Thread: Xmas/net years cease fire

Default Xmas/net years cease fire

Would love to hear from the hardcore raiders and the devout simmers regarding how it affects their server.

I would assume the balance would tip into simmers arms
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Simmers will definitely have the upper hand in this time, but raiders will still be able to hit oases and get a decent chunk of resources from them. However, they definitely won't be getting as much as they would be if there was no ceasefire though.
    Think outside of the box, create your own path in life. “You laugh at me because I am different; I laugh because you are all the same.”
    ~ Daniel Knode

Quote Originally Posted by PaRaSiTe View Post
    but raiders will still be able to hit oases and get a decent chunk of resources from them.
    Don't think you're right there mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

of course not, lol... you cant attack anything, including oasis. you can only scout and do adventure...
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    of course not, lol... you cant attack anything, including oasis. you can only scout and do adventure...
    Oooh, nice to see you hanging about! Hope the break was good for you.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post
    Oooh, nice to see you hanging about! Hope the break was good for you.
    thx... only here to see how fast I can settle (started wed at 9am and sent settlers tue morning at 00:25 and I see is like riding a bike lol... also helped a bit swm with the building plan to get fast their 2nd and it worked nicely... now that the cropper is settled will make it a nice xmas present to someone in swm and get back in retirement
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

The majority of raiders don't actually make enough to feed their troops (there are a handful of exceptions). Most players can gain through parking their troops up somewhere and living off the plus wheat in their caps. (This obviously doesn't work if a player is entirely dependent on raiding and hasn't built up their resource fields much at all).

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

don't care either way, no one is dumb enough to mess with me, even those who are get nothing in return.

It helps simmers, but 3 days of from raiding wont stop any determined raiders.

More important is ceasefire and what it represents, spending time with family and friends without caring for some silly game, they are more important.
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 24 Dec 2015 at 03:43 AM.
    No-cringe signature.

New Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    now that the cropper is settled will make it a nice xmas present to someone in swm and get back in retirement
    Thanks Santa