Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tournament Qualifiers

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Default Tournament Qualifiers

UK is in a group with Spain, France and Ukraine

That means all those nations will be on one server to qualify...

However as per usual with Travian servers I don't think it will limit you from joining others..

Other nations are in other groups + there is a .com.. Which they will probably expand to multiple international ones if there is demand.. And of course there is other qualfiers with other groups of nations

Anyway who will play?
    No-cringe signature.

i think i will give it a go never played these tournament servers.

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by clemo View Post
    i think i will give it a go never played these tournament servers.
    You'll find that generally they're cheaters heaven, botters, multis galore.
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Quote Originally Posted by MLGJ View Post
    Ooo wow all my favourite things, giving that a miss then!
    My Praetorian is more majestic than yours.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Well basically they are the most competitive servers.

So yeah there's some of those

I'm surprised UK players are scared of bots, since they're not that rampant here I think.
    No-cringe signature.

Mr.Messy will you be on .com server or in the group server? iv already registered for .com server so if your signing up see you there ;-)
    UK1 - HeWhoDaresWins
    UK2 - HeWhoDaresWins

I will play in group C

Uk sever
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by MLGJ View Post
    Wish I'd read this before I joined. It's absolutely true, especially with regard to multis.

Hmm account pushing etc is common strategy used at higher level

its one of things british people turned tehy nose up at.

sending res into 1 acc to make it stronger, good strat. esepecially if used effectively

With multis is quite easy to do. but some of the "multis" are not multis just team players who understand the game.
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Messy View Post
    Hmm account pushing etc is common strategy used at higher level

its one of things british people turned tehy nose up at.

sending res into 1 acc to make it stronger, good strat. esepecially if used effectively

With multis is quite easy to do. but some of the "multis" are not multis just team players who understand the game.
    Except for being against the rules and the spirit of the game. The rules state that an account must be played to its own benefit, these 'team players' break that rule. It isn't good strategy its disgraceful cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

How wrong u are mate.

so when you send res to a big acc what do you get? Big acc gets stronger!

What does alliance get: Big acc stronger

Therefore what does player get: stronger ally more likely to win, more able to destroy its enemies more able to protect that account.

There fore, pooling resources is a great tactic.

ALso its not against the rules else they would be banned. There is res caps to what you can send etc.

Although some let em selves be farmed? is that against the rules.. Hmm?
    Big acc gets stronger!

What does alliance get: Big acc stronger

Therefore what does player get: stronger ally more likely to win, more able to destroy its enemies more able to protect that account.

There fore, pooling resources is a great tactic.

urm end of discussion?

its sort of shared ownership of accs some are pushed those with active players are pushed ot the top to become stronger and to use fire and sword against the opponents, and some just do there bit, are not as active. are in strong alliance.
    Fundamentally:
    Win the game.
    No-cringe signature.

Its pathetic, account that exist for purely to push other accs are def against the rule, res pushing in general isn't. Many of these accs are duals who start their own acc to give the main acc a head start and then delete. Thats bang out of order and so against the spirit of the game too, using multiple account to gain an unfair advantage.
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Naturalyl some double up as deffers, scouters.

And sometimes (which I know u are gona hate just as much, if not more) as village builders.

Personally I think the whole village building thing, for then it to be conquered by the top accs, is and should be against the rules.

But the rest? its just team work.

You give your best most active players the most advantages possible, so they can run with it. Your deffers and supporters and just as vital to the alliance, but only need 1 to an acc.

When I went tourney only acc that beat mien (early since I burnt out in like 5 days. No kidding.)

Was 8 man russian.

So what chance do you stand against 8 man russian with large ally and loyal deffers who gets a res push and has 40k mace week 5. EDIT: I know I didn't finish the server, I was a kid. I raided like 13 hours a day, I was up there with the best, I had a dual who worked incredibly hard and burnt out after about 2 days. Leaving just me and top raiding acc, acc was rank 2 when I stoped, we have v2 etc. We settled 7th on server (back in old school, 4 of those accs ahead of me had res push at least.. I was rank 2 I parited hard I had tones of troops. THen deleted and got farmed by russians full story. although we did try rally and hold grey zone, with croppers lots of gold, croppers lots of gold and 24/7 def. None of it was enough, they had 40k mace, they just kept clearing our def. No chance!

0. Thats how much chance you stand MJ. 0 chance

Just get use to how the game is played at the highest level, or don't your choice!

Personally I know how to use res pushes to get top accs snowballing, know how defers are supposed to build. I know how it works.

IDK maybe its unethical that some people are strong and they rule, and some people serve the strong, and spend only a little time in the game, but because they chose to follow the strong, the still "win" technically.

AS unethical as MJ finds it, dw I wont ask him for a res push I'll never hear end.
    Last edited by Trouble; 06 Apr 2016 at 12:28 PM.
    No-cringe signature.

Sounds like you're just using and abusing the accs that are rated lower, I understand why El hated those alliances now.

El hated the wild because the woman who made wild what it was was bored of the game, she was a very nice woman.

But she left it in controll of her generals. Men are easily corrupted. Her experience from wild are different to mine. All I remember is they where elitest like pulse, they kicked you if you sucked.

And stuff like that, from my alliance I wont kick you if you suck, I'll just use you to the best of what you can give me, and I will help alliance to win.

Why? Cos thats what you do if your in controll, you do what is best for every one, you help em win.

Some accs are farms? Yeah, you think those guys playing them accs are not like "I cba to play " and just sit there make some def and let top acc raid them, then that top acc is part theres, they contributed, they are in the team.

And you think really good players like snake etc, they are leaving there deffers behind, you think they are not appreciated? No they appreicate there deffers, they know they would not be where they are without there help.

Tbh El probably got kicked and farmed cos she was bad, I wans't bad, I did exactly what they needed and made a killing acc, and I killed for them, cross quad flattening noobs with the best of them.

How else can a guy who is gona play 2 or 4 hours a day, as in thats only times maybe he gona que 8 buildings day total, and maybe 1 or 2 times troops.
    How else he win unless he is in top ally.

And if the best are res pushing, and getting ahead super fast, they have catas week 3 enough to destroy your pathetic little captial MJ, and they are gona do it, because you ally isn't ready for 400 fakes and a clear cut decision to elimate you.

Then what chance you got if you didnt bring those deffers? those noobs who aint got time to put in as much time as you into the game, they dont want to master the game, they just wana win and be part of something that wins.

Well when you got no noobs, you got no 6 c deffers spamming def from EARLY.

Then what gona happen? You get flattened, and left in the dust to rot.

And then you can think of your "ethics".

Tell you what MJ You can be peoples champion

When some one is complaining about the way there acc is used and they are not satisfied with the reason I give them, which will always be related to tactics. Then you can raise there points for them, represent them.

But would you I think what you don't realise is that your attitude is worse than mine, you would not "waste your time " with sucha noob, you would shun them. You'd have no use, and you wouldn't know what to tell them. Pulse kicks people just the same as the "WILD" an alliance tbh you have no place mentioning, you are not worthy to say there name, or to treat cecils alliance with any form of contempt.

Too bad some people know how to put any one in a team and find a use for them, where as pulse and u are still struggling to figure out to use croppers properly hahahaha.

So don't come and tell me about my ethics, when yours are worse.
    Last edited by Trouble; 06 Apr 2016 at 12:43 PM.
    No-cringe signature.

End of the day this is a fairly poor quality game in terms of actual game play. I only play because of the community aspect, I wouldn't use tactics I consider to be low and at the very least 'bending' the rules to get ahead. Personal deffers are a separate thing that I don't have any issue with. Its the ones that build up villages for chiefing, and ones that exist to push res to accs that I really don't like.

well to win tourney need massive alliance and massive community

tbh dont need to do chiefing, its so unecciserry whne the enemy has villages.

Res push is undeniable great tactic and has to be used.

50 acc each gives 400 res.

How much res is that?

well its 20k.
    AKA 1 settler.

IF you push some top accs they can settle faster than any one else. they guarantee you get the best croppers.

And then you push some more, some tiny res to each acc. And you put it into cropepr. And BOOM. They are so far ahead now.

If the players are good and already snowballing like the should be well acc is gona dominate and its worth it for ally to do that if you got players good enough.

On tourney lot of people know how to play, just doing standard settle gaurantee's you nothing when chance and positioning gets involved.

So res push ftw
    No-cringe signature.

Again you're taking something standard when thats not what i'm saying the issue is. Ally res push for settler and personal deffers are fairly standard parts of the game. I'm talking about accounts that specifically exist to push res or build vills to another, ally res push is not an example of that. An example of what I mean would be if my duals on s1 and I each started an account at the same time, with one of the accs being allowed to freely raid and recieve res from the others so it settles faster, once the real acc is settled the farm accs can be deleted and all duals move to one account. Thats the kind of thing I see and think is just pathetic.

Yeah well its against the rules

in mean time build an ally and kick they cheating ass

but use a res push cleverly

I see what u mean

Yeah I was talking about actual players who play the game, not multis.
    No-cringe signature.

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Messy, you make a lot of assumptions about both me and Pulse which are simply not correct. I cannot be bothered to correct you re: Pulse since it's not in our interests to tell you how we operate. But as for me, no, I was not kick/farmed from WILD for being bad, as you suggested. I was still in WILD when I deleted, and it's also pretty interesting that you think I'm bad considering you tried to get me to join another server this week to help lead your alliance and teach your players how to play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast