Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who back ?

i think the problem is new players prefer games were you actually go out and kill players like call of duty ect, Travian is exactly what you said all about teamwork ect.

Still cant seem to escape from here haha. i always seem to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by amarok1 View Post
    i think the problem is new players prefer games were you actually go out and kill players like call of duty ect, Travian is exactly what you said all about teamwork ect.

Still cant seem to escape from here haha. i always seem to come back.
    Also travian is an on-going game for months, while in your examples you come home, log in, play, log out. You kinda never log out of travian.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser soze View Post
    Hi I hope everyone has a good game haven't played for a few years but it doesn't seem much has changed.
    can I ask is the usual suspects the same ally from round 6 or 7?
    I came back for a server last year, first one in years. Just got an email about new speed server starting and couldn't resist a quick look, good to see a familiar name! I formed an ally called the usual suspects last year but it was just me at first and later on Cait popped up and joined me. Had a good laugh taking on Hege, chiefed loads of villages to wind them up and then defended like mad till the end of the server - they're better than they used to be, lol. Not heard from any of the old TUS players since we last played years ago, so definately not the same ally as then!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by therabidbadger View Post
    I came back for a server last year, first one in years. Just got an email about new speed server starting and couldn't resist a quick look, good to see a familiar name! I formed an ally called the usual suspects last year but it was just me at first and later on Cait popped up and joined me. Had a good laugh taking on Hege, chiefed loads of villages to wind them up and then defended like mad till the end of the server - they're better than they used to be, lol. Not heard from any of the old TUS players since we last played years ago, so definately not the same ally as then!

Good of to hear an old pal how things a Keyser without any usual suspects �� I ain't played since the first t4 on Ukx but they still gave me a medal before I start for spending more than 3 years of my life here lol. been busy with real life I thought I'd check in and play a round send me a Igm or private message m8 be good to catch up fella
    Last edited by Keyser soze; 22 Jan 2016 at 04:37 PM.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I'm telling you this guy is protected from up on high by the Prince of Darkness
    they always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser soze View Post
    Good of to hear an old pal how things a Keyser without any usual suspects �� I ain't played since the first t4 on Ukx but they still gave me a medal before I start for spending more than 3 years of my life here lol. been busy with real life I thought I'd check in and play a round send me a Igm or private message m8 be good to catch up fella
    I'm just about to register so haven't chosen my quad yet - which one are you in?

Travain was so big for so long but now you have clash of clans,boom beach, mobile strike and they all advertise. The amount of gold trav have had over the years should have kept them ahead.I can't believe travian haven't developed an app that would have at least attracted a few more new players
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I'm telling you this guy is protected from up on high by the Prince of Darkness
    they always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze

Quote Originally Posted by therabidbadger View Post
    I'm just about to register so haven't chosen my quad yet - which one are you in?
    We all know that NE is the only quad that exist

Anyone willing to take in an experienced account that is new to ukx?

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind View Post
    We all know that NE is the only quad that exist
    could of sworn there was a SW

Quote Originally Posted by keevill_81 View Post
    could of sworn there was a SW

You sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind View Post
    You sure?
    im in SW and its a dead quadrant. can tell already kinda wished went SE.

Hello everyone,
    I am barbarian in UKX which is from Hong Kong and studying in UK
    I am seeking for the SE alliance

Hello travian players,we come here to make an chaos soo then its nice to meet you

cmon MR Braca dont scare the players..............

Hello, i am nutty, and are new here. I love you all.

I am also new here, from .com. .uk has been as interesting experience but the caliber of players is higher than some of the other servers I have played on. So far it has been fun.

I heard Jane the Treesurfer was here.

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    I heard Jane the Treesurfer was here.
    She shouldn't by any chance be a flying squirrel?!?!? i would very much like to meet said lady with a fluffy butt

Quote Originally Posted by FNUG View Post
    She shouldn't by any chance be a flying squirrel?!?!? i would very much like to meet said lady with a fluffy butt
    Niet, she's a proper lady
    Last edited by Placebo; 13 Feb 2016 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Niet, she's a proper lady
    All the ladies in the flying squirrels, are proper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12