Thread: Artefacts spawn locations

Default Artefacts spawn locations

I have a question about the spawning of the artefacts in a server, do they spawn in the same location each server as the last round? Or is even the same ones spawn in the same quadrant or is it all totally random from each server round to another?

Thanks

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

wow that's a gem, cheers Ryder

*edit: aw no, the images are failing to load for me
    Last edited by Cordless Plug; 08 Jan 2016 at 01:53 AM.

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Hi there,

I can point you to a similar analysis done on the French Travian forums:

http://archive.forum.travian.fr/showthread.php?t=121869

My French is rudimentary but I've managed to use this myself since the images in Fhuaran's guide have failed to load, Hopefully between the two you can get the gist of it. The main points are that as Fhuaran's guide states they will always spawn in an ark (ark positioning is most central for Unique and furthest away for Small) and the order in which they spawn in this ark will remain the same. The main way they change from server to server is the rotational change.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Yup - the links the guys have posted.

Two factors change - the distance from the centre - especially for small and large (but not really unique) will increase in proportion to the 'size' of the server. Small artefacts will often be out in the sticks, but large won't be too far from a larger number of players.

And as tombo says, the rotational change varies by server - which means some years you can find more right on the border than others.