Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Server Awards

Quote Originally Posted by Hancock View Post
    I'm sorry Beefake. We (TS+TSI) won UK5 in 228 days - from Sept 29, 2014 to May 15, 2015.
    And what alliance where you in while they did that?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry Beefake. We (TS+TSI) won UK5 in 228 days - from Sept 29, 2014 to May 15, 2015.

- - - Updated - - -

THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Quote Originally Posted by powerobxxx View Post
    My biggest gripe regarding superspy (hahahaha) is we had to read/listen to all that drivel most of the server in our Skype rooms, we were doing everything wrong (apparently) well yes we were

Yes you were. Period.
    You had no coordinated strategy. You recruited members like crazy, but didn't teach them to play. You raided all server instead of attacking opponents, weakening them for WW. All the way up through endgame you kept settling and founding villages +100 fields from WW which would have no beneficial effect on engame. Management did nothing to stop this. When you were attacked, you had very little, if any defensive coordination. Your management even asked me for pointers on building a WW account. None followed and it showed. You made no demands to players in regard to WW defense and wheat support. No traderoute setups. You took your WW village 30 days too late - and hence lacked a lot of infrastructure. You played WW with Unique diet though you had almost no defense. Catastrophy. You even had a large architect.
    Your game was a disgrace!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post

Lets see... We (TS+TSI) won UK5 in 228 days

So I'd say the alliance name was TS and TSI? Seems legit. The Superiors + The Superior International.
    Last edited by Hancock; 23 Dec 2015 at 10:02 AM.
    Hancock

DANES - JUST LIKE VIKINGS... WITH BEER.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

I can confirm they didn't know how to use hammers either. And I ended up being 100% useless cos I was in the centre of the map
    No-cringe signature.

So I'd say the alliance name was TS and TSI? Seems legit. The Superiors + The Superior International.
    I didn't ask what the alliance that won were called, I asked which one YOU were in.
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Yes you were. Period.
    You had no coordinated strategy. You recruited members like crazy, but didn't teach them to play. You raided all server instead of attacking opponents, weakening them for WW. All the way up through endgame you kept settling and founding villages +100 fields from WW which would have no beneficial effect on engame. Management did nothing to stop this. When you were attacked, you had very little, if any defensive coordination. Your management even asked me for pointers on building a WW account. None followed and it showed. You made no demands to players in regard to WW defense and wheat support. No traderoute setups. You took your WW village 30 days too late - and hence lacked a lot of infrastructure. You played WW with Unique diet though you had almost no defense. Catastrophy. You even had a large architect.
    Your game was a disgrace!

- - - Updated - - -

On the contrary , we had a fab game, suffering from sever selective memory but most probably because your game was hiding in a far flung corner of the map, simming and just not doing any of the fighting the rest of us were involved in. There were leadership issues throughout the server but defence coordination was second to none, just lacked troops as you rightly said. Personally I cannot sim for one minute, totally boring, totally meaningless and totally waste of a year (nearly) when you achieve absolutely nothing at all other than being a spy and disrupting battle plans at the end.

I rock, you don't
    When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hodor UK Server 2 Prodigy UK Server 1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123