reports can work well.