Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rumour Mill

What are your your worst case sims based on? Consider we are a cap and haven't raided all server.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    What are your your worst case sims based on? Consider we are a cap and haven't raided all server.
    They are probably based on holding the X5 arte

We would love to hold the 5x, but worst case sims are based on losing it...

Currently 4 armies are rolling on the 5x. One of those already hit Pulse, scouts on another suggest fakes, reports from 10 days ago on another suggests ~100k in size. So how big is darkEvil's hammer? Can it clear 600k def? Don't know, plenty of room for error here of course...
    UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed
    #9 crop UK T3, first in clubbies, #2 attacker, #10 hero
    Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin View Post
    We would love to hold the 5x, but worst case sims are based on losing it...

Currently 4 armies are rolling on the 5x. One of those already hit Pulse, scouts on another suggest fakes, reports from 10 days ago on another suggests ~100k in size. Don't know, plenty of room for error here of course...
    Trying to figure out which one we are on here...
    UK3 R8 - Bre&Bui

Well, there are also 3 armies late to the party, but I didn't cover them in the analysis...

one by 7mins, one 20mins, one ~2hrs
    UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed

I should have been more specific. I meant your worst case predictions of the merida army size. Let's say with the x5 still there.

Don't know about worst case, but my guess is a 400k with 25k rams (axe not mace) running a mead festival...

Just checked and has a mace item, so numbers would be higher, so you can adjust the numbers for that, but work out for the same power ratio...you can add more rams if you want (like 29-30k) which is achievable for sure, but you asked my guess :p
    Last edited by Cretin; 24 Nov 2016 at 12:33 AM.

Thank you!

That there is why you don't think the wall will be removed, and we do.

Well, the wall coming down depends on 2 things. Will the 5x get ripped is the obvious one. If not, then a 650k rammer is needed (or multiple rammers). Though it's debatable how much impact the last levels of a teuton wall has (you took out WW out last time with the wall at 19)...

If the 5x is ripped then (obviously) a much smaller rammer is needed :o

- - - Updated - - -

Rumour has it we are expecting a 669k rammer

About that... id have to chec... it includes 57k rams... quantity

Well, looks like we are both flying into the HOF then! Only question is how much damage the subsequent armies do!

I'd rather take the win than that of course, but I think some diplomatic savviness may have screwed that for the team...I guess we will see what the next 2 weeks brings

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Well, looks like we are both flying into the HOF then!
    Only difference is, you'll just pop into the middle of your group whereas both our guys will top their groups with flying colours.

I'd rather take the win than that of course, but I think some diplomatic savviness may have screwed that for the team...I guess we will see what the next 2 weeks brings
    Should of dodged. Would of won you the game, especially if you guys are using your last big hammers on Atlas instead of Pulse.
    Last edited by Ryder; 24 Nov 2016 at 04:58 AM.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Now now lets not be telling fibs All defence willbe walking to it's location now, no harm anyone seeing it.

I'm dirty with you. Tellin' great big whoppin' porkies in a thread called The Rumour Mill-

oh.

Yep, those were good armies, I wish they hadn't come to me, but at least we made a good bash of it. Making you use them on us means we are doing something right (and wrong) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I'm dirty with you. Tellin' great big whoppin' porkies in a thread called The Rumour Mill-

oh.
    Nothing like instilling false hope!

Do we actually get to see reports of these armies then or are you just going to continue to tease us poor mortals who aren't in the big three?
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

Thread "WW server 1", 1st post.
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Quote Originally Posted by ggnore13 View Post
    Btw which natar are you in uk1?
    I'm on the Merida account, why? ...what account are you on?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uk1 rammer record.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	6598

Impressive ram count

Name:	Ryder bs2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	6601

Name:	Ryder bs1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	6599Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uk1 WWk record1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	6600

Ladies and Gentlemen, the credibility of Ryder

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    I'm on the Merida account, why? ...what account are you on?
    Cool Runnings

Impressive job with building that WWr up.

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast