Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Features = New questions

DMR

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper Smith View Post
    With the loss of the 'forwarding of troops' are we to be compensated. Purely asking as the game isn't doing what it is supposed to do, or don't we have any rights when we play travian?
    They actually managed to bring it back up, still bugged, introducing NEW bugs, not fixing some other bugs, worsening some bugs..... BUT they did add new prizes to the cauldron!

Crystal clear now what empire is to travian: a gold-raking-scheme

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Khnum's Avatar

What do these new 'prizes' do ? ...

Hero's sprint, call to arms (barracks/stables), smithys blueprint ...

Much as I like a mystery it seems no one has an idea what is going on : D Surely these are the features you advertise BEFORE the game starts ?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Khnum View Post
    What do these new 'prizes' do ? ...

Hero's sprint, call to arms (barracks/stables), smithys blueprint ...

Much as I like a mystery it seems no one has an idea what is going on : D Surely these are the features you advertise BEFORE the game starts ?!?!
    I would be good if we were actually given an explanation as to what they were.

Hero Sprint - Speed boost to hero for an adventure
    Call to Arms - Auto completes troops that are already queued in barracks/stable
    Smithy blueprint - Free smithy upgrade

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Khnum's Avatar

Ah thank you I know what to do with them now .. all I need is troops next !

I see that CN Alliance are being awarded 150 points per day. But they only have one region with more than 10,000 population. So how they have "conquered" the other two regions to get the attack points? I have asked the in game support but they have been next to useless in satisfying my query.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivianoblivian View Post
    I see that CN Alliance are being awarded 150 points per day. But they only have one region with more than 10,000 population. So how they have "conquered" the other two regions to get the attack points? I have asked the in game support but they have been next to useless in satisfying my query.
    For certain questions - like this - local support have to ask the questions of HQ.

Simply from what I can see on the server e.g. http://ts19.travian.co.uk/statistiken.php?id=7&page=1 to me, it looks likes the 'unlock' point is more like 6k than 10k. -H- and Rome both have regions unlocked with only 9.2k and 6.2k population respectively. Still not the same as the 10k, but marginally less worrying if theirs were locked but the CN ones weren't. But, neither -H- or Rome are earning the victory points because they don't have 50% control yet, whereas CN do.

Well it looks to me that Scattered empires is like games played in the school playground where the rules were made as they went along usually to favour whoever is winning.

Well it looks to me that Scattered empires is like games played in the school playground where the rules were made as they went along usually to favour whoever is winning.
    I'd suggest the other alliances focus on getting more than the magic 50% control in more regions...or to take away control of those CN have (Delphi and Sparta both look particularly ripe for settlement)

The alliance doesnt have to have 10k the whole area has to have 10k.
    So if there is 11k of pop in the area and 1 ally has 5501 pop of that they gain control

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy5 View Post
    The alliance doesnt have to have 10k the whole area has to have 10k.
    So if there is 11k of pop in the area and 1 ally has 5501 pop of that they gain control
    Thanks for this Zippy. Is it mentioned anywhere. I have looked all over for the answer. Support have been next to useless.

I have been asking this question but support keep on fobbing me off with half baked answers.

Thanks for this Zippy. Is it mentioned anywhere. I have looked all over for the answer. Support have been next to useless.

I have been asking this question but support keep on fobbing me off with half baked answers.
    It is detailed in the log located here http://blog.travian.com/2015/09/scat...e-features-en/

In all honest the best place to ask is here. I find support can sometimes be rather un-helpfull.

Since a new server is starting shortly, I thought I would show what I have learned about these types of servers.

Troop forwarding
    The troops forwarded retain all the features of the originating village, i.e. crop usage, speed (TS / haste) and forge

The small fool arte provides 30 victory points where as a normal small provides 10. Large provides 30 & uniques provide 50.

Regions are captured when the TOTAL population exceedes 10k (from all players in that region) and the ally has more than 50% pop

Artes: players get to choose which artes they can activate, note that only 1 account arte can be activated where as you can use smalls in any village or even all villages (at a cost of course) I await our ally to get more than 2 smalls to see if there is still a limit of using 2 smalls per account.
    Warning, the fools arte will disable an account one if it changes to account wide...so be careful when you activate the fools compared to the time it changes...

I have seen various leaderships pushing for pop and pop alone (including crannies for gods sake), this is a fools game, players should focus on res & cp from this you get the pop and more villages.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by crossbreed View Post
    The small fool arte provides 30 victory points
    Small Fool, provides 10 when its on a Village effect and 30 when on Account effect

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy5 View Post
    Small Fool, provides 10 when its on a Village effect and 30 when on Account effect
    Thanks for the clarification, absolutely correct, something I missed because when I looked it was 30...

Additional points

Cauldron bonus: Res rewards are based on 10% of your account hourly rate.
    I think that the Call to arms are also based on this (barracks & stable) now.
    Same token troop rewards are based on the res production.
    opening the field here so we can get an even strategic alliance fighting another since Trav do not give this kind of info out that I could find....

do the "roman guard" towns have any particular purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigheaded View Post
    do the "roman guard" towns have any particular purpose?
    I have not tested them, but they hold the region arte, what happens if you take them no one knows, I have a few days left so I might try to find out what they hold.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12