Thread: Server Awards

Default Server Awards

Looks like now the server is over and was won comfortably, against the odds, it's time to get everyone's opinions...

Server Awards

IGN (single or multi account):

Disastrous (single account) to day 160. Noro (single account) day 160 to finish.

Your Set-up and Achievements:
    Offence. Decided a week after taking over Noro to build a WWR, lost a decent amount of troops to stupid mistakes - was very unbalanced as I was trying to get the swordsmen record. Leader of ICP (ISS. of late) from about day 165 to end - I just took over the monster that had been created, trying to keep the ally together through the end game

Alliance:
    ISS. (ICP)

Best Alliance (Not your own):
    Resurge - only other real ally on the server.

Best Player on the Server:
    Will go with Iron123 for his constant attacking all server, as well as producing a nice little WWK from a 6c capital.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance:
    Iron123, same reasons.

Best Opponent:
    Venom, seemed like he was behind most of Resurge's efforts.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance:
    Cez was great throughout the whole server.

Best Leader (Your own):

ComfyPanda (Ryder) in the ISS confed - could have been a different story without him.

Best Leader (Not your own):
    Venom

Stupidest Decision:
    Probably as an ally would have to be clearing out the SW so early, then making a late decision to take part in the end game - left us with little support.

Most Underrated:
    I'll go with ISS (STONG). Not sure whether Resurge really underestimated them, or just planned their attacks very poorly at the end.

Best Noob:
    dhe went from being such a noob to actually not being a bad player

Most Overrated:
    Resurge - everyone knows why... except themselves apparently.

Best moment:
    Seeing the hits land on the Resurge WW to put us into the lead was a nice moment.

Thanks for a good server guys, was a little boring at times but ended up with the results that we wanted
    Last edited by Disastrous; 21 Feb 2016 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Formatting

IGN (multi account): Bre&Bui

Your Set-up and Achievements: Offence. Started as smashy - moved to WWK after Artes, leader at Stong (later ISS), couple of medals.

Alliance: ISS. (STONG)

NA - Shmoo and Tomkill just chilling and tearing it up.

Kamile. 1 village, top 5 attackers, cleared artes, collected plans, organised his own little posse as well as managing to build 5k cats for end game use. ONE VILLAGE!

Too many to mention but Terrapin for always attacking and Chemical Chaos for never attacking.

Best Opponent:
    Marx.

Punch. He saved my village, and countless others countless times. Being a deffer is a relatively thankless task. So this is his thank you. Honourable mentions to Thorny too.

Best Leader (Your own):
    ComfyPanda. Arrived at Stong at a critical point, took immediate charge, divided up roles, leads from the front, advised without being pushy and allowed people to take control of their own activity. His role in this server is defining.

Venom

Stupidest Decision:
    There's two. Attacking Venom with a decent sized army after Artes when there was a tit for tat. Lost 22k swords and 8k Haeds, which if I had at end game would've put me in top 10.

Attacking the forementioned Kamile early server. Borged 6 chiefs and 3k TTs trying to chief him.

Most Underrated:
    Stong. Underestimated until it was too late. Good organisation towards the end of the game.

Best Noob:
    Injury20.

Most Overrated: Resurge. They shoud've won the server. They should've taken our 5X before WW were out. They shouldn't have borged all their hammers on our WW in one go. They should've protected FIA's large hawk better so that our WW holder couldn't see their attacks incoming. They should've used their biggest rammer on us.

Best moment:

Being part of the plan to take LadsOnTours Unique Confusion and getting rid of his cap. Constant attacks from him on our smaller players was demoralising so to take away both him main protection and hammer in the space of a couple of a days was a real coup for us. Wasn't anything personal though, enjoyed playing with them early server But that's a story for another time. (Credit to SweetAngel and Vanderbaah who were getting overnight attacks for about two weeks, and didn't quit, unlike some others)

IGN (single player account): Marx

Your Set-up and Achievements: Offence smash smash

Alliance: Resurge

Best Alliance (Not your own): They were all sub-standard so cannot vote here.

Best Player on the Server: Was there one ? What constitutes best player ? ermm If I got to pick I'll go with venom, could not show his true skills as was too busy trying to keep the ally together to play his own game.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Undecided, because they always sent attacks out.

Best Opponent: Never got attacked in earnest so can't comment, maybe Spirit when he was in SDPY before the little merge. Thorn in the backside for a while....

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Sm00v my PD, would have saved me on many occasions had anyone got any balls to actually attack.

Best Leader (Your own): Venom

Best Leader (Not your own): ? Don't know any of the other, so vote should go to the winning WW holder Well done and congrats......

Stupidest Decision: Playing the server

Most Underrated: Nomad

Best Noob: Myself, see below !

Most Overrated: Myself, should be classed as a n00b

Best moment: Any one of the 18 caps we went through will do, take your pick lol...

IGN (single or multi account):
    imjustlucky - Trio account initially, dual account eventually

Your Set-up and Achievements:
    I'm an awful Travian player, my dual kept our offensive account in one piece but I co-lead ICP and was responsible for most of our offence until WW plans came about.

Alliance:
    ISS. (ICP)

NMS - got torn apart from the inside, but some members stuck it out and even had a decent attempt at the WW race.

Former and final owners of the account Burkay - aka Burkay and Dan. The former being the most dedicated raider I've ever seen, and the latter just an all-round great player with biggest hammer on this server and on others.

Hannibal/Noro (Liz) were the most reliable attackers in the alliance from week 3 to the end, Yuice secured our artes and Iron123 was able to get a monster hammer out from a 6C cap and caused the most destruction in our quad (RIP BillyIsGod), tough to choose one.

Honourable mentions - Burkay, Sam, No Quarter, Dhe, Happy Slap, Fragment, Dreylord, Boom, and I'm sure others I've forgotten who were involved in our bigger operations.

Best Opponent:
    EricCartman. Only player to ever cause us problems within the quad, and even though he backstabbed us, when he was an opponent he did some decent solo attacks.

Shoutout to Nerevar for ghost hammering 2 of our smaller players into deletion before he quit.

Cez from Week 3 was our main defensive player and a brilliant sitter.

Honourable mentions Dhonski and Odins Vrede.

Best Leader (Your own):
    I wasn't around for endgame, but Sam took charge and I doubt we would have won without him.

However, best leader for me was Hannibal, couldn't have run things without him for the earlier part of the server.

Kvothe. Steve. Bathroom tiler of legend. Took down NMS from the inside.

Stupidest Decision:
    Quitting before endgame, wish I'd have seen it through.

Most Underrated:
    Obelix, the embodiment of defiance.

Best Noob:
    Dhe began as a complete noob; by the end of the server he was a really strong player.

Most Overrated:
    Resurge - AKA Fizzlebomber, Venom trying to lead a couple of decent players and 40 idiots.

Best moment:
    Making an alliance just to get their help catting someone out of the game 4 weeks in. Turned out to be the best alliance I've been with.