Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Attack Reports of UKX

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/26054590c8d

Not the best attack report but a nice bounty.
    Last edited by amarok1; 19 Feb 2016 at 05:41 PM.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amarok1 View Post
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/26054590c8d

Not the best attack report but a nice bounty.
    if your going to show a report show the whole thing if your embarrassed about the size of your hammer u can always claim the rest was out raiding because your negative wheat is MASSIVE .

Quote Originally Posted by simpleplan View Post
    Biggest Gaul Army(without siege) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/261328008fe ??
    There are larger Gaul armies out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    There are larger Gaul armies out there.
    How much bigger? That report is 4 days old

Biggest Gaul Army(without siege) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/261328008fe ??
    At first i thought it was big, but then i realised it wasnt.
    It is an ok size for a Gaul but what is up the the siege, so small :/.

Quote Originally Posted by mmsdos View Post
    At first i thought it was big, but then i realised it wasnt.
    It is an ok size for a Gaul but what is up the the siege, so small :/.
    I assume it's his hammer and he thought it was a big one.

@mmsdos I dont think that is the complete hammer he sent it to chief a spawn village of an alliance member so the question was is that biggest Gaul army in terms of just meat shield for the catas

That was a report scooped up from alliance attack page so @Freakazoid are you playing gauls offensive this round?

Either way in light of your ignorance thats a non cap hammer with 3 weeks production probably with a few tts and swords missing so to answer myself. Yes that might be one of the biggest Gaul hammers out there @Freakazoid

Some things might happen if one accidentally reinforced a chiefed village to late
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2638171e54b

How much bigger? That report is 4 days old
    Well I mean, I have over twice that number of troops as a gaul and I'm not the biggest fish in the sea.

I doubt I am even top largest gaul.

Well I mean, I have over twice that number of troops as a gaul and I'm not the biggest fish in the sea.

I doubt I am even top largest gaul.
    To have more then twice the amount of troops as a gaul you would have to run great barracks and great stable for 27 days. I wouldn't say its impossible. But extreamly unlikely Noone have raided or had that kind of production. so unless you hav had +30 accounts pushing you resourses from day 7 i call shenanigans!!
    Last edited by MOD Elisa; 24 Feb 2016 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovgren666 View Post
    To have more then twice the amount of troops as a gaul you would have to run great barracks and great stable for 27 days. I wouldn't say its impossible. But extreamly unlikely Noone have raided or had that kind of production. so unless you hav had +30 accounts pushing you resourses from day 7 i call shenanigans!!
    I never said it was a hammer. I have over twice that number of troops as a defensive player.

I would have close to 3x that number of troops but people keep killing them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovgren666 View Post
    I see what you did there. Censor the masses!

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

I changed none of the numbers. Let's call it a re-wording by a native speaker, to deal with a misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I changed none of the numbers. Let's call it a re-wording by a native speaker, to deal with a misunderstanding.
    I was referring to a certain situation on the server, not the report

I never said it was a hammer. I have over twice that number of troops as a defensive player.

I would have close to 3x that number of troops but people keep killing them off.
    you can't compare hammers to def. so it's still just shenanigans as the cute Elisa said

Quote Originally Posted by FNUG View Post
    you can't compare hammers to def. so it's still just shenanigans as the cute Elisa said
    It's not my fault he said biggest gaul army, not biggest gaul hammer.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2651851915f

Turns out we rescued a poor kidnapped artifact and relocated it to a safe and loving environment!

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Nice, haste is good fun.
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast