Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Short Super Early Alliance Analysis

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind View Post
    SS was dominating 3 quads last round, seems like SP is trying to do the same thing.
    You jealous?

  2. #22

    Default

    Not really, most of your members in SE are farms, so im happy

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind View Post
    Not really, most of your members in SE are farms, so im happy
    How is it my members when I'm not even on the server? Merely commenting and correcting/putting you in your place on the forum.

  4. #24

    Default

    Well, the members of SP are apparently scared of the forum, or just busy building troops rofl. And your point of view is always SP sided. So i expected you to be in SP.

  5. #25
    Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Warfield
    Posts
    1,008

    Default

    wind ........... don't suppose u fancy doing an artie predictions analysis I would but I don't like to do posts more than 2 lines long

  6. #26

    Default

    I'm in SP and I'm a farm so I'm suitable to answer all your questions.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keevill_81 View Post
    wind ........... don't suppose u fancy doing an artie predictions analysis I would but I don't like to do posts more than 2 lines long

    will do if i find the time for it

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind View Post
    Well, the members of SP are apparently scared of the forum, or just busy building troops rofl. And your point of view is always SP sided. So i expected you to be in SP.
    No. It was just against you.

  9. #29

    Default

    not posted much this server must of been to busy being farmed XD

    hows everyone doing. would be good for someone to do update end of next week after artes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •