Thread: Farm lists?

Default Farm lists?

Something happened to ukx earlier today. Now every single farm-list opens up when I go into farmlists to send farms. Making me have to scroll so far down. Even when I am in a village that doesn't have farmlists.

think it's been like that since server started. Personally I can't make up my mind if it's really annoying or just one of these changes I can live with. Hated it when I had to open every list and only one stayed up (was that a bug on last server?)

New Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Something happened to ukx earlier today. Now every single farm-list opens up when I go into farmlists to send farms. Making me have to scroll so far down. Even when I am in a village that doesn't have farmlists.
    You can return to the old farmlist by ticking the "Use high-performance farmlist" box in the options menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Pain and Panic View Post
    think it's been like that since server started. Personally I can't make up my mind if it's really annoying or just one of these changes I can live with. Hated it when I had to open every list and only one stayed up (was that a bug on last server?)
    No. Lists were closed and I could open them manually one by one, giving me a much better overview, especially when farming from a mobile. Now they are all open by default, which is exremely annoying and unconvenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Adairnet View Post
    You can return to the old farmlist by ticking the "Use high-performance farmlist" box in the options menu.
    Thanks, just what I wanted was that a stealth-update? Happened earlier the day I made my post, before that I had the "high performance farmlists" as default, then suddenly I didn't.