Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rumour Mill

Quote Originally Posted by powerobxxx View Post
    Rumour has it a large storage arte is about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike at this stage in the game xxx
    That must be why you had all those crappy attempts at taking it back then.

it did make me smile when I woke up tho
    Dude Double Uk2

Quote Originally Posted by DMR View Post
    MumsMuffin is about exactly as useful. Nice fit
    Thanks for the easy take though, only took 50 imps and 1 chief! Seems about right for a havoc defence, 50 spears

I appreciate the attempts to retake it though! Even if it was soooo worthless you just had to try to take it back. Did you know you can't capture a large artifact if you already own a large one? Havoc might need to link the FAQ's to all members so they can find out these basics.

But wait, you didn't? Damn, Havoc fails again. Lmao.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...4d,396688135c0

Nice to see you tried though <3 I hope Piglet has fun with it
    Last edited by GunsNMuffins; 03 Nov 2016 at 04:53 PM.

Please can we keep inappropriate content out of the rumour thread, forum is meant to be family friendly and not a place for personal attacks, thank you.
    i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii568/TravianComps/LMT.png

Quote Originally Posted by MOD LMT View Post
    Please can we keep inappropriate content out of the rumour thread, forum is meant to be family friendly and not a place for personal attacks, thank you.
    Rumour has that this is referring to a post which was spread through Skype like wildfire and I happen to believe was potentially libelous, Certainly disgusting imo and the poster ought to be permanently banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurypedes View Post
    Rumour has that this is referring to a post which was spread through Skype like wildfire and I happen to believe was potentially libelous, Certainly disgusting imo and the poster ought to be permanently banned.
    Was it me? Been on a 3 day drinking binge so i can't remember. Sounds like the kind of thing I would say though
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Oh I suspect it's been dealt with so we could probably just move on to more interesting rumours, no?

Like the one that says a certain alliance almost learned how to cut cata waves from Pulse's multiple shining examples, but they seem to have forgotten how.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Calling someone what he did is very uncalled for no matter what though.

And he wonders why he has painted a target on Havoc so much
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

DMR

To Ryder specifically, but also to the rest in general: My apologies. It was a very tasteless attempt to a joke. It was ofcourse not meant as a serious accusation. Choice of words was horrible. Sorry again

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Rumour has it, some get complacent with hawk artes

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/39892133016
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post

That was very good of you to travel all the way to his place to get your apology in person Ryder!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post

Damn this is hilarious, hahahahaha, Ryder = boss

Rumour has it someone forgot to change there footwear after nightly walk.......
    and comes charging at you with archon boots on then wonders why hammer go splat

funny part is leaders should know better

Quote Originally Posted by hagman View Post

Bizarre attack that one! Why would anyone would risk a hammer on a large AA at this stage??

Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post
    Damn this is hilarious, hahahahaha, Ryder = boss
    lol, leading from the front!
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Presuming Ed View Post
    Bizarre attack that one! Why would anyone would risk a hammer on a large AA at this stage??
    Looking at the longer picture,... the hammer in question was never going to be a WWK. it was successful in stealing plans from Adun, and the decision was taken to splat it to ease the unnecessary crop consumption, also enabling that leader to return to full defensive mode.. DO NOT think it was a reckless decision by any means.Added to that the def was by no means impressive, it was a close call.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/39906518cde
    Last edited by Eurypedes; 09 Nov 2016 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hagman View Post

And that is no way worse than a player whom every one knows has recently lost his hammer, sending fakes to plans villages with the hope that they'll be moved.. TWENTY-ONE troops too... absolutely ridiculous, laugh at us all you like, but we laugh back at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurypedes View Post
    And that is no way worse than a player whom every one knows has recently lost his hammer, sending fakes to plans villages with the hope that they'll be moved.. TWENTY-ONE troops too... absolutely ridiculous, laugh at us all you like, but we laugh back at you.
    Because the cost of the extra troop at this stage of the server really must be hurting him...

Oh Hag, your reputation lies in tatters now!
    I’m not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. It’s taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ‘Don’t take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

Spend the better part of this round as a spectator and semi-active def account due to some issues that prolonged for quite some time (Nickname: Adun) but what the hell.. You can banter all you want but this is actually how it's gonna go as the server fate is pretty much predetermined:

1. Havoc will tear down Atlas WWs at some point.
    2. Havoc will not tear down Pulse WW. I don't really think it will be possible after point 1 anyway.
    3. Natars will tear down Pulse WW as soon as they realise Havoc wont/can't do that.
    4. Natars will hit Havoc WW attempting to zero it again. Can they do that after zeroing Pulse? I think not which means Havoc will likely win. If I'm wrong - would be pretty impressive.

Bloated Fish rulz Natars main goal declared from the start - beating Pulse. Still even if pulse win "we wont view it as a failure of our goals".

As for the everlasting discussion about WW vs Non WW alliances there is nothing bad in playing without planning to build a WW. It doesn't make your team any less of a team. What it does though is stripping away the gravity of your accomplishment. Firstly because you can never win.. best you can do is prevent your opponent from winning which is not the same as actually winning. Secondly WW vs Non WW is simply a handicaped match up and its way easier and requires far less commitment to play as a Non WW alliance.
    Last edited by ggnore13; 09 Nov 2016 at 04:58 PM.

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Really. You really think Natars aren't yet aware of Havoc's abilities (or lack thereof)? I mean, we might be enemy allies and all, but give them some credit for having a brain or three. I don't think they're going to need to wait and see whether Havoc make a botch job of it all before they decide to act.

And I think you underestimate the fire power that Natars have left in your number 4.

But let's see...

Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast