Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Rumour Mill

Default The Rumour Mill

Okay, here it is ... The Rumour Mill.

Let's see what audacious half truths are unearthed!

Well... I'm hearing on the fizzy grape juice vine that Resurgam are already planning to undermine WaR and having got 5 spies in there alliance...

Plus Titans have already retreated from b& in the SW after three of their clubbies fell into a Gaul trap...

Sods Law, these will turn out to be true...lol
    Ashen-Shugar - Lord of the Eagle's Reaches; the most powerful Valheru!

Well then, I decided that b& should help make the quad a bit more interesting so it's not just Titans and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftyyyy View Post
    Well then, I decided that b& should help make the quad a bit more interesting so it's not just Titans and friends.
    b& have already merged with Titans haven't they... I heard they were too scared to fight anyone - and Titans are simming for the win. Well... They have to sim - looks like ICP have them over a barrel...????

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Rumour has it resurge is winning this one.
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

I heard a rumour that SPECTRE (anyone remember them?) were gonna start playing again and rip everyone a new one like they used to in the old days

So... I hear Titans and SOf-T's relationship is going downhill after some 'Softy' members were given a bit of a spanking over the weekend...

I wondered what happened?

Lol... "Softy". Whoever came up with that didn't think it through...

Whoahhhh... Wait - what happened to The Valheru????

Joined us clowns

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen-Shugar View Post
    Whoahhhh... Wait - what happened to The Valheru????
    Looks like there is a new super awesome mega alliance on the block then...

Rumour has it a certain high ranked player lost 2 Chiefs to 9 Druids last night

A friend of a friend of a friend told me that Scottson has 30k troops in his only village..

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member krull's Avatar

Zoggie: I heard a rumour that SPECTRE (anyone remember them?) were gonna start playing again and rip everyone a new one like they used to in the old days

________________________________________________________________________________

Not this server. But never say never
    Last edited by krull; 19 Sep 2015 at 01:38 AM.
    Lincoln Six-Echo: Who is God?
    McCord: You know when you really want something, you close your eyes and wish for it really hard? God is the guy that ignores you.

My sources tell me that resurge3 aren't actually part of the Resurge/Resurgam alliance. I should have more info on this soon. WATCH THIS SPACE

JDPorkchop fan club MemberMember Mistress-Mental's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krull View Post
    Zoggie: I heard a rumour that SPECTRE (anyone remember them?) were gonna start playing again and rip everyone a new one like they used to in the old days

________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, you still lurking Krull?? Been a while eh?!

The One and Only Active MemberActive MemberActive Member jd*porkchop's Avatar

holy poop Krull is alive... i want to come play on this server... server 4 is full of boring people
    Winner of the "Humdinger spammer of the server award" S3 09/10
    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthrea...e-Humdingers-p

Sig by Elektra Sky (Top of the sexy lady list this week)
    Avatar by Demonology (Top of the crazy werido list this week)
    Favourite Mod of the week is Second Heartbeat (I was bribed into saying this)

Looks like Softies have just lost the only 3 players that have ever dared to attack ICP

Quote Originally Posted by krull View Post

One of the best games I ever played was TC's last uk3 server against angels. That night when you (TC) threw everything you had at our plan village. We guessed right but we all held our breath watching the attacks come in. We even took defence out of the WW believing it was the plans you attempted to take that night to stop us. A brilliant game that server.

Red

Quote Originally Posted by jd*porkchop View Post
    holy poop Krull is alive... i want to come play on this server... server 4 is full of boring people
    Krull was never truly alive, a Legend of the shadows who moves between plains. Magnus' evil twin brother if memory serves

It's like an old school reunion in here, TC, ASBO and Angels!! I'm getting a tear in my eye the good ol ' days
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast