Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rumour Mill

Was asked to post this as well, we where chasing it for days

http://travian-reports.net/us/img/399691a2b0e.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	399691a2b0e.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	6559  

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
    Rumour has it the Unique Haste has a new owner and all they killed was 728 scouts

Seems faking a vill for a month pays off... Two more uniques to go... unlikely to be two more months of server thoguh
    Not likely to steal the Unique Strength with the def Havoc have it though.
    UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy

Daamn.. UK players are so touchy. Somehow I write a post filled with love and positive energy and I still manage to upset 3 out of the 4 alliances in the server. This is going to be a long post and its entirely your fault! First I want to clarify I am not speaking for Havoc here, I am not being a leader in Havoc and unlike most of you I am not blindly praising the team I'm part of. I am fully aware Havoc is not a great alliance and it really did recruit all the NW and then the goats (making that a total of 4 alliances and not 3 as fish put it). Also I think Havoc wouldn't be having a chance to win this server if Natars were not hitting Pulse. Even though Pulse are playing bad they are still better than Havoc (lol let's see if I can upset a 4th alliance here ). So....

@Fish.
    Reading your posts felt like you were going to start crying any minute Calm down mate you are a completely complete alliance (not the way you put it "almost complete"). I did not say you are trash because you don't have a WW. I said WW vs No WW is a handicap in general but that doesn't mean No WW is bad and I certainly didn't say you beat Pulse because you are a Non WW. And you are clearly the best alliance in the server (so cheer up already). I already praised Natars in my previous post but if it makes you feel better I can repeat it (with capital letters if you like ). Also you don't really need to enlist all of the accomplishment of team Natars in every post of yours I think at this point everyone already knows you chiefed Pulse WW, trashed their villages and such.. So don't ruin the good performance your team showed up by acting like the village drunk who rants about all of his successes in life to make sure nobody forgets him. Seriously mate half of your posts are like "we did this and that and also we did this, oh and we did this too and we can do much more" even though nobody really criticizes your team
    I had 2 remarks - first I don't think you have the firepower to zero Pulse and Havoc WW and I gave you my reasoning - you have WWks (sorry, best and largest WWKs) but you have been a "smashy" alliance (smashy means nothing disrespectful my little.. pigeon you put it... It just means that you haven't been simming quietly the whole server and you were using your hammers a lot which is a great play and I respect it. It also results in lowering the number of troops you have due to the game mechanics - you loose some troops when you kill enemy troops you know.. ). And this is my opinion. So if you don't like it its your problem. So disprove me or say "oh mister ggnore13 you are such an expert" when everything falls in place exactly as I predicted it.
    And my second remark - you can take quite a lot of credit for Natars quality but you can hardly take the credit you wish for beating pulse. So yes, you are being way more arrogant than you should about that victory. Their current shape ain't hard to beat. For the love of God leave the fact they are in a bad shape aside - they DIDN'T FIGHT BACK. I saw like 1 (maybe 2??) decent off ops on their behalf. So I ask you again how much pride can you really take over beating this Pulse?

P.S. If you think catching siege is inevitable just because you have perfect scouting then please enlist for the next lesson after Ed. The only thing that makes it inevitable is if the person who's building the siege has no clue what he's doing

@Elisa
    I have every confidence Pulse is a probably the best team in the UK servers (I'm new here). I was not saying Pulse is average alliance I simply said you are average alliance in this server. Of course its obvious that you are not here in your full might and you miss a heavy hitter or 10 but your leadership also failed a lot here. Since the beginning you knew you are facing multiple opponents - goats in your quad, natars in another and Atlas or Havoc as your WW rival. Even then your diplomacy and recruitment (not implying you should have recruited the whole quad lol ) were totally turned off. Surely you didn't think you can beat everyone? And assuming the role of a punching bag certainly doesn't suit an alliance of your caliber. Yet you barely did any attacking this server.

@ Crunchie
    Why were you not happy mate? I basically said ATLAS and Pulse were equals. Couldn't you just take that as a compliment Being honest I don't know how Atlas came to be but if its true that you cleared 2 other alliances that outnumbered you in your own quad then I'd say you're pretty ok.

@ Ed this post got too long. The lesson will be postponed for latter. Otherwise I fear Fish will logs in with his MOD account

Quote Originally Posted by ggnore13 View Post
    I had 2 remarks - first I don't think you have the firepower to zero Pulse and Havoc WW
    I'm not even part of Natars & even I know they have sufficient WWKs to flatten both Pulse & Havoc.

We already know its highly likely that Merida's Rammer & Cool Runnings WWK are being saved for our WW regardless of whether Ryder says that Havoc are above Pulse in his hit list.
    Thats why were trying to pack the WW with as much def as we can prior to reaching the 90s.

Then you have Scar, Evil Queen, Beauty & The Beast aswell as Demon that can all do sufficient damage.

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Hear that whooshing sound? That's the clue flying over ggnore13's head. Obv my snark missed the mark?

Here are selected quotes that might illustrate it more clearly...
    they hardly provided any off player worth mentioning
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Yeow... please twist that knife while you're at it? I likes teh pain.
    That's about me, not Pulse. But hey ho, cheers for considering me not to be worth mentioning

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    Two of the WWKs we've seen belong to the "non-WW alliance" Natars and one to Pulse.
    They trash talk Pulse... No 18k+ cata armies, like Pulse had weeks ago
    At least Bloated Fish thought I was worth something. I'm thinking my price for whichever ally wants me next should maybe be a bottle of Bailey's and a chocolate mud cupcake... not sure about the cake. Or maybe a better tactic might be to apply to another alliance with promises that I will BRING the Bailey's and cake.

Rumour has it, DMR is now going under the name of ggnore13

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gfdgfd.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	6560

Carefully now Ed!

Elisa you said it yourself that your WWk was average didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    I'm not even part of Natars & even I know they have sufficient WWKs to flatten both Pulse & Havoc.
    I'm not part of Natars as well but its my opinion. Might be disproved easily soon. I'm not always right just most of the time.
    Last edited by ggnore13; 10 Nov 2016 at 04:41 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gfdgfd.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	6560

Carefully now Ed!

Elisa you said it yourself that your WWk was average didn't you?

I'm not part of Natars as well but its my opinion. Might be disproved easily soon. I'm not always right just most of the time.
    Rumour has it they have one hammer so big it plans to flatten one and have enough left alive to flatten the other!
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    Rumour has it they have one hammer so big it plans to flatten one and have enough left alive to flatten the other!
    Tbh - we have alot of hammers that could flatten one of the WW's and have enough alive to flatten another but luckily we're up for an Atlas win now.......
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Tbh - we have alot of hammers that could flatten one of the WW's and have enough alive to flatten another but luckily we're up for an Atlas win now.......
    Did I mention how dashingly handsome you are? X
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Then you have Scar, Evil Queen, Beauty & The Beast aswell as Demon that can all do sufficient damage.
    It's nice to be included in that list but I'm not sure we have that kind of potential, we're more from the it's not the size that matters but how you use it camp... don't think that works on a WW

Not likely to steal the Unique Strength with the def Havoc have it though.
    Doesn't leave much in the way of options then

Well we three Bears Lions might be thinking the Fool might be just right... So hold on Goldilocks looks like we'll be seeing you soon
    UK4 R2 - ben3k2002 - NORD
    UK2 R3 - BioHazard - Debello
    UK4 R3 - Chemical Chaos - NORD - deleted
    UK2 R4 - Ares - Deja vu
    UK3 R8 - Chemical Chaos - STONG
    UK1 R10 - Scar - Natars

It's nice to be included in that list but I'm not sure we have that kind of potential, we're more from the it's not the size that matters but how you use it camp... don't think that works on a WW

Doesn't leave much in the way of options then

Well we three Bears Lions might be thinking the Fool might be just right... So hold on Goldilocks looks like we'll be seeing you soon
    I didn't see your offense that was used to pinch Uni Haste until after I posted that & just couldn't be bothered altering it

Probably got more chance with the Uni Fools tbh, guaranteed wall on the Strength though

Yea I'd have expected whoever stole the U Haste to have a huge army too but then you only need it to be big enough to kill the def put in front of you... In this case 728 scouts
    UK4 R2 - ben3k2002 - NORD
    UK2 R3 - BioHazard - Debello
    UK4 R3 - Chemical Chaos - NORD - deleted
    UK2 R4 - Ares - Deja vu
    UK3 R8 - Chemical Chaos - STONG
    UK1 R10 - Scar - Natars

Then you have Scar, Evil Queen, Beauty & The Beast aswell as Demon that can all do sufficient damage.[/QUOTE]

Not sure you could calls ours a WWK, you guys in Pulse know that you have snipped us a number of time

Yea I'd have expected whoever stole the U Haste to have a huge army too but then you only need it to be big enough to kill the def put in front of you... In this case 728 scouts
    Yeah I guess so. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by yoda-beware View Post
    Not sure you could calls ours a WWK, you guys in Pulse know that you have snipped us a number of time
    That maybe the case but you've probably still got more catas than I had come launch day.

It just means that you haven't been simming quietly the whole server and you were using your hammers a lot which is a great play and I respect it. It also results in lowering the number of troops you have due to the game mechanics - you loose some troops when you kill enemy troops you know.. ). And this is my opinion. So if you don't like it its your problem.
    Yes, it is your opinion. And it is wrong. Factually speaking, we have had dedicated players set aside quietly simming all server. Please refrain from pigeon holing us.

So if you don't like it its your problem.
    And you question why people counter your posts?

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    Rumour has it Ryder's WWK is big enough for the aftershocks of zero'ing Pulse to flatten both Havoc and Atlas.

As for mine, I haven't been in the top 10 raiders all server, I'm expecting to disappoint if you guys are looking forward to seeing mine
    Last edited by Bloated Fish; 10 Nov 2016 at 11:21 PM.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    And you question why people counter your posts?
    I don't. I only wondered why are they being countered so aggressively Btw which natar are you in uk1?

Oh you're going to love it when you find out

So who'll be brave enough to say?

Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast