Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come on guys

Default Come on guys

Usually I am on these forums lurking about reading about what is happening and often reading arguments. There are multiple wars going on, Havoc look like they are getting a beating from Resurgam/Resurge, ICP look like they are getting the better of titans and softies, while STING are simming away. And yet these forums are dead. We aren't even getting reports of what is happening, has Fizzlebomber run into a brick wall? Or was that wall broken? Come on people I need information, gossip, and arguments!

Rumour has it Apocalyptic is one of the Illuminutti and his travian dual is the one that really runs his account. Rumour suggests that the dual in question is an unusually talented Zimbabwean Goat herder.

This the kind of hot gossip you wanted?
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

While I appreciate the effort I'd prefer more juicy gossip And besides. He's from Djibouti, come on. You can do better than that

I've tried to get involved - but no-one wants to chat anymore...

And we'd post reports of what has been happening - but in our quad there has never been any decent co-ordinated defence to slow us down!
    Ashen-Shugar - Lord of the Eagle's Reaches; the most powerful Valheru!

Well there is always the option of going cross quad. STING seem to be getting a lot of simmers medals. I have it on good authority that their leaders have been badmouthing ICP. How rude is that? Go get em and teach em a lesson! Ad don't forget to get posting the reports :3

New Poster

No one is on the forums as they know ICP are the best

Quote Originally Posted by Yuice View Post
    No one is on the forums as they know ICP are the best
    This really, no point in arguing when it's clear ICP will win.

New Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftyyyy View Post
    This really, no point in arguing when it's clear ICP will win.
    Yeap, we are just too good

DMR

Havoc's just playing with the Resurge hordes. They're wasting troops. Fizzle can tell you all about that. Oh, and Jeff Bent Now that I come to think of it, too many to list here

Well DMR if you have some defense reports to share I'm sure we would all like to see them

I too generally lurk on the forums, I guess its time to actually post if anything is to actually happen

Who's ready for artifacts and who's after what?

Top quality propaganda DMR Just what you should have on the forums lol....

Just hope the Havoc hoards are reading, that's the best attack Havoc have managed all server

I think this war between Havoc and Resurgam has done nothing to help either of them achieve their server goals, it's just handed the advantage to alliances in other quads where there is less fierce competition.
    Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Both have lost hammers and anvils by the looks of the top 10s and neither are in better shapes to collect loads of arties so that quad could go a bit bare if they aren't careful

New Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
    I too generally lurk on the forums, I guess its time to actually post if anything is to actually happen

Who's ready for artifacts and who's after what?
    I am after everything > but because I am a simmer I can't attack the natars so I will be bribing them with resources

DMR

Quote Originally Posted by sirdg View Post
    Top quality propaganda DMR Just what you should have on the forums lol....

Just hope the Havoc hoards are reading, that's the best attack Havoc have managed all server
    Haha, yea indeed. A forum hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptic View Post
    Well DMR if you have some defense reports to share I'm sure we would all like to see them
    Here's our most recent catches: http://travian-reports.net/us/report...bc,17498319298

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptic View Post
    Both have lost hammers and anvils by the looks of the top 10s and neither are in better shapes to collect loads of arties so that quad could go a bit bare if they aren't careful
    Yep. The good part is Havoc doesn't care that much about artefacts We will gleefully watch Sting!!, SDPY and others take them.

I gave up reading the forums some time ago but a post in skype chat has dragged me back.

Seems people were keen to see my splatted spawn hammer from way back when. Here it is in all its glory:

http://www.gettertools.com/ts3.travi....4/kb/4RKHRwEt

Please note that several cata waves followed this, along with several smaller hammers and cata waves from other players. Also, in case anyone was wondering, the hero was not forgotten, just otherwise engaged.

May the mudslinging commence......
    A play on irony through the contradictory elements

Good God yeah. There really is nothing going on. First time I've logged on cos I was reluctant to get involved in a slanging match again. I needn't have worried, apart from DMR talking up some wimpy tosh there's nowt for anyone to get their teeth into. Oh for the days of ludicrously personal insults, outrageous slander and half witted analysis. Where's MJ when you need him?

Quote Originally Posted by tarqu1no View Post
    Good God yeah. There really is nothing going on. First time I've logged on cos I was reluctant to get involved in a slanging match again. I needn't have worried, apart from DMR talking up some wimpy tosh there's nowt for anyone to get their teeth into. Oh for the days of ludicrously personal insults, outrageous slander and half witted analysis. Where's MJ when you need him?
    I don't know who you are HOWEVER I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frenchie.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	6188
    Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Well I think the arties say it all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast