View Poll Results: Would you be interested in playing a x10 (or faster) server?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 21.43%
  • No

11 78.57%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An idea I wish to suggest

Are you about 12 years old? Or do you just like to act it and think it makes you look clever?
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy D View Post
    I think you make me look clever....
    I don't see any particular point in discussing further since all you're capable of is personal insults. The idea has already been thoroughly discussed, and largely dismissed so there's no benefit anyway. See you round.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

I played a really fast test server once. It was great, as I saw CM Chrisvc... and ruined him pretty quickly! lol. The game lasted a few days. Certain gameplay was pointless (artes). Bonus troops from hero adventures were amazing. villages were completed sooo quickly. It was a laugh.

But, the money to be had from it is low. And I highly doubt you would get people "reconnecting" with the 250 day games from a 2-5day game. There are numerous issues that departing players have cited that just haven't been addressed. Time is the biggest issue, and travian refuses to develop time saving mechanics, such as Market Place improvements, for example.
    Last edited by Bloated Fish; 27 Dec 2015 at 11:30 AM.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123