Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The death of UK1

??? Will be back in the NE next server
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Whatever the current server position and s1 politics past and present the hard facts are as follows:

Day 118 and only 849 players.

Given that a server typically lasts 250 days give or take what will the player numbers be at 200 days especially if it starts to look one-sided? Even a couple of years ago the server numbers used to dip under a thousand as endgame started in earnest. Certainly not after 3 months' gameplay. This air of decline has certainly helped bring on many of the retirements amongst people I've played alongside for several years as I mentioned earlier in the thread. Great shame.
    Last edited by Gillsman; 13 Aug 2015 at 05:15 PM.

The SE just has fewer players and some random fools in Chaos who throw their dummies out when the confed splits up and turns their entire server into one big hate/propaganda vs the mighty BG
    Again Mr Harry know nothing tells porkies. Chaos told me you cancelled the confed when I posted on forum that you lied and cheated. Then you went on a rant in chat room.
    I posted again and you promised to destroy me last, thats a neat trick as you have no idea who i am.
    You should just play the game and stop trying to be clever because you fail in so many ways

Wasn't it Bg that threw their pram toys out and cancelled the confed when they went found out not everyone was a push over like curt???? And its bg that went on to spend alot of time sending out igms to everyone and anyone full of lies. Have they finally realised they are the cause of the lost opportunities in the SE. Still trying to bully people into joining and still pressuring chaos leader to join. Very odd

Anyway the thread. Been a topic on most servers for as many years . Numbers are dropping and people alliances metas blamed. Including the many updates which have focused on increasing revenue without increasing game improvements. There does appear to be a tendency to meta up and SIM from the beginning.SE a Good example of this rather than battle it out to half time at least. Means there is an increase in players who don't know what it's like to be under attack or cope with simple raids. Says It all when told an log in once a day farm would be a good player if you would stop attacking ????. It is a war game and we have lost too many serious players that aren't being replaced for things to improve. Don't think we can or should blame the largest meta on server

Well your both idiots haha! Im sure theres no doubt you both believe what your saying, but your both wrong and you both ran your alliance into the ground.. We tried to save as many of you as possible but you ruined the server for everyone else who decided to stay with you... Congrats...

When we win I shall send you a post card form the top of the WW
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    Wasn't it Bg that threw their pram toys out and cancelled the confed when they went found out not everyone was a push over like curt????
    You still sound like you need more sugar in your diet. Boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ob1k View Post
    I posted again and you promised to destroy me last, thats a neat trick as you have no idea who i am.
    You should just play the game and stop trying to be clever because you fail in so many ways
    I really admire those brave people who hide behind forum aliases...

ahem.
    Previous S1 - Zoidaloid. (BG WW winners)

Princess of Spam - Lover of Cake

Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    Wasn't it Bg that threw their pram toys out and cancelled the confed when they went found out not everyone was a push over like curt???? And its bg that went on to spend alot of time sending out igms to everyone and anyone full of lies. Have they finally realised they are the cause of the lost opportunities in the SE. Still trying to bully people into joining and still pressuring chaos leader to join. Very odd

Anyway the thread. Been a topic on most servers for as many years . Numbers are dropping and people alliances metas blamed. Including the many updates which have focused on increasing revenue without increasing game improvements. There does appear to be a tendency to meta up and SIM from the beginning.SE a Good example of this rather than battle it out to half time at least. Means there is an increase in players who don't know what it's like to be under attack or cope with simple raids. Says It all when told an log in once a day farm would be a good player if you would stop attacking ????. It is a war game and we have lost too many serious players that aren't being replaced for things to improve. Don't think we can or should blame the largest meta on server
    I tried to understand your post, I really did...

Reasons BG cancelled the confed with Chaos; Chaos leadership were rarely online to discuss anything, the one leader who was online was insufferable and a terrible communicator, said leader demanded that we not recruit certain accounts without giving details as to why (which is pretty funny considering a topic of this thread is about recruiting and coaching up newer players). Chaos made no attempt to further confed team building by never committing to the confed skype chat (at one point there were roughly 80 players in chaos and 50 in BG while the confed skype chat was >40 BG and <20 Chaos all the while Chaos maintained a separate skype chat where they lied to their players about pretty much everything BG leaders were trying to do). Any attempts by BG to help Chaos with their piss poor organization were either ignored or rebuked.

Eventually BG leadership had enough and cancelled the confed. Yes we recruited Chaos players after the break up and the smarter ones switched sides. It really is too bad that Chaos leadership were too stupid to let us help them because the SE is already at a numbers disadvantage and instead of building a stronger base we have been fighting which has resulted in several accounts being destroyed and players deleting further eroding the SE player pool. BG are still trying though and if any Chaos players come to their senses, we'll still take you.
    Last edited by kazoolander; 13 Aug 2015 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post

And.. who are you? Cant tell what side you play for..
    Wouldn't want to ruin the surprise
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    Wouldn't want to ruin the surprise

Can't. Actually. Wait.

😴

Quote Originally Posted by rifle View Post
    Can't. Actually. Wait.

��
    Well as I live my life with the sole purpose of entertaining you I can assure you I will not be as bored as you
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

I should hope not if you're supposed to be entertaining, although this far you are failing ...

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    I don't know what you'd want us to do then. Recruit nobody and clear the SW of anyone trying to play the game? We took out a good chunk of accounts in the SW as it stands. If you gettertools havoc more than half deleted before the acquisition. I mean, we could have let HAVOC sit in the SW and played dumb, but then we were being ragged on for not locking down our quad, so it seems like kind of a lose-lose. Either we perpetuate the problem of low-player counts by not recruiting and just wiping people out, or we face being called a meta. It's not as if were keeping inactives and lazy players. Everyone in the wings are active and contributing.

Like I said before, maybe some alliances should consider recruiting and training new players so they stay more than 5 months after being crop locked and farmed.
    Realize this is a little dated but thought I would throw in my two cents. While I am absolutely not a fan of the way TSL have played this server (and thanking my lucky stars that I didnt spawn in the SW) I think blaming them for the decline of travian is a bit of a stretch. I've seen much worse examples of what they've done on other servers by other alliances, and while I don't like them I don't expect them to care what I think

If you think you've been the only alliance accepting and training new players though you are dead wrong. You'll find that when you don't come in a server with a preformed base newbies make up a significant percentage of your active player pool.

And Messy, you seem to change your pro-meta/anti-meta/"I'm not a meta" argument to suit whichever alliance you happen to be in at the time

Quote Originally Posted by Nibnob View Post
    And Messy, you seem to change your pro-meta/anti-meta/"I'm not a meta" argument to suit whichever alliance you happen to be in at the time
    I simply must have read this wrong, you couldn't possibly be implying that a travian player is fickle?

Quote Originally Posted by DDD1122 View Post
    I simply must have read this wrong, you couldn't possibly be implying that a travian player is fickle?
    Heavens no, what would people think?

Oh Chaos is this time on this server? And seems to remain the same as it was in its last two variations chaotic....

I feel for BG and good thing you guys decided to absorb the best of Chaos.

I still don't get it why there is still that good old stale and boring conversation about metas. By endgame if TSL/TNC have more than 80 players it will be a BLOODY miracle. if that is a meta just because the server is too small blah blah blah...

Honestly...

WHO CARES?

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

To say BG absorbed the best of Chaos is a bit far fetched. They absorbed some of Chaos the trecherous ones.

Chaos still has good players
    No-cringe signature.

2 good players
    old UK1 - Stormfront
    New UK1 - Who knows?

[8:47 PM] Andrew: Henry is definitely right

Quote Originally Posted by HBowsher View Post
    2 good players
    All you need is 2 good players to make someones life a nightmare, if you recall.

Haha that's a good point. But I think these 2 are a bit quiet.
    old UK1 - Stormfront
    New UK1 - Who knows?

[8:47 PM] Andrew: Henry is definitely right

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123