Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Defence Report of UK 1, Round 10

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

For reference this server is in week 10.

So

Assides from the roman one, these armies are pathetic.. right? Right?

1/2 week build of macemen! for the biggest one.. wow nice job!

any player worth 1 grams salt, will be able to 24/7 on level 20s in 1 army.
    At least at this point..

For sure.. I think even complete simmers this is possible
    No-cringe signature.

We have only seen one nice hammer out the lot of them and its one we didnt catch last night, apart from that they are all very poor. If they was a half decent alliance we wouldnt still be on the server.

14 players v how many havocs

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

DMR

After 10 rounds of brutal ass whooping TOTP finally managed to defend themselves against our play hammers? This should be newspaper headlines indeed. Well deserved honourable mention in the forum!

However tempted I am to put the 100's of reports of brutal TOTP hammering on the forum too, I will refrain from this. With all TOTP troops gone and most TOTP villages completely shot to pieces*, it almost seems unfair to spoil their final forum post with decent results. Progress can henceforth be followed in the best attack reports topic.

* Only applies to villages that still exist and/or are still in TOTP hands.
    Last edited by DMR; 22 May 2016 at 12:40 PM.

So all but one player uses a play hammer ? Whats with the fakes, I mean who sends 50 swords as a fake or a bunch of scouts with their deff troops as fakes ? Whats rubbish are you going to sprout about that ?

Villages shot to pieces ? Ok you knocked a few things out good job, do you want a gold star ? For the most part they are on supply villages and they get rebuilt in the same day. A big alliance like yourselves should of had rid of us easy by now.

Like I said before 14 v 100 odd come on get with it

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Numbers aside, one can't help thinking that the defending team got "awfully lucky" to send all their defs to the correct villages. If you believe in that kind of luck.

We are surprised your not already doing your normal DMR, gota keep that delete streak going, or you going to tell more "jokes" about numbers game and be wrong cause you wanna look good in whos eyes im not sure.

p.s we wanna see these reports too DMR as do who ever you wanna impress.
    Last edited by b0wnz; 22 May 2016 at 03:29 PM. Reason: reports DMR

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Numbers aside, one can't help thinking that the defending team got "awfully lucky" to send all their defs to the correct villages. If you believe in that kind of luck.
    Well they havent really made it difficult to work out. Not a lot of luck involved if your insinuating theres a spy.

DMR

Quote Originally Posted by b0wnz View Post
    We are surprised your not already doing your normal DMR, gota keep that delete streak going, or you going to tell more "jokes" about numbers game and be wrong cause you wanna look good in whos eyes im not sure.

p.s we wanna see these reports too DMR as do who ever you wanna impress.
    Ask your great leader wombleboy what happened to his off-cap hammer village.

Erm Womble (boy) That would happen to be half girl too and his other half so he already knows

Yes well done after over 100 incomming you took out our hammer vill in the last round of hits , the best thing you have managed to do all server.

DMR Remind me again, how many FULL servers have you played ?
    Last edited by Inky; 22 May 2016 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Because

:pancakes:

Quote Originally Posted by DMR View Post
    Ask your great leader wombleboy what happened to his off-cap hammer village.
    Wow you took out a non cap off village but the troops half splatted on one of your players im so glad you are chuffed about that but tbh Havoc struggle to take out a cat let alone a 14 player alliance

p.s if your OFF planner i would sack your self and do the usuall delete

DMR

Quote Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
    Wow you took out a non cap off village but the troops half splatted on one of your players im so glad you are chuffed about that but tbh Havoc struggle to take out a cat let alone a 14 player alliance

p.s if your OFF planner i would sack your self and do the usuall delete
    Watching this word salad, coming from apparently our TOTP friends, for a while now. They seem very keen with their obsession to count DMR deletions on GT. But other than that, I keep reading, reading it again... and again. Just can't seem to square the big words with reality. The only thing that keeps coming to my mind is this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cry.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	6369

- - - Updated - - -

How's miss piggy doing?

http://www.gettertools.com/ts1.travi....5/kb/rvhNT4ZT

Great photo of you DMR i will get a dummy to you

DMR

While you're still slightly relevant on s1 (since you still occupy > 0.5% of it's population), perhaps it's nice to introduce yourselves under your IGN names here. Really curious who's who.

Does it matter who is who ? You dont need to know our names since we dont want to hold hands and be friends

DMR

Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    Does it matter who is who ? You dont need to know our names since we dont want to hold hands and be friends
    Heroes

DMR for every one of us there are 11 of you and that number is rounded down. So taking out what we did is good , you taking out 1 hammer vill and a spawn thats been on 97 pop for weeks because she wanted it gone is very poor because you have the numbers to do so much more. Now go away build your troops and come back and show us what you learnt.

Without wanting to shout WEVE GOT NO TROOPS HARDLY ANY PLAYERS AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN OFF THIS SERVER WEEKS AGO. DMR- ITS YOUR FAULT WERE STILL HERE. And breathe. Honestly if i were you id be keeping quiet. 152 players in havoc 14 in TOTP several of whome havent had troops for weeks and you still havent taken us out.

Quote Originally Posted by pickle999 View Post
    .... and you still havent taken us out.
    Maybe he's just not that into you
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast