Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simming vs raiding analysis - Stats pre arties

Default Simming vs raiding analysis - Stats pre arties

I remember messy talking about alliance raiding and has made me wonder where the state of play is at with raiding and simming....

I've taken a template from someone else but put together a quick analysis for you all!

Simming

Simming Stats on 20 June - 1pm
    # Players Alliance/ confed #Top20 Players %Top20 Players #Top50 Players %Top50 Players #Top100 Players %Top 100 Players Total # in Top 100 Total % in Top 100
    NW 87 Angels/ Demons 3 3% 10 11% 10 11% 23 26%
    SW 159 TSL/ TNC/ TSL. 8 5% 9 6% 15 9% 32 20%
    SW 114 ZED/ Havoc/ Falcons 2 2% 0 0% 3 3% 5 4%
    NE 70 Atlas 1 1% 1 1% 10 14% 12 17%
    NE 137 TOT/ Stars/ TRA 0 0% 1 1% 3 7% 4 9%
    SE 154 Chaos/ Chaos X/ BG 5 3% 8 5% 9 6% 22 14%
    The NW have no contest in the top 100 and are thriving.. Very good simmers.

The SW have the most competition but very poor simming from ZED meta. TSL are going strong.

The SE are very poor (I have to refrain from separating BG and Chaos as we were awesome simming haha)

The NE have a bit of contest in their quad but next to non in the top 100. Atlas are pretty good.

Raiding

Here I have taken a look at the top 100 players respective to their confed's.
    Raiding Stats on 20 June - 2pm
    #Players Alliance/ confed Total Raiding #Top10 Raiders Res Raided by Top10s Raided By Rest of Alliance Raiding per Player Raiding Per Player -Top10
    NW 87 Angels/ Demons 29,067,674 1 3,589,749 25,477,925 334,111 296,254
    SW 159 TSL/ TNC/ TSL. 36,097,516 4 15,307,363 20,790,153 227,028 134,130
    SW 114 ZED/ Havoc/ Falcons 14,488,548 2 8,306,954 6,181,594 127,092 55,192
    NE 70 Atlas 19,534,434 1 3,163,261 16,371,173 279,063 237,263
    NE 137 TOT/ Stars/ TRA 0 0 0 0 0 0
    SE 154 Chaos/ Chaos X/ BG 20,955,434 2 6,795,453 14,159,981 136,074 93,157

I guess you can make your own conclusions at this.. But as far as I can see, the SW is raiding the best and SE is the poorest. A&D have a very nice raid count and nice % per player after taking away the top 10 individuals.

TSL have the most individuals in the top ten and if u take them away the raiding from the remaining 155 players is a bit low. Their quad competition is 114 players but most of their raids are from two players.

Atlas are very good raiding as a whole.

Sadly, again, the SE are poor raiders. If we take away the two in the top ten, the raids from everyone else is low.

Thoughts

NW
    have A&D. Not much competition for them and they are very good raiders and simmers.
    NE
    have Atlas and competition with TOT meta. However, Atlas are very good raiding and simming and TOT meta is poor.
    SW
    have the biggest competition, TSL are slightly more 'top heavy' with a smaller group of players doing more simming and raiding them others but in general, pretty strong overall. Their contest is mainly two players who sim and raid very well, from ZED..
    SE
    is poor - both raiding and simming. Interestingly when doing the stats, BG were very good simmers and Chaos are very poor. However, the raiding is similarly poor among the confed.
    Last edited by Beetroot.; 20 Jun 2015 at 02:55 PM.
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

is there a reason why my alliance is not in your graphics ?

Nice one Bee Very enlightening.
    ~The N00b that could; I was banned once because MH's thought I was a bot. Easy mistake.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/25986449943 uk1 round 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecoJewpq-I uk1 round 7 end game vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzL9htlbNvA uk1 round 8 end game vid.

S1 - Bang!

Quote Originally Posted by SwaqqCoryn View Post
    is there a reason why my alliance is not in your graphics ?
    Which alliance? I guess they werent on top 100 simming or top ten raiders.
    UK2 - Beetnik

http://ts1.travian.co.uk/allianz.php?aid=216

We have a better %pop for top 20 and top 40 than some of the alliance within your graphics ^.^
    But yeah, I did not get that your graphics was a "raiding" compétition between alliance.

Raiding at this stage of the game does not mean much or barely mean anything.
    That's my opinion at least.

Raiding at this stage of the game does not mean much or barely mean anything.
    That's my opinion at least.
    But an alliance with a grand total of 3 players means a huge amount?
    Uk4- Dual on Rocky

An alliance with 3 active and good player can have a lot more impact in the quads than an alliance filled with player that will most likely be useless in a war.

Just because we're 3 under the tag does not mean we're alone as well. Anyway.
    But wait... Zed are 4 in their alliance, yet, they are in the very same graphics ?

It's not like I care much. What's important is what happens in the game itself, not this graphic. ♥

Yes I saw your alliance but left them out as a 3 player alliance is insignificant.

ZED confed with ZED 1, Havoc and falcons - they also feature in top ten raiders.

Raiding means a lot btw, especially compared with simming. If you sim high and raid high your golden. If you sim high but dont raid high, then you still may have high production and high troop count. If you dont sim high but have lots of troops, you NEED to raid to keep production up - otherwise your production will be terrible. If you dont raid or sim then you will get walked all over

Surely you cant think you will make an impact in the SW with 3 players, vs ZED meta and also TSL meta?
    UK2 - Beetnik

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Its a usefull analysis seems..

but I don't understand why you would label your columbs like that

%Top20 Players

Then include % that don't seem to make sense.. Doens't add to 100.
    2 players = 10 %

How TNC/TSL/TSL have 40% of the top 20 players not 5

Same is true for all %

26%
    20%
    4%
    17%
    9%
    14%

Top 100 doesn't add up to a 100% either.. I've only read that far and I'm pulling it to peices sorry.. I do appreciate the time it takes to make tables such as this.
    No-cringe signature.

The thing is, you don't have enough information about the quads beetroot.
    I'd like to put out a "you know nothing, jon snow". xD

I think as an alliance itself, we can make as much impact if not more than a falcon or an havoc.
    But no, we would not make an impact as an alliance versus a coalition. Or two coalition.

Few days ago, I did send a Senator to help somone for a coalition to capture a 700population TSL village.
    This does not mean my alliance or myself are part of their coalition (because we're not) but we play the game, we build unit, we destroy villages AND we build relationship with some player or alliance. (not everyone).

By that I mean : you see my alliance as a lonely thing against the world while we're not.

By the way, I'm not "talking down" to TSL. I think they have the upperhand in the quads, by far.
    They have about 10 good player and 15 useful player within their coalition while in the other side you have 3 or 4.

yet they lack organisation, they are arrogant and I don't think they'll do well versus the other quads.

I think as an alliance itself, we can make as much impact if not more than a falcon
    If you think making the same impact as Falcons, an alliance that raids into the negatives, is in anyway a good achievement, then you really can't talk about not having knowledge of alliances, can you?
    Last edited by DDD1122; 20 Jun 2015 at 04:42 PM.
    Uk4- Dual on Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Messy View Post

The % is referring to the total % of TSL/TNC/TSL. players in total. i.e 5% of 151 players in top 20

(No. of players in top 20 / Total Number of Players) *100 to give a percentage of the whole:

(8/151)*100) = 5.3%.

Hope this helps
    A play on irony through the contradictory elements

Quote Originally Posted by DDD1122 View Post
    If you think making the same impact as Falcons, an alliance that raids millions into the negatives, is in anyway a good achievement, then you really can't talk about not having knowledge of alliances, can you?
    Yet falcon is in the graphics.
    >Back to my point.

%Top20 Players

2 players = 10 %

Same is true for all %

26%
    20%
    4%
    17%
    9%
    14%

Top 100 doesn't add up to a 100% either.. I've only read that far and I'm pulling it to peices sorry.. I do appreciate the time it takes to make tables such as this.
    Yes I see what you mean, but its by design I put % in title and individual numbers as its easier to read.

Ofc they dont add up to 100% haha, you misunderstand the table, ill show you:

A&D have 3 in top 20, thats 3% (rounded up or down) of their alliance in the top 20.
    They have 10 players in the top 21-50 pop = 11% of their alliance in this bracket.
    They have 10 players in the top 51-100 pop = 11% of their alliance in this bracket.
    They have a total of 23 players in the top 100 = 26% of their alliance is in the top 100.

- - - Updated - - -

Just so you know, this is only an analysis based on these statistics alone..
    UK2 - Beetnik

Yet falcon is in the graphics.
    >Back to my point.
    And back to my point, where neither of you should be on the graphics as you both have little impact in the server.
    Uk4- Dual on Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by DDD1122 View Post
    And back to my point, where neither of you should be on the graphics as you both have little impact in the server.
    Ah..... just for info: falcons, STAR and TRA make up a grand total of 0 in the top 100 and a grand total of 0 on the raiding statistics Just had to include their names as its a comparison of confeds
    UK2 - Beetnik

I think as an alliance itself, we can make as much impact if not more than a falcon or an havoc.
    But no, we would not make an impact as an alliance versus a coalition. Or two coalition.

Few days ago, I did send a Senator to help somone for a coalition to capture a 700population TSL village.
    This does not mean my alliance or myself are part of their coalition (because we're not) but we play the game, we build unit, we destroy villages AND we build relationship with some player or alliance. (not everyone).

By that I mean : you see my alliance as a lonely thing against the world while we're not.

By the way, I'm not "talking down" to TSL. I think they have the upperhand in the quads, by far.
    They have about 10 good player and 15 useful player within their coalition while in the other side you have 3 or 4.

yet they lack organisation, they are arrogant and I don't think they'll do well versus the other quads.
    A 3 player alliance sure can be an irritant, a pretty bad one depending on skill of the players. If your goal is to hamper an okay alliance like TSL, then be my guest Doesn't seem worthy of a whole year of playing this game though. You should join us instead. please?

And yes - We are uncoordinated, and most likely will do no good against the other quads, we never do
    I'd like to hope everyone else can see this, so they don't all attack us as usual. We aren't the threat ^_^ Look for the hidden fox in every server lol
    ~The N00b that could; I was banned once because MH's thought I was a bot. Easy mistake.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/25986449943 uk1 round 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecoJewpq-I uk1 round 7 end game vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzL9htlbNvA uk1 round 8 end game vid.

S1 - Bang!

%Top20 Players

2 players = 10 %

Same is true for all %

26%
    20%
    4%
    17%
    9%
    14%

Clearly a messy reading of the table....Well played sir!

Interesting read Beetroot, Thanks

He's Hearing Voices Hrbdefender's Avatar

We're poor?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast