Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Server Awards

Default Server Awards

So, BG and A&D have won this server and a big thanks to all who have made this possible. A lot of hard work has gone into this server.

We have a tradition on UK servers to give out the server awards so I shall start them off. (copy and paste etc)

Server Awards

IGN (single or dual-account): Beefcake (sole account)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Offense account and WW holder in the end. Helped zero St George, chief many hammers and made every plan for the WW victory.

Alliance: Bloodhound Gang (BG)

Best Alliance (Not your own): A&D

Best Player on the Server: Difficult one, rocket pushed defense from almost 60 vills in total including the vills he sat for and was instrumental in the cros quad confed so maybe him.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Perhaps dude, but we had a few decent attackers who caused damage all server.

Best Opponent: Erm.. thematic666 - we kinda left him with his hammer as we had cross quad stuff to deal with, and he single handedly made 10-20 BG players delete

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Lots of local anvils, Tosawi, biggie and Griffo get a shout out but Supaplex wins it. Top class defense count and he made almost every single cut we ever MM'd

Best Leader (Your own): Dude was a rock

Best Leader (Not your own): Rocket

Stupidest Decision: Deciding to hold the WW - never again haha

Most Underrated: BG alliance

Best Noob: Arabella - first server but picked it all up so well and great defense count.

Most Overrated: TSL obviously

Best Moment: A few good ones, chiefing first TSL hammer and winning come close, but the best moment and a real game changer was half way when I called it right and defended 6 TSL hammers in one go

Maybe we will see veryone next server when we defend our title,
    Im glad we get Christmas off though,

Merry Christmas everyone,
    Harry
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

So, BG and A&D have won this server and a big thanks to all who have made this possible. A lot of hard work has gone into this server.

We have a tradition on UK servers to give out the server awards so I shall start them off. (copy and paste etc)

Server Awards

IGN (single or dual-account): Zoidaloid- dual til mid endgame

Your Set-up and Achievements: Ate a shed load of cake - co lead BG - spammed Skype. And spread the love

Best Player on the Server: (biased) - beefcake behind the scenes planning ��

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: RelentlessFears & Dude joint 1st

Best Opponent: Thematic - wish you were on our side

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Loads here to mention - Griffo, biggie, Kirsty, arabella, but supaplex wins.

Best Leader (Your own): beefcake

Best Leader (Not your own): Rocket

Stupidest Decision: Not finishing off Chaos.

Most Underrated: BG alliance - underdogs

Best Noob: Arabella - prawn award !!!!

Most Overrated: TSL/TNC

Best Moment: Zeroing St George's capital

Zoe xx
    Previous S1 - Zoidaloid. (BG WW winners)

Princess of Spam - Lover of Cake

You called it right and defended 6 villas?! ha ha thats a good one.

Not the greatest server i've had the pleasure of being a part of and i'll certainly steer clear from wherever you are heading next that's for sure. What's done is done and i accept spies are a part of the game, just not the way i like to see the game played and not the game i want to be a part of.

I actually had a little respect for you Harry up until last night but the fact that you seem to take pride in what you did pretty much says it all. The only thing you have achieved is to take away from your team what would've anyway been a honourable victory.

Well done to the Dude duo, by far the most capable offense on the server and the spearhead behind BG attacks giving us all sorts of trouble we couldn't deal with.

Well done to BG/A&D players for creating a monster amount of deff for the WW. You would have won despite what your leader did to gain the upper hand.

My deepest apologies to all TSL/TNC players for the way the server turned out at the end especially all those with armies sitting at home. Thanks for all your effort throughout the server.

special mentions to Batty Bat - wolf pack crew for relentless hammer building, Arwen for all the effort and sleepless nights coordinating, Shugo, prodigy, LE and themightyreds for sticking it out to the end and lastly Akuzagi (DK) for making a monster rammer that we sadly didn't get to use either.

Best team on the server? ATLAS in my opinion. Nibnob and Silver are very nice guys and competent leaders, it was good to get to know you towards the end there. The only true underdogs on the server sorry to you guys for all the unused armies as well.

Oro~

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Server Awards

IGN (single or dual-account): Trouble (solo acc/deleted) Hairy Mongols (sitter for their dual acc)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Building tiny army embarsisingly losing it all because I was inactive.... But hey I helped the mongols a bit and they eventually got rank 1 (well done dalek for simming!)

Alliance: TNC

Best Alliance BG

Best Player on the Server: Dude was pretty good mid game I thought, but then slacked off or something.. IDK Zandu ended up killing most of my troops so I guess he did ok.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Meh Prodigy, not many to chose from though.. Oro also ok I guess

Best Opponent: Zandu, I think of the whole server one of about 3 people to actually attack mee.. And I left my army at home so yeah GG.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: No idea. Didnt get to use any of my defence, defence calls always too far for my troops to make it or too late, Not much of TSL TNC presence in the grey zone or any stratergies to contest or anything which is what I foolishly expected from a high calibre alliance, whatever Thats not how TSL TNC plays..

Although BTW if you win your quad grey zone is obvious next point of contest right! All that wheat OOO WILD made a point of taking it.

Best Leader (Your own): Prodigy Idk Didnt really do anything wrong, did some good raiding too.. LOL thats about as good as it gets for TSL TNC I think....

Best Leader (Not your own): No idea.

Stupidest Decision: 1.) To play this server.. I was reluctant so I played defender and helped get my friends into a good position.
    2.) To stay in TSL TNC. I kept thinking stuff like "yeah but they will get better!" and they never did. From the offset TSL leaders where and pain to deal with and left us with a very negative impression.
    Oh and yay GJ TSL our army sits at home.. I think asked to be in first sending aswell no idea what happened with that though.
    Most Underrated: ATLASS. Didn't hear much, and they are still top raiders? Not that that maters but they must have some armies or something sitting at home or raiding idk why though.

Best Noob: Me IDk Im a noob and I didnt deal with any other noobs really because I wasn't an alliance leader and there is not many noobs left in the centre that you dont want to conquer or something.

Best Moment: Uh Settling 150% 15c........ Getting unique Diet. Deleting my crappy acc. False sense of achievement for the work done by Mongols Duals

I might play next server and cause some Trouble.. Didnt do that for a while.
    No-cringe signature.

Someone give me an award, I'll transfer my gold balance to ya

Your end server awards always make me laugh Messy, because it is never your fault . Criticising the leaders is easy, actually working to help them make your alliance better is the hard part. You'd think you would have learnt this having failed miserably in leadership yourself in the past! But anyway, on to the server awards:

Server Awards

IGN (single or dual-account): Nibnob (solo account, much to the despair of my sleeping hours.)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Defense organiser from the early days of Atlas. Def account the majority of the server but managed to reclaim the small AA that Angel lost (sorry pal!) and WW holder after much convincing

Alliance: Atlas

Best Alliance (Not your own): BG, don't think I can dispute that

Best Player on the Server: A toughie, too much I don't know about the inner workings of the other alliances so I can only comment on my own. Pure Hopeless was a menace on the NE/NW border though, not only catching multiple incoming AD hammers in his cap but jumping across the border to catch them at home as well. I dread to think how many he made delete in the end!

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: dnx had one of the best ram counts I saw on the server, however Angel and Pure Hopeless for more consistant attacking.

Best Opponent: There are a few over in AD deserving of this title, however most recently Biffin springs to mind with his deceptively easy snatch of our plans

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Oh god, there were so many here worth mentioning! mrarny and mrsarny get my vote though. Sat in ADs quad the entire server, recieving more attacks a week than some accounts get in a server. Yet AD couldn't do a thing to remove them, true defensive tanks!

Best Leader (Your own): After two awful attack coordinators Angel swooped in at our time of need, and I can honestly say there is no one I would rather play with.

Best Leader (Not your own): Reluctantly Beefcake. I don't care for your methods but cannot deny your success.

Stupidest Decision: Oh there were many, but thinking a 14yr old as the attack coordinator wouldn't have horrible consequences is up there. Rest in pieces Peoples Party

Most Underrated: I like to think we played our underdog role quite well, considering we started as a rabble of strangers with zero organisation!

Best Noob: Cymru this has to go to you, you brought us lots of amusement. How many troops did you lose to the arnies in the end!?

Most Overrated: Sorry AD, you launched some fantastic post arte attacks but what happened? When you lost a few key members you also lost all the ground you had gained, including almost all the artes you had worked so hard to steal.

Best Moment: The first big AD splat was up there, but more than that were the messages of appeciation I got from our fantastic members. Nothing beats that

Well done BG for the win, however as you might imagine many of our members feel they have unfinished business with you. So if you guys do return next server the odds are high that we will too, and we'll be gunning for you! We know the lengths you will go to in order to win now, and that has certainly made it easy to find volunteers. Consider yourselves warned

Thank you Oro for your kind words, I don't claim to know TSL/TNC very well but you were always very straight with us and I don't think you deserve half the abuse that is being thrown at you. Hope we can play together at some point in the future, you seem to share our travian morals.

Server Awards

IGN (single or dual-account): Dude (dual account)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Stealing small diet, large AA and a set of plans. Zeroing St gs cap wiping robbedgammers crop fields and Oros

Best Player on the Server: a few that spring to mind but beefcake takes it, without him we would not of won.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: early on stormfront with his haste, then relentlentless fears

Best Opponent Oro and prodigy.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Loads of great defenders but has to be Supaplex

Best Leader (Your own): beefcake

Best Leader (Not your own): St George, respect to him for keeping chaos going to the end.

Stupidest Decision: leaving chaos alone, if we had know how easy tsl tnc would of been we could of cleared the quad better.

Best Noob: Riley in chaos for getting smashed up about 4 times and keeping going

Best Moment: Winning

Enjoyed the server thanks all

Dude Ben
    Dude Double Uk2

Server Awards

IGN (single or dual-account): Geordielass (soul a/c)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Basic and limited

Alliance: Atlas

Best Alliance (Not your own): Atlass (if Bg and Ad are going to vote for their confed them I bloody well am too)

Best Player on the Server: Nibnob

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Angel

Best Opponent: n/a

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Me duh!

Best Leader (Your own): Nibnob

Best Leader (Not your own): Pure Hopelessness (refer to line 4)

Stupidest Decision: not quitting after being exposed

Most Underrated: Atlas, could've taken that WW down if there was more time

Best Noob: ??

Most Overrated: TSL meta for sure

Best Moment: when the person I joined to destroy found out I was their sitter
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Server awards:

IGN: Hairy Mongols
    --- dual account for some time, after that I played alone for few months, with help of sitter Trouble

My achievements:
    I have taken unique diet, held it for some time which helped build WWk, which sadly I did not have time to use, as ally decided I will attack BG in 2nd wave, but there was no time for 2nd wave lol :p

Finished as the largest player, the largest player in both my ally and confed. Was rank 1 for 120 consecutive days. Had about 14 top 10 raider medals in a row and 36 medals in total.
    Moreover, I was rank 1 for 2 servers in a row first on uk2 during2014, then on uk1 during 2015.

And was the largest player in history of TNC alliance, only 2k pop away from breaking TSL record for being the largest player....I am sure I would accomplish that if BG were not so eager to finish server quickly

Best alliance: well I must admit BG outclassed my confed during endgame, so kudos to them

Best leader (my own) : Prodigy

Best leader (not my own) :Beefcake

Best off player in my alliance: Arwen, was also impressive in raiding

Best opponent: Hm, not sure what I am supposed to write here, cause I was not attacked during whole server but I would go with Zanadu, who often attacked my alliance and caused mayhem

Best off player: Zanadu

Most underrated: BG alliance

Stupidest decision: Chiefing a village that was under attacks from one of my allies. He got so pissed off because I did this so he reported me to MH, and after that i received population drop. Because of that I got so angry that I thought about leaving TNC and smashing that cowardly player.

Smartest decision: I decided to let it go and not smash that player. I stayed in ally, completely forgotten about this incident and focused on the game. If I had started personal war, I would not have such stats at the end of server.

Most overrated: Hyggestuen, had nice acc but bad attitude, which resulted in him being utterly smashed.

Best moments: Becoming rank 1, breaking TNC pop record, claiming unique diet. Also every time I opened statistics and saw me as rank 1 I was happy

Best noob: Not sure whom to nominate, but I heard BG had many newbies in ally, so I will let them decide.

Btw, I intend to start playing on some new server in few weeks. I'd like to win rank 1 again, to complete the Treble Anyone who shares my ambitions send me PM.

Regards, Lord Dalek
    Last edited by ray; 06 Dec 2015 at 11:31 AM.

Server Awards

IGN (single or dual-account): supaplex (solo)

Your Set-up and Achievements: def account, 300k phalanx at end game, settling my 2nd village 7 hours away from spawn

Best Alliance (Not your own): Atlas (not voting for A&D as we won together)

Best Player on the Server: Dude

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Dude & RelentlessFears

Best Opponent: Thematic666

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Tosawi

Best Leader (Your own): Beefcake

Best Leader (Not your own): Nibnob

Stupidest Decision: playing travian again after 5+ years, i forgot about the joys of waking up all through the night, can't wait for the restart of the server

Most Underrated: Atlas

Best Noob: Arabella

Most Overrated: TSL

Best Moment: Crushing the 6 TSL hammers mid-game, 1.2 million def for the x5 artie at end-game

A few thoughts at the end:

- About the spy thing beacuse it seems it's such a big thing: his only major contribution was not sending his hammer at our WW. If you rely your 8 months of work on a server on a single hammer your strategy is flawed in my opinion.
    - We knew where the attacks were coming at the x5 and WW because only the reals were synchronized, the fakes were chaotic, at best. Maybe a better effort at desguising the reals could've made a difference.
    - Instead of sending at the same time for the x5 and ww you gave us 13 hours to move def around so might wanna look into that for the future
    - We smashed 6 hammers mid-game and if you think the spy helped us i'll adress this with a small quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlaughter View Post
    Let's clear some things up
    No one knew EXACTLY where the hammers were going. 1 part of the op fell through, so that narrowed down the list of targets.
    Second, I screwed up when planning this one as it was done quickly. Good job Harry on taking advantage of that.
    - Atlas - you had time all server to send to our WW but you waited because you didn't want TSL to win, guess we took advantage of that.
    - Atlas & TSL - you took your ww one week before plans, we took ours 1 month before, that's quite a long time in travian building time IMO
    - TSL - you had chaos in our quad but you failed to use them properly to stop us
    - we lost a lot of our hammers before end-game and you still couldn't win and we're still looked down upon, really?
    - you lost with your hammers sitting at home, that is not our fault and it's definitely not something our spy could influence
    - TSL sent at our WW targeting infrastructure instead of the WW itself when we already had lvl 99 and 100 queued and i don't know much about end game but that's not the way to go, i think.

All in all you lacked proper planning and you underestimated us all throughout the server. Maybe next time try and look at the whole picture instead of taking out one single event. You don't win an 8 months long server with one hammer or lack thereof. And btw i'm not in favour of spies but they are a part of the game as they were some years ago.

This is not meant as a slam to our opponents but as something to think about for the future.
    Looking forward to playing with you again,
    Cheers!

Server Awards

IGN : Angel. Solo account

Your Set-up and Achievements: Hammer player from the sticks . Alliance Off coordinator. Re achievments: taking quad, getting some teeth in a pretty shy alliance attacking wise and getting to end game.

Alliance: ATLAS

Best Alliance (Not your own): BG

Best Player on the Server: We didnt have much cross quad action so hard to be objective here . Enemies within quad put up little fight and visitors from cross quad tended to go splat. Would probablly go Pure Hopeless for all round play.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: DNX pretty hot and that many kills even after going on vacation mode. Hopefully will play the whole server with us next round!

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Nib NOb re own account and also organising the others

Best Leader (Your own): NIb NOB

Best Leader (Not your own): Beefcake

Best off player: Zanandu. Only AD account that concerned us . Actually i doubt Nib Nob was scared. I was though

Stupidest Decision: not sending my hammer to WW 9 minutes earlier

Most Underrated: can i say us? ok ..... Atlas then

Best Noob: Not sure I played with any . Coops did well though for an inexpereinced player with his 2 hammers

Most Overrated: Has to be TSL unfortunately . Im new to this server and heard from start to finish they would win

Best Moment: Lots ! Having been battered post arties by AD it was pretty special taking out several hammers in one night and getting some needed breathing space. The Bath and lie in post server end was also pretty hard to beat! Best Best moment however when I discovered that my sitter Geordie lass ( which due to her with her great sense of humour and sitter skills I really had the hots for ,) wasn't a sassy nightclub worker from my home town Newcaslte but in fact a Ginger bloke from London who I work with . Still cant believe you set up an account to take me out! thankfully you lost your nerve
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well done BG . Although end game was tainted for me, having seen the def you had in that WW I'm pretty sure you would have taken it anyway . Great signing in AD and great move getting the X 5 .

Good game all. Hopefully see you next time . Might play as Silver, Angel or maybe Bos Vale. Interesting to see who lets me in their alliance g :~0 Silver / Angel
    Last edited by rsilver; 07 Dec 2015 at 06:04 AM.

RelentlessFears can't connect to the forum for some reason so here are his thoughts on the awards

Quote Originally Posted by RelentlessFears
    BG and A&D have deservedly won this round, despite being underestimated and outnumbered (BG:TSL/TNC - 1 : 3) throughout the server. A lot of effort was put into this server and I'm glad to say we did what no one expected us to.

So, to the main topic - Server Awards

IGN (single or dual-account): RelentlessFears (dual account for the first 60-70 days, then played alone)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Offense account and WW account sitter from time to time. I've taken the large haste, lucky me, spawned 9 squares away Planned a couple of OPs with partners to destroy the fields of TSL and Chaos capitals, quite a few too Constant raider at the start of the server - 15 straight weeks in top 10.

Best Alliance (Not your own): A&D because they were fantastic, they supplied us with a lot of def and had a bit of an uppercut in the war with ATLAS

Best Player on the Server: Tough one, there were a lot of good players in this server... Hairy Mongols was best simmer, Zanadu was a great attacker, Dude had a great hammer he used on a couple of occasions, but it got chiefed at some point... But to top it all, there was Beefcake! Great leader, great person He held the WW and dealt with everything TSL had to offer.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Dude for sure. He was great, he stole a small diet, a large haste and a set of plans, chiefed a hammer too if I remember correctly. UFO deserves an honourable mention, he was the top attacker for half the server and he did quite well to terrorise everything in his way, shame this is his last server

Best Opponent: Hiccup, he is a really good player, caused a lot of damage to BG and deserves the award.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: A few players did their job amazingly well, training lots of def and using it. Tosawi was just great, he helped me throughout the server a lot, we defended Arwen's hammer together and he made a lot of cuts for the alliance But the best defender has to be Supaplex... this guy was a machine, his timing was out of this world, he never missed a cut! Best def player this server for sure.

Best Leader (Your own): Great leadership this server, can't really pick one... All credit to them, they led us to victory.

Best Leader (Not your own): St George, he kept Chaos running, despite Curt's awful leadership at the start of the server.

Stupidest Decision: Splatting my hammer at week 29, but with the help of the large AA I managed to rebuild some part of it and used it against TSL's WW.

Smartest decision: Asking supaplex to be friends and joining me in Chaos at that time.

Best Noob: Riley from Chaos, this guy didn't know when to give up, trashed half his villages, chiefed 3 of them and then he finally decided to delete.

Most Overrated: TSL (good team, bad management)

Best Moment: Defending Arwen's hammer, felt pretty good Also, I got a message from a certain someone to somehow thank me in his way for trashing Hyggestuen's capital.

Had great fun this server, thank you all for being part of it.

Relentlessfears

You might want to ask him to copy and paste Beefcake's answers to save you some time in the future, at least yours had some originality to it

Quote Originally Posted by supaplex View Post
    - Atlas - you had time all server to send to our WW but you waited because you didn't want TSL to win, guess we took advantage of that.
    - Atlas & TSL - you took your ww one week before plans, we took ours 1 month before, that's quite a long time in travian building time IMO
    You make some good points mate. I can't speak for TSL but regarding our late start it had a lot to do with the fact we never initially intended to hold our own WW, we were geared up to support BGs. The reason that didn't end up happening is the two leaders at the time had a falling out. Not wanting to support TSLs WW either the alliance voted to hold our own. So while you guys were simming up the infrastructure we were playing catch up clearing out the rowdy TRA locals in our WW area

I think it's clear we all underestimated BG, given our numerical disadvantage we were counting on TSL and TNC to keep you guys busy for a while before we made our move on either of you. When it became clear that wouldn't happen it was far too late, I don't think anyone anticipated it being over this quickly, including BG! Poor Silver and his monster hammer destined to remain in limbo until the end of time

Regarding the spy it was only a big deal because it was the defining moment everyone knew BG had won. In reality your victory had probably already been decided, but thats what folks here will remember about your win. If that doesn't sit well with you then perhaps your leader shouldn't have done it.

Kudos on your defense count though, the next server should be an interesting one!

Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Btw, I intend to start playing on some new server in few weeks. I'd like to win rank 1 again, to complete the Treble Anyone who shares my ambitions send me PM.

Regards, Lord Dalek
    I think I'll pass, the few times I did speak to the odd TSL/TNC member they had plenty to say about your obsession for rankings, none of it good. Did you forget it's a team based game?

Anyway it's been a fun server peeps, hopefully I'll see many of you next round

It has been fun . I'm sure Harry will drag me back kicking and screaming lol.

So are atlas intending to come bk or just yourself ?

Be very interesting to see who comes back next round, hopefully BG and AD can start in the same quad it might make life a bit easier.

Also wonder if tsl tnc will be back, cause if they come bk to prove a point and lose again I would pmsl
    Dude Double Uk2

Quote Originally Posted by Nibnob View Post
    You might want to ask him to copy and paste Beefcake's answers to save you some time in the future, at least yours had some originality to it
    ouch!

You make some good points mate. I can't speak for TSL but regarding our late start it had a lot to do with the fact we never initially intended to hold our own WW, we were geared up to support BGs. The reason that didn't end up happening is the two leaders at the time had a falling out. Not wanting to support TSLs WW either the alliance voted to hold our own. So while you guys were simming up the infrastructure we were playing catch up clearing out the rowdy TRA locals in our WW area

I think it's clear we all underestimated BG, given our numerical disadvantage we were counting on TSL and TNC to keep you guys busy for a while before we made our move on either of you. When it became clear that wouldn't happen it was far too late, I don't think anyone anticipated it being over this quickly, including BG! Poor Silver and his monster hammer destined to remain in limbo until the end of time
    Yeah, i know Harry was in talks with you and A&D for a long time to share a WW and that's probably why you took it so late. But if you had hammers at home like you say i'm surprised we didn't see it maybe earlier, at least a couple to have a go at us and try to gain back some of the time lost.
    Maybe, like you say, you counted on TSL and they were too late too.
    This is the only thing that really baffles me i guess, we were scouted right after we moved in all the def and still no major attacks came. Yes, one hammer that was from the spy, but don't you send at least one more big one from you or TSL as a backup? What if it bounced?
    We had only one hammer left and that was sent early too, the only thing we had left was to build def, no chance at attacking.

But we were on the edge of our seats until the end and feeding that x5 army for 5-6 days wasn't easy (if i see another "MM Wheat to the x5" in the next months i'll break something

Regarding the spy it was only a big deal because it was the defining moment everyone knew BG had won. In reality your victory had probably already been decided, but thats what folks here will remember about your win. If that doesn't sit well with you then perhaps your leader shouldn't have done it.

Kudos on your defense count though, the next server should be an interesting one!

Anyway it's been a fun server peeps, hopefully I'll see many of you next round
    I came into this server not knowing anyone so i just made the best out of the situation but last time i played the WW holders would make a separate wing with only trusted members to avoid things like this, maybe it needed to happen so in the future people expect it. And we had spies into our alliance from our competitors but they kinda left mid-game. So we weren't the only ones using them but i guess since we won we're taking all the blame for it

Anyway, it was a nice server and see you at the restart

I think I'll pass, the few times I did speak to the odd TSL/TNC member they had plenty to say about your obsession for rankings, none of it good. Did you forget it's a team based game?
    Ok, your call, however I have to remind you I had a hammer which was not used because ally leadership decided I will go in first wave, although I prefered to go in first wave...

And I did help ally when needed, I offered my smashy hamer to be used in actions against BG, but I was never included in ops. It is not that I simmed during whole server

Well, from your last post I can tell that TSL/TNC were gossipping me. I did not join their skype chatroom, except ww hit room, so can not see such messages, if there were any. However if leaders had something to say to me about improving my game style (or my attitude) they could have told me.
    Last edited by ray; 07 Dec 2015 at 06:28 PM.

i wasn't involved in any of the politics but I'm sorry, what?

Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Ok, your call, however I have to remind you I had a hammer which was not used because ally leadership decided I will go in first wave, although I prefered to go in first wave...
    You have even already edited it?!?

Am I being a plimsole here?
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

MemberMember

I'll start by saying TNC have developed from a defence based alliance, to a defence ally with teeth the fact our hammers were unused is just a sad fact of travian.
    Our best ATTACK server our best raid server
    Server Awards

IGN (single or dual-account): themightyreds : dual was Lovisa (hello)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Alliance: to build a hammer, and still def the ally, madness, once hammer was used we easily build defence, mainy due to Lovisa being a def machine

Best Alliance was anyone really that good?l

Best Player on the Server:

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance:
    Best Opponent:

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Meira, escape, jef bent the list is endless we had defence

Best Leader (Your own):Harry of prodigy, he turned up every day and led the ally

Best Leader (Not your own): not feeding any egos

Stupidest Decision: Dualling we could of done so much more as seperate accounts
    Most Underrated: Atlas

Best Noob:

Well done to all in TNC/TSL we came we saw and failed to conquer, but we knew it was a game

Most Overrated: no one

Best Moment: a red ribbon for a def account

IGN (single or dual-account): Farmer (single)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Solo offense account in the boonies to build up something of a hammer for late-game/end game.

Alliance: TSL

Best Player on the Server: Stormfront. You know, wherever that guy goes chaos follows. (and I don't mean the alliance). The only one left that I know of from S&M, but from what I've seen on the outside in greatness has followed him around.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Zanadu comes to mind, although I'm still hurt about him stealing my arti last server with the sneaky hero send.

Best Opponent: Personally? None, I really didn't interact much with anyone war-wise on this server.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: That would be hard to say as I'm not a leader and unable to see the info needed. I wouldn't rate the "best" defender on troops counts though, but rather on consistency in sending and always being on the strong lines when your ally needs you.

Best Leader (Your own): I got a soft stop for Jonah

Best Leader (Not your own): Beefcake

Stupidest Decision: Not being more assertive with AA arti. Happened last server too, I'm always passive about it and end up never getting the arti's I need to really build troops. Completely my fault though.

Most Underrated: BG alliance easily.

Best Noob: New people get into travian? What?

Most Overrated: TSL, unfortunately.

Best Moment: Worrying if my sending to the large storage arti and forgetting my natar horn would cost me a lot of troops, only to find out the natar troop counts for this server were super low compared to estimates from other servers, and I loss even less than I expected to lose WITH the horn.

All's fair in love and war. Props to BG for winning, and they did it well. We should have had 2+ large hammers going to the WW, not only one. We had many more hammers not used that could have been directed at the x5 previously since everyone knows it's such an important artifact to get off of a wonder before hitting it. We learned that last server I thought.

I was really inactive towards the end of this server, and sadly won't be returning. IRL has beaten me

Server Awards

IGN: Boz Vale

Your Set-up and Achievements: Spy. Experimental account. Later starter.

Alliance: TNC

Best Player on the Server: That would be me. OMG I've never seen so many noobs in one place.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: They didn't have time for offense - they all had to raid all the time.

Best Opponent: Boredom. WWKs are tiresome to build.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Really? I don't think TNC really defended themselves. Average was like 10.000 defkills for an entire server...

Best Leader (Your own): I like Raff. Was he there?

Best Leader (Not your own): Beefcake did a great job at endgame. Apart from loosing a trillion set of plans

Stupidest Decision: Not turning off the TNC/TSL allychat.

Most Underrated: Padawans.

Best Noob: Jajes. He is nice. A shame he wasn't on the server

Most Overrated: Raiding instead of attacking!

Best Moment: When TSL removed their defense (knowing that they had lost the server) to avoid me getting kills. That was funny.

Hate the player (me) - not the game!
    Hancock

DANES - JUST LIKE VIKINGS... WITH BEER.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast