Thread: Server Awards

Default Server Awards

So, with the server seemingly over, I feel we should now turn to praising and criticising each other

Server Awards

IGN (single or dual-account): Darkwing Duck (dual-account - Bloated Fish and Cali)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Offense. We originally focused on chiefing up the border, stopping any future threats appearing. We also built a WWR which broke the ram record.

Alliance: Pulsant

Best Alliance (Not your own): Probably LC.

Best Player on the Server: BraveStarr and Pinky get the nod from me. But there were plenty of great players in the SW.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Regrets. The pretty much single-handedly got SWM to take a NW WW, rather than one in their stronghold. Sure others got more points, but the hilarity factor sways it.

Best Opponent: Erm, maybe Centurion. But they got their catas clipped by Regrets, so we didn't see their full potential in the end.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: For me it was Chef, Ghosts and Hungry Hippo. But there were players in the alliance that were way more WW focused. I just had less interaction with them, as I'm not a WW, lol. The WW defenders have done a fantastic job in Pulsant.

Best Leader (Your own): Ledge. He was there when I needed him.

Best Leader (Not your own): Angel X? Although I had no dealings with them this server.

Stupidest Decision: I was on a bus and transferred 20k rams. My phone cut out (turns out it was due to the data allowance running out... they cut you off in South Korea, instead of charging you more). I starved 7k rams. So we should have had 45k rams. I still can't look at my ram number without an element of disappointment.

Most Underrated: Me. Only one attack on my WWR village from Ryder. Really? You could see who the last four WW players would be from the AA usage. Not one chiefing attempt.

Best Noob: Fairyfloss was the best. Check out the WWK! lol. Better than a lot of experienced players. You can go far when you listen and apply it! Lano also deserves a mention. Very funny account, who would just do stuff because he could.

Most Overrated: SWM. People often said they were terrible. They weren't, they were worse. What kind of alliance losses a battle verses one player?

Soundtrack to your server: EDIT - The Duck Song!!!
    Last edited by Bloated Fish; 08 Oct 2015 at 06:59 AM.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

IGN (single or dual-account): FairyFloss - single - nobody can stand me

Your Set-up and Achievements: Um, I built a thing? Well, I did play beyond arte release for the first time and I was even somehow invited into a WW smashing. Is being included in your enemies' fake lists a good thing? TBH I think the biggest achievement was somehow getting invited into Pulsant. Still laughing over that one.

Best Alliance (Not your own): This question is a toughy. I had so little in the way of interaction with anyone outside Pulsant. But I guess LC can have the nod since when we hit their WW we didn't get a def report, so there's that.

Best Player on the Server: Ragazzi. Dedication and skill level: Ragz. Honourable mention to ALL the players I learned from. And there are a lot of them.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: I hate this question. There are too many good players. Pinky & the Brian. Such impressive numbers.

Best Opponent: Moocen, for an actual successful scouting on me.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Clueless. The quiet achiever and also good for a giggle or three.

Best Leader (Your own): Brokebridge. The poor guy held this here newbie's hand more times than any leader ever should have to, and he did it with the patience of a saint (those bruises on his forehead are from smacking his head on a wall, and yep, they're from dealing with me). 99% of what I achieved this server is his fault thanks to his great teaching and I'm so fortunate to have him as a friend. (The other 1% was either luck or merely because I logged in.)

Best Leader (Not your own): Angel X wins by default thanks to being the only leader of LC.

Stupidest Decision: There are far too many to list here. The sheer number of them would turn your stomach. Probably a tie between building a second off too fast and hitting a wheat wall, or all the defs I built because I expected someone to hit me.

Most Underrated: Me. The opposition really left me alone. I mean, I know I don't carry a reputation, but after I smacked a few things with two different armies, you'd think they would send more than fakes at me for the rest of the server.

Best Noob: I'm not even sure there were others? I seem to have stepped through the looking-glass into a highly-polished team.

Most Overrated: SWM. I was waiting for the mighty SWM. Still am.

Soundtrack to your server: The Duck Song. What else could it be? (waddle waddle)

IGN (single or dual-account): Charlie Blue

Your Set-up and Achievements:Purposely went as a deffer from the start and this time managed to stay with it. Managed to do over 400k spears so well proud of that. Gave a village away to the alliance for the AA so I could defend within 17 mins if incoming arrived for whoever was holding at the time, never happened though.

Alliance: Grapes/Pulsant

Best Alliance (Not your own): Errrmmm nothing springs to mind here

Best Player on the Server: Have to give that to Jonesy this time. Tried to sneak on a month late and I spotted him, did really well settling near me considering I did have the majority of croppers taken lol. K P also gets a mention , did anyone know he wanted to play Teut this server lol ?

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Ragz I put in here because once again he was scout happy, Goose et al for that damn army, very very scarey and so glad I was not on the receiving end of it.

Best Opponent: Has to be the nature in oases -160/-147, damn things killed my hero twice.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Jonkill, he kept me on my toes and made me build moar troops so I could keep trying to stay ahead of his target

Best Leader (Your own): Ahhh that's easy....Brokebridge/Ledge. One of the most underrated leaders with a whole wealth of experience and most importantly PATIENCE. Thanks again for a lovely server Ledge xx

Best Leader (Not your own): Has to go to Kapper purely because I think they were the only WW holders to actually igm me and ask why I had a troop in their WW, the others either didn't care or didn't notice, my poor cat actually died this morning in SWM's WW thanks to Bruno.

Stupidest Decision: Didn't really have any to make, calls were made and I went although sometimes it was the wrong person

Most Underrated: Enoch. Settled near SWM and GF and just refused to let them take him out, finished off Lilian and took villages off GF, well done Gav.

Best Noob: That will still be me, still learning so much about the game which helps keep it interesting.

Most Overrated: SWM and The Godfather sadly. Will now always be known as the South West Muppets and I really feel for the guys that wanted a decent server and were left high and dry at the end they should have had better.

Soundtrack to your server: Have to go with the annoying Duck Song
    Last edited by carebearetches; 08 Oct 2015 at 08:46 AM. Reason: wrong name

IGN (single or dual-account): Secretive Skunk, single.

Your Set-up and Achievements: Offense. Just set up to hit people really. Finished up 36th in Attackers with over 300k points, which I think is a pretty respectable score, only % of Natars in there came from clearing an Arte.

Best Alliance (Not your own): L.C. , only alliance to attempt attacks on me, they also splatted more than one hammer.. More than SWM could manage.

Best Player on the Server: Lots on offer, probably Bravestarr for their ridiculous raiding levels all server.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Bravestarr again here.

Best Opponent: No-one I have any first hand experience of, Marmite's scores are good though.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance:
    Britbull, deffed my cap pretty much on their own and did it quite easily. So many others in the ally worth a shout out though.

Best Leader (Your own): Ledge, they don't come any better than him. Though I do love Sally too <3

Best Leader (Not your own):
    Angel, L.C. are always solid.

Stupidest Decision: Forgot to move rams out of a hammer vill for an attack, lost quite a few thousand.

Most Underrated: Britbull again here, and the same applies about other defenders as well, a lot of very good deffers that didn't get any attention.

Best Noob:
    Penetrator are the biggest noobs going :b. Also Fairlyfloss

Most Overrated:
    SWM. I think even Matt overrated them this server, and everyone knows how dreadful he considers them. They were poor, though in fairness I don't think anyone would've looked good in the SW. Special mention for Khans, who were rated quite highly by some early on, especially their own leader, only to collapse and vanish after hardly any time at all.

Top forum poster: BF , made a massive contribution to make S2 forum the most active. including the most stylish ally analyses i've seen.

Soundtrack to your server: The Ones - Absolutely Flawless
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Teuton MemberTeuton Member Roobs's Avatar

IGN (single or dual-account): Master Elegant; single

Your Set-up and Achievements:
    Offense. Don't think I achieved anything magnificent lol

Alliance:
    Pulsant

Best Alliance (Not your own):
    L.C.

Best Player on the Server:
    Pinky&the Brain

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance:
    Same as above

Best Opponent:
    Barely got attacked...

Charlie Blue

Best Leader (Your own):
    Ledge

Angel X

Stupidest Decision:
    Hammer village quite a distance from cap. Yay, grey!

Most Underrated:
    Loads of deffers, well I was also underrated

Best Noob:
    No idea tbh, all seemed pro lol

Most Overrated:
    Deadly Assassin

Top forum poster:
    Bloated Fish

Soundtrack to your server:
    The duck song? Lmao
    :3

IGN (single or dual-account): Centurion (solo-account since about artes – huge credit goes to Leo!).

Your Set-up and Achievements: Started off casual def, turned offense pretty early. Biggest hammer in Skittles and Camelot (can’t say quad as Pulsant infested it ). Individually rank 7 attacker, rank 21 defender, rank 8 hero, if that’s anything to be proud of. Oh and I helped chief SWM WW for the bants at the server end.

Alliance: Skittles.

Best Alliance (Not your own): Pulsant – by far.

Best Player on the Server: Well, for consistently out raiding me I’ll give it to BraveStarr and producing a very nice Roman hammer!

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Bruno Moore, caught many a troop at home.

Best Opponent: Well who do I choose in Pulsant? I think I’ll give it to Regrets for catching my catas at home!

Best Leader (Your own): Bruno Moore. Knew what he was doing!

Best Leader (Not your own): Pulsant leader obvs, brokebridge.

Stupidest Decision: Sleeping early and leaving siege in an oasis! I paid for that mightily.

Most Underrated: Alliance Pulsant, they took this server by storm. Very modestly, me, those people know who they are.

Best Noob: Hmm not sure, there was a lot of noobs though!

Most Overrated: SWM. Came in very strong and with a huge reputation but got walked all over by Pulsant.

Soundtrack to your server: Again Regrets (and Penetrator) can take credit for this, sent it to me after killing my catas… The Duck Song.
    Last edited by Soul; 08 Oct 2015 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Forgot a little extra info

IGN (single or dual-account): Loric (single)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Mostly offence, many small achievements, mostly being the guy to get the stuff we needed for a WW, with help from Bruno chiefed OGC's Wonder for top bants, biggest one was staying a full server for once. Like to think I wasn't terrible at leading.

Alliance: Camelot

Pulsant

Gonna be a sheep and go with Bravestarr

Alliance, Myself. Confed, Bruno Moore

Best Opponent:
    Schwerdtheim, few others rivalled the greif they caused us.

Kronos!

Best Leader (Your own):
    No one really stood up above the rest, but Bruno's organisation was on point

Angel X

Stupidest Decision:
    Loosing my hammer going after a 15c near WW (player was inactive when I sent, so.. stupid?)

Most Underrated:
    Fox, one of the main reasons OGC were so weak in comparison

Best Noob:
    NA

Most Overrated:
    OGC, had a few people knowing what they were doing but relied on appearing better, poaching players then failing to perform

What I felt like I was doing... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYS-rbq4t1o
    Last edited by Loric; 08 Oct 2015 at 04:51 PM.

IGN (single or dual-account): logos (solo)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Offense. Mainly I took down a wall. Kudos to BF for having even more rams. Some normal gameplay in addition to that, took an arty, went smashy on some cap, etc.

Best Alliance (Not your own): L.C. seemed to stand above the rest

Best Player on the Server: Can’t name one from the many in our alliance

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: As above

Best Opponent: I did not have a lot of interaction with opponents. I say Centurion for having a good hammer. Nod to Robbedgamer for simply refusing to delete though

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Charlie Blue, jonkill. I did not however talk a lot with our defenders. Very nice number in WW again, those did not come from any one single player.

Best Leader (Your own): Ledge

Best Leader (Not your own): I don’t know enough to answer this.

Stupidest Decision: Not talking to people enough, too late and cautious with starting 2nd army.

Most Underrated: Our silent defenders

Best Noob: FairyFloss, no contest there. Although still refusing to believe you were a newbie

Most Overrated: As mentioned many times already; SWM. I was one of the players practically next to their stronghold…still no attempts to remove any of us.

Soundtrack to your server: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

IGN (single or dual-account): Beehive (solo)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Personal Defender for someone and then WW defense (220k defense at the end). No achievements and barely played.

Alliance: Pulsant (ish)

Best Alliance (Not your own): LC

Best Player on the Server: KP

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Bravestarr - best hammer ive ever seen

Best Opponent: I barely played myself nevermind against anyone else

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: No idea

Best Leader (Your own): Ledge.

Best Leader (Not your own): The LC leader

Stupidest Decision: Ranting at everyone, all server..

Most Underrated: Plenty of players to choose from in Pulsant

Best Noob: Not sure

Most Overrated: SWM.

Just to note, I didnt play much this server - just as a PD - but congrats to pulsant who outplayed everyone and took the time to make such good numbers in defense and attacks.

Hope you enjoy the victory!
    Last edited by Beetroot.; 08 Oct 2015 at 07:14 PM.
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

IGN (single or dual-account): Regrets.

Semi defensive, mainly set up to ghost.

Alliance:
    Pulsant.

Didn't realise any other alliances took part this server?

BraveStarr or BS as they are commonly known to me.

Hard to say as I don't think anyone played particularly aggressive, Our battle group of myself, Darkwing Duck and BraveStarr early on destroyed the boarder. Take your pick of the three.

Best Opponent:
    :| Well, when you have free reign to attack people and kill hammers without repercussions I am not sure anyone deserves this award.
    On another note, I would like to say well done to Centurion about taking losing 11k catta so well. Not many people would and I commend this approach to the game. Thank you.

Chef.

Best Leader (Your own):
    Something different, I will say Ragazzi. Always willing to scout when I needed or asked him to, helped when it was needed and sent offers my way too.

If any of them a had any balls to do something productive with their own alliance I would nominate someone but as none did, I won't.

Stupidest Decision:
    Not having a duel to some of the work

Most Underrated:
    Hungry Hippo. What a legend that guy is.

Best Noob:
    FairyFloss. Although she has some experience she is still learning, she is likely my favourite player I have met this server that I didn't already know.

Most Overrated:
    So many names. This may take me a while.
    Marmite- I heard rumours about this guy before server about how he will hog artefacts and is rude to players within the alliance. Boy was I wrong! hogged artefacts all server, couldn't raid particularly well, couldn't attack particularly well and couldn't even sim a decent army very well (Even with the AA!!!). Just a really poor player.
    Cowboy- He spanked his off on Natars to clear a WW that wasn't needed, could have been much more effectively elsewhere.
    Real stupid mistake.
    DeadlyAssassin- Supposedly a good attacker from another server, I had high hopes. Turned out to be rubbish.
    SWM- Basically the whole alliance gets the vote, we all know why.
    Junko- Even though they was in my alliance and got a lot of attack points... They all came from Natar hits. I don't like this style. He may have done a job for the alliance clearing but come on, get some decent attacks in before the Natars annoy you more than other players.

Some of those who I attacked will know I sent them a song to cheer them up. The duck song.
    I will make this song associated to Travian if I decide to play again.Special thanks to the guys in my battle group, I would have quit along time ago if you guys wasn't playing still.
    Last edited by The Vanilla Gorilla; 08 Oct 2015 at 08:27 PM.
    Probably the best attacker on your server.

IGN (single or dual-account): Penetrator dualing with the wonderful Nick bae!

Your Set-up and Achievements: Offensive Tueton, WWK account. Finished the server by surpassing our previous WWK record now standing at 541,770. FIRST EVER WW WIN!! WOOOHOOOOO!! PULSANT BABY!

Alliance: Pulsant.

Best Alliance (Not your own): Skittles, although there wasn't much of a opposition.

Best Player on the Server: Pinky, unbelievable numbers! Hats off to you lads

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: After narrowing it down to a few i'm going to go with Regrets! Destroyed SWM early/midgame and topped it all off by catching poor Centurions cata's at home. All 12k of them! Ouch!

Best Opponent: Penetrator duals, just me and you next time Nick, no drama's

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Jente! Absoule life server with her preats early doors

Best Leader (Your own): Entire Pulsant leadership team! Cant put it down to any individual! Very patient and strong leadership team.

Best Leader (Not your own): Godfather, simply flawless

Stupidest Decision: Splatting so many offense troops early on, especially against Jojo after the ceasefire when no staration was still active... BOIIINNGGGG. Really hindered us

Most Underrated: Godfather

Best Noob: MJ - he's forever a noob

Most Overrated: Angel x and whoever else is in charge of LC. Special mention to Marmite, absolute junk. What a way to waste a AA. Set your entire ally back, who was incharge of that disaster of a rotation schedule?

Soundtrack to your server: Waddle waddle, ITS THE DUCK SONG
    Last edited by roadrunnerx; 08 Oct 2015 at 09:50 PM.
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

MemberMember

IGN (single or dual-account): Scarecrow, duel account with Nio

Your Set-up and Achievements: Ran with 4 hammers at our height, 4th overall offensive score. Didnt have a WWK/R, Didnt clear a natar for arti. All points purely from attacks on (mostly) OGC. Held an AA for 14 days intotal. 8th overall defence score.

Still like that my wee hammer stole the large haste from Pulsant

Alliance: Skittles

Best Alliance (Not your own): Pulsant obviously

Best Player on the Server: Didnt seem much from them ingame, but Bravestar and pinky seemed to deliver the most.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance Toss up between Bruno and Centurion

Best Opponent: Tough one really...didnt really have any lingering ding-dongs with anyone of any real quality after Schwerdtheim deleted, i'd chiefed & cropped most of his account. So would have to go with them...good guys who didnt take this too seriously.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Patrez and Win never let me down...dont imagine they'll miss my IGM's lol

Best Leader (Your own): Centurain - generally always around to answer queries and give advise. (cept when his cattas got caught lol)

Best Leader (Not your own): Brokebridge by a country mile...special mention to Angel tho, amazed she managed to last the server after recent events...hats off!!

Stupidest Decision: Had a few, but think its prob not joining Skittles from the start

Most Underrated: As ever deffers everywhere!!

Best Noob: Tough one...dont fully know if he was total trav virgin but scoot..lost and bounced back so many times.

Most Overrated: sad to say looking thro the OGC player list at the start...expected far far more than i actually found. So for me OGC but cant finish this section without a special mention to the entire SWM/NEM disaster..previous winners - hard to believe!!

Soundtrack to your server: My wee one loves the duck song....
    UK 2 - scarecrow

uk5 - screwball

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

IGN (single or dual-account): Trouble dual acc
    Your Set-up and Achievements: Offensive/ended up alliance leader/deleted since was in same quad as LC. Bassically my alliance crumbled cos I left some scrub in charge and we went down without much of a fight.

Alliance: Khans (its ok if you don't remember us.)

Best Alliance (Not your own): Pulsation. Nothing further needed.

Best Player on the Server: Probably me in all honesty. I think Raggazzi is a great player too, as well as whoever it is runs setback Pinky and the brain Jon kill. Agamemnon deserves a shout out I think, take any number of top players from pulsation they're probably worth a shot at it, some of the skittles where decent. Few al-right accounts in the north east too the Germans in particular and I think I remember a pretty scary looking Roman from Fox, in terms of LC I can't say any stand out for me, a decently average alliance some solid players ofc nothing to shout about.
    Final answer: Ragazzi.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Lol... Pinja was great always wanted to attack, I was biding my time until I could get the cropper of LC (the 2nd player who held it ended up getting reined from people who jumped ship from my own alliance).. Sooo yeah.. Was actually one of the few not to get completely brain washed by LC and that idiot Clemo and quit the game rather than play with them, I respect that decision.

Best Opponent: Moocen, gual who kept my cropper from me.

Lord Baggins, always solid player moved quads to defend me and I ended up letting him down when alliance fell to pieces, sorry buddy.

Best Leader (Your own): Me just me, main error I made this server was letting randoms have power in my alliance.

Pulsation no idea who.. Angel x I guess defeated me but it was more of an inwards crumble than any tactics on her part. Pulsant looked strong played the game out well but I don't know who to attribute that too.

Stupidest Decision:
    1.) Thinking I'd still be godlike if I played romans.. NOPE.
    2.) To get a yanky dual who made us bounce for the 2nd time, for some reason cos he was at harvard I thought he'd be smart. NOPE.
    3.) Thinking I could play the same all out aggression early style with Romans.. vs LC with an alliance that is much less closely knit than there's. Took out 1 guy and then its all down hill from there. So NOPE. Should've gone for a more humble and less risky strategy

Most Underrated: North west, I think they did a lot of infighting always seemed like there was a couple of good alliances there, I think if they'd started working together properly and brought forward their leadership tallent correctly then they would have had the best chance of taking on Pulsation, really it should have come down to a couple of quads working together to create the sort of pressure needed to topple them.

Best Noob:
    Lol Penetrator 1000% I thought he was a really good player, disappointed me by throwing away his early lead or just slacking on the tuets still played a great game I was expecting to be more in awe of his raid stats etc though...

For genuine noob it has to be clemo, and then probably a self nomination

Most Overrated:
    LC, defiantly. I didn't feel and still don't feel that they defeated me, more that I defeated myself and I think it showed they have been preparing all game for end game and to get trounced like that must be embarrassing.

Top forum poster: BF , made a massive contribution to make S2 forum the most active. including the most stylish ally analyses i've seen.

Soundtrack to your server: acdc for those about to rock
    No-cringe signature.

Most ridiculously Ill-deserved sense of accomplishment messy
    Last edited by MartinJames; 09 Oct 2015 at 01:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Server Awards

IGN (single or dual-account): Cowboy - Single account

Offense,Cleared Large and small arte, Only Player to take 3 levels from Pulsant WW this server, also prepped for def which made a big difference towards the end.

Alliance: LC

Best Alliance (Not your own): Grapes / Pulsant OFC

Best Player on the Server: Pinky comes to mind.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Marmite

Best Opponent: None come to mind for me personally. Ally wide Pulsant with WW kill, nice one.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Moocern without any doubt.

Best Leader (Your own):
    No Question, Angel X

Brokebridge/and the other- he always makes sure the right people are in place or trains them.

Stupidest Decision: Agreeing to wait until level 70 to hit and not being able to persuade leadership to follow on.

Most Underrated:
    Pulsant, everyone had no idea what was coming.

Best Noob: Without a doubt MESSY.

Most Overrated: SWM from the start.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Former doesn't realise that if he was in place of his first team mate that wasn't backed up by defectors I would have rolled over him just the same.

Most salty sailors: crossbreed and MJ
    No-cringe signature.

Teuton MemberTeuton Member Roobs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Messy View Post
    Former doesn't realise that if he was in place of his first team mate that wasn't backed up by defectors I would have rolled over him just the same.

Most salty sailors: crossbreed and MJ
    As a former Khans member, no offence, I doubt that lol
    :3

Server Awards

IGN (single or dual-account): BraveStarr (dual-account)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Offense - multi-hammer smashy account with praet def; one hammer later switching to WWk. Formed a SW/NW border BG, settling a series of croppers there and nullifying all threats on the border and into the NW. Scored 1.4m attack points (no.1 attacker) and set the T4 Roman WWk record as well as the all-time largest cavalry count in a WWk.

Best Alliance (not your own): Skittles - clearly had some good offensive players but, for me, made the mistake of forming a confed with Camelot and playing a WW endgame, the result of which saw no discernible endgame hammers (except for Centurion) and low WW def. Would've rather seen Skittles play out the server I thought they had started i.e. smashy round aimed at disrupting WW alliances by chiefing hammers, killing def, stealing key artes etc.

Best Player on the Server: Pinky&the Brian and BraveStarr (hopefully that doesn't come across as arrogant).

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Regrets - firstly, their early/mid game play forced SWM to settle their WW in another quad, away from the stronghold they had set up early game. Secondly, for aggressively pursuing key ghosting attacks of endgame hammers and siege. Had several notable hits, including the hugely successful attack on Centurion.

Best Opponent: Pulsant's direct opponents, by way of attack ops, offered little. As such i'll nominate Bruno Moore for their offensive efforts in the other quads, along with Centurion for their endgame hammer effort which (despite having the siege ghosted overnight) had a nice WW hit at the end and helped chief SWM's WW.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: great WW defence counts produced by jonkill, Charlie Blue and Clueless and many others; also special mentions to Ghost and Chef who contributed much to standing def and also active def calls throughout the server.

Best Leader (your own): Ledge - top management and organisation of a group that's well drilled in WW endgame.

Best Leader (not your own): Bear - no standout opposition leaders in relation to endgame management of wwk/rs or def but Bear deserves a mention. Rallied OGC at the end of server, including the two WW plans they stole to commence their WW build - at one point it looked like they wouldn't be able to start. Also retained a good sense of humour throughout.

Stupidest Decision: not nailing down a server strategy before starting; normally play multi-hammer smashy rounds (but couldn't commit properly this time) and decided on building a WWk far too late, by which time valuable AA usage (the best part of 2 months) had already passed since arte release.

Most Underrated: Pulsant's WW def builders - the WW only lost 3 levels all server; though I suspect this was due to a combination of the opposition not attacking early enough and also not building endgame hammers(!).

Best Noob: Fairyfloss - involved in all alliance attack ops throughout and produced a nice endgame hammer which formed part of the attack that obliterated LC's WW.

Most Overrated: Marmite - monopolised far too many artes without end product; no WWk of note and lots of small hammers getting walled resulting in small (1/2) AA usage in their capital to rebuild (when this should've gone to endgame hammer builders; note: you can easily build large smashy hammers in a non-cap without AAs). LC's management of AAs in particular cost them any chance of building quality endgame hammers and siege.

Soundtrack to your server: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n40Un4GP6E
    Last edited by Lateralus; 11 Oct 2015 at 04:22 PM.

MemberMember

Lateralus thanks, just watched your link and realised i Loved Bravestarr as a wee younger guy....Happy memories, have looked for more links but struggling to find...my wee one thinks they look pants! Pffft!
    UK 2 - scarecrow

uk5 - screwball

New Poster

Server Awards

IGN (single or dual-account): Darkwing Duck (dual-account - Bloated Fish and Cali)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Offense, started off chiefing the border, then built enough rams to break the uk record.

Best Alliance (Not your own): If I have to chose one, going to be LC.

Best Player on the Server: Goes to everyone in Pulsant, too many good players to single one particular account out.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: For forcing SWM to abandon their preferred WW and move quads, Regrets

Best Opponent: You mean we had opponents on this server???

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Pulsant - again, for same reasons, too many great defenders to single one account out.

Best Leader (Your own): Ledge

Best Leader (Not your own): Haven't a clue.

Stupidest Decision: Listening to that duck song!.

Most Underrated: Everyone who helped out when needed.

Best Noob: Fairyfloss

Most Overrated: This one goes to an entire alliance, SWM. Enough said.

Soundtrack to your server: anything but the Duck song