Thread: Natars

Default Natars

I know that adding new races isn't something that you are capable of doing. but on the AEU servers where the natars have no real influence on the game, would we ever get the chance to play as the natars? or are they not balanced like the current races?
    tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

Natars are technically artificial intelligence. They build walls, troops, infra, fields etc but it's all pre-programmed. If you want to understand more about the AI you can read about it here (edit: I can't seem to link it but just type 'The Natars' in and it should find it).

Currently they can't be controlled and I doubt it would ever happen; though it would be interesting to see a new tribe come in to the mix.

Travian Kingdoms have opened up a new tribe though I can't for the life of me remember anything about it. Might be worth starting on one of those servers and seeing how it plays, though the gameplay is quite different to original Travian.
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

I did a little bit of Travian Kingdoms and didn't notice another tribe

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    I did a little bit of Travian Kingdoms and didn't notice another tribe
    It's entirely plausible I made it up. Certainly not out of the question though it wasn't on purpose, I can assure.
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA