Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: The Rumour Mill

Well they probably wanna make it much easier to quit!

hmm... could you link to changes? because what i found on my own, i couldn't believe my eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by FNUG View Post
    hmm... could you link to changes? because what i found on my own, i couldn't believe my eyes...
    They're in announcements, with a link to the blogpost.

Basically you can merge multiple hammers into one mega hammer (as it appears).

yeah... i feared as much... i guess large trainer is the new best thing.

- - - Updated - - -

so i guess smitties dosn't matter anymore as well... and you could do it cross ally also if i wasn't mistaken.

yeah... i feared as much... i guess large trainer is the new best thing.

- - - Updated - - -

so i guess smitties dosn't matter anymore as well... and you could do it cross ally also if i wasn't mistaken.
    Luckily merging is within account only, but deff can be forwarded around from one big lump instead of recalling

ok, then i understand what they mean now... but still... the day travian team realises they should just lower the gold prices, that is a day the game would truly benefit and they would get more players.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar

they should make stronger def units to maintain a off - deff balance , deffers will get owned

yeah also an outcome of it... but now you can rotate def easier... that should equal it out some... but hammers wont be what they used to be now... it's gonna get awkward...

- - - Updated - - -

also my questions are:
    how will you ever kill an enemy hammer now?
    why would you ever run greats...?

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar

yeah also an outcome of it... but now you can rotate def easier... that should equal it out some... but hammers wont be what they used to be now... it's gonna get awkward...

- - - Updated - - -

also my questions are:
    how will you ever kill an enemy hammer now?
    why would you ever run greats...?
    The problem will be persuading anyone to build def now
    If they have spare res its all going to go into more off troops - to merge with their off

sigggh
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2261602b9eb That thing!
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/442138afbca A fluffy hammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/845573c4010 Titch the rammer with an inferiority complex. (5x - 4 weeks - worse ram tribe)
    and for the Faffing Hammer that got away
    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showpost....80&postcount=1

Awkward doesn't even begin to describe it. If people think the disparity between hammer sizes is wide now, just wait and see...

At least now, a smaller account still has the chance to create hammers the same size as larger accounts, because of the limitation of time. This change removes that limitation, limiting it to resources only...

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar

good ploy from HQ ............ $$$$ more gold $$$$ ...................

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Awkward doesn't even begin to describe it. If people think the disparity between hammer sizes is wide now, just wait and see...

At least now, a smaller account still has the chance to create hammers the same size as larger accounts, because of the limitation of time. This change removes that limitation, limiting it to resources only...
    Yes but merging troops costs a lot of money, but it could be beneficial in endgame for making a hammer quickly after killing off all off troops. It's a good thing everyone is quitting after this round

Quote Originally Posted by fudgegrinder View Post
    Yes but merging troops costs a lot of money, but it could be beneficial in endgame for making a hammer quickly after killing off all off troops. It's a good thing everyone is quitting after this round
    Ofcourse it's beneficial for whoever makes the hammer, that's the whole point. But it's still very destructive for the game, read my post in the general thread :p

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728