Thread: SW Cuddlefest

Default SW Cuddlefest

So in the south west we have the pretenders DC and there entorage SWM

Alliance Players Points
    1. DC 33 146 4802

NAPs:
    SWMtoo
    SWM

What you could need a Nap for before BP needs explaining to me please.

How can these so called "experienced" players be so eager to ally them selves with every potential farm in sight?

SWM has 3 wings already.
    Confederation Pacts:

SWMalso
    SWMtoo

But its probably just because they cant upgrade there embassy fast enough

28 + 17 + 10 = 55 players

So they are nearly a full 60 and BP has yet to end!

Interesting, jokes aside looks (at day 4) SW probably the quad to beat with so many simmers holding hands down there.

- - - Updated - - -

I've copied Messys post into the s2 embassy, we don't agree on much but in this he has a good point. Quite an amusing display of DC "elitism", perhaps they should come up with a new "we'll take anyone" slogon.

And SWM, I thought better of you

Quote Originally Posted by Nibnob View Post

SWM has 3 wings already.
    Confederation Pacts:

SWMalso
    SWMtoo

But its probably just because they cant upgrade there embassy fast enough
    Seems more sensible than a waiting list. I somehow doubt they'll stick with 3 wings going forward. The NAP is lame, I guess SWM don't have much stomach for another quad war after the pasting they got from Pulsant last round though.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Quite an amusing display of DC "elitism", perhaps they should come up with a new "we'll take anyone" slogon.
    Got any ideas for that "We'll take anyone" slogon you suggested we should have? So far I'm liking 'We'll take anyone. Come to us. We won't come to you.'

Side note: Even ACTION are joining in with the cuddles by copying part of our alliance description in their one
    Think outside of the box, create your own path in life. You laugh at me because I am different; I laugh because you are all the same.
    ~ Daniel Knode

Quote Originally Posted by PaRaSiTe View Post
    Got any ideas for that "We'll take anyone" slogon you suggested we should have? So far I'm liking 'We'll take anyone. Come to us. We won't come to you.'

Side note: Even ACTION are joining in with the cuddles by copying part of our alliance description in their one
    Hehe, I like it. As for suggestions I wouldn't change much, just add a little bit on the end. "We will win this server, because there won't be anyone else to fight. Sim for the win!"

Seems like ACTION are keen to follow DCs example, fertile ground for the next NAP perhaps? Better get in there before BP runs out

Come on guys ... where's your Christmas spirit!

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

haha... the multiple embassies is just smart and common sense... why stretch 1 embassy and hinder 1 player game when you can have as many small embassies as you need until everyone get their 2nd villa and then the ally will restructurate in 1 or 2 wings depends on the number and quality of those players...

about the nap... yes I do agree was signed kind of quick and If I was still leading SWM this would have not happen so fast, but I am not leading and have to trust the leaders are taking the right decision... I know for sure they are putting lots of time and effort in this and talking from experience that is not easy especially when you dont have the elites in server under 1 roof like pulsant had last server... lets not judge to harsh every move lol... with lots work and cooperation from ally players SWM can surprise again the server... done it few times
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Did you see any Pulsant NAPs though?

You make an NAP... you pretend it's helping you but basically you are agreeing to help your main competition, the people who will beat you to the artefacts and build the rival WWs.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bat View Post

You make an NAP... you pretend it's helping you but basically you are agreeing to help your main competition, the people who will beat you to the artefacts and build the rival WWs.
    NAP is only useful as a starting point for further diplomacy (Confed)
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Luxor View Post
    Come on guys ... where's your Christmas spirit!
    Locked in the kitchen until christmas day sadly....if that weren't the case it would already be gone

Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    about the nap... yes I do agree was signed kind of quick and If I was still leading SWM this would have not happen so fast, but I am not leading and have to trust the leaders are taking the right decision... I know for sure they are putting lots of time and effort in this and talking from experience that is not easy especially when you dont have the elites in server under 1 roof like pulsant had last server... lets not judge to harsh every move lol... with lots work and cooperation from ally players SWM can surprise again the server... done it few times
    Agree with you about the embassies, and yep it is early days yet so we'll see where it takes SWM. However if DC were the only ones SWM were trying to size up for a beginners protection NAP I would have kept my mouth shut

Speaking of Pulsant, are they here this round in any format or do they simply enjoy spamming the forums!?

Speaking of Pulsant, are they here this round in any format or do they simply enjoy spamming the forums!?
    I humbly bow to your superior forum contributions.

Just how interested do you think we'd be in the S2 forum if we weren't registered?

Interesting, jokes aside looks (at day 4) SW probably the quad to beat with so many simmers holding hands down there.
    Shame on you!

How can you refer to these people as simmers?!

If one of the current top ten get a blue simmer medal l will let you pick my next server name

Players Ranks
    1. Oliver
    2. Nirvana
    3. Imperator
    4. Sonder
    5. Yulan Jin
    6. Prince Luxor
    7. Victrix
    8. Rifle
    9. Vengeance
    10. Woodsy & FiXiT

Edit: within multihunter rules that is
    Last edited by notorious crunchie; 19 Dec 2015 at 01:18 AM. Reason: T&Cs
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

?

Most good players are now rushing v2.. And will settle either tomorrow for very fast.

They day after for glad helms

And day after that for good starts without glad helm..

Might be some people are a lot faster than that and can settle on the 21st without glad helm, I'd be impressed.

Hmmm.. i was going to say they wont be knocked out because people are spending so much res on settlers. But if week 1 ends on the 27th, then no. I dont think any of those will be there. People who get v2 will out strip them Me included.. Maybe I can get gold
    No-cringe signature.

I humbly bow to your superior forum contributions.

Just how interested do you think we'd be in the S2 forum if we weren't registered?
    Don't get me wrong, personally I'm thrilled as the uk1 forum was about as dead as the capital wasteland. However I think you'd be surprised how many comment on servers they have no part in (cough cough MJ.) And you didn't answer the question

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    Shame on you!

How can you refer to these people as simmers?!

If one of the current top ten get a blue simmer medal l will let you pick my next server name
    Can I pick for you crunchie? Pretty please? I have cake....

Someone said CAKE!

*Sits next to Nibnob patiently waiting for a slice*

However I think you'd be surprised how many comment on servers they have no part in (cough cough MJ.).
    You know what servers i'm in and not in?

Don't get me wrong, personally I'm thrilled as the uk1 forum was about as dead as the capital wasteland. However I think you'd be surprised how many comment on servers they have no part in (cough cough MJ.) And you didn't answer the question
    Yes, there are some Pulsant players registered and no, there is no organised Pulsant presence in the server.

Unless of course they're all in an alliance together and conspired not to tell either me or the lead dude. And / or he's disowned me as a friend and is leading that alliance without telling me.

It's all a conspiracy! Paranoia commencing in 5...4...3...

Going off to eat worms now.

Yes, there are some Pulsant players registered and no, there is no organised Pulsant presence in the server.

Unless of course they're all in an alliance together and conspired not to tell either me or the lead dude. And / or he's disowned me as a friend and is leading that alliance without telling me.

It's all a conspiracy! Paranoia commencing in 5...4...3...

Going off to eat worms now.
    We've disguised ourselves as swm this round. Feel free to put in your application to godfather to join
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnerx View Post
    We've disguised ourselves as swm this round. Feel free to put in your application to godfather to join
    Technically that was true last time when a certain someone started as the godfather :p

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    Technically that was true last time when a certain someone started as the godfather :p
    Naughty naughty ... very naughty!

http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/223599ec981
    SWM Farm, who attack me i destroyed hem
    the Israeli psyco player

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast