Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OLIMPIA. UK5. Presentation.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

hmph

like I'll do to you if you spawn any where near me, mr skunk

Tell me which quad your going, lets arrange this right now, I'll even play tuetons. It's been about a year or so since any one has beaten my tueton start

LOl I mean come on.. of the 4 servers I played recently, I had rank 1 starts on 3 of them. the 3rd I started late and still manage to come in range of rank 1 offense. Was a few major setbacks such as : 1x scouse noob, 1x too egotistical alliance leader. But besides that even solo (yes I wont bring the duals for this little barney) I still only give you about a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 % chance of survival. Those odds are pretty good considering, I feel like I'm being quite fair to you. And I'm sure you will apperciate the time taken to generate such an acurate and upstanding statistic.

So yeah, leme know which quad you are MJ and I will make you a farm within 2 weeks (oh yes, I know you love to build a cranny).

But on a realistically now, some one please tell me which quad these greek noobs are spawning in and I'll give them a run off. Isn't many people who are pleased to see that they spawned next to Trouble the Teuton

T

PS: if you are all spawning in different quads then I will just chose the one I think likely to output the most resources for me, since the random button has been removed.
    No-cringe signature.

One of the reasons LC brushed your alliance aside so easily is because you're far too busy saying how amazing you are to realise its a team game, and people don't particularly like playing with arrogant braggarts. I'd win with a better team, you'd win with a better team. If we were to not take teams all it would prove is who has more free time, we already know that's you since I'm 3rd year at university and have a lot of work on. So yeah, I imagine you would win in that scenario, I have far too much else going on at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

You do make a fair point and its correct about LC. We where not as well prepared a team, we formed on the round so it was inevitable really, what actually happened was more of an inwards crumble than a brush.

I am not without team.

Whether people like to play with me is for them to decide. I came to the thread of the smack talking greeks to talk big, I'm sorry you couldn't handle that, but then again I knew you couldn't all along so this is even less than air.
    No-cringe signature.

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Teach me your unbeatable Teuton ways.

Srsly. Anyone.

Oh, it is dads local ran? Tell then of whom we should be afraid here. We will think over it))

- - - Updated - - -

I look, someone should be taught good manners. Hmm, it will be more interesting to that to play))
    Last edited by Defender of North; 24 Oct 2015 at 10:26 PM.
    Defender uk1 2014
    Zeus uk5 2015|2016 - Olympia
    Zeus uk2 2016|2017 - Olympia

Quote Originally Posted by Defender of North View Post
    Oh, it is dads local ran?
    Can someone translate this?

Srsly (again). Not being rude, I honestly don't get this.

Also the teut start. I am notoriously bad at it and wish there was a more detailed start guide out there.
    Last edited by Elisa; 25 Oct 2015 at 02:06 AM.

Looks like we have some old school players from Fools and iOta maybe? Who were you guys - my memory is fading...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Messy View Post
    I still only give you about a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 % chance of survival.
    Your generosity knows no limit, so many chances gave us

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin View Post
    Looks like we have some old school players from Fools and iOta maybe? Who were you guys - my memory is fading...
    We really have players who can be ranked as "old school", but a detail later. Let there will be a small surprise)
    When to wait for opening of embassy of the 5th server? There are teams which consider this server native and also prepare for restart? We want to know the future rivals))
    Defender uk1 2014
    Zeus uk5 2015|2016 - Olympia
    Zeus uk2 2016|2017 - Olympia

That chance was for MJ, probably for you slightly less, I mean my generosity has to have limits.

For tuet you bassically get level 3 res tiles. then a bunch of mace and CP buildings raid some oasis carefully.

You will need glad helm if you want first settle, its just an unfortunate fact of the way the game has developed. If not you should be able to get scouts + 100 + mace out of BP and keep on farming.

Then you settle. Its actually similar settle times as other tribes. I think they have to use res production heros and stuff.. but I don't know.. Im bad with them.

T
    No-cringe signature.

Thank you! I'm guessing I overdo things... like, all of the things. For future reference, L4 tiles and 150 mace all raiding does not an early settle make.

Still not sure what we're doing
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnerx View Post
    Still not sure what we're doing
    Sounds about right for Penetrator hey?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bat View Post
    Sounds about right for Penetrator hey?

After a year of penetration's were still doing it wrong hahahah
    Last edited by roadrunnerx; 27 Oct 2015 at 09:44 AM.
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Defender of North View Post
    no ruth,
    What did Ruth do wrong? Was she not up to the job?
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

I'm an awesome spy, can I join your ally?
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12