Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast

Thread: The Rumour Mill

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    Seems like an alliance are desperate for us to have another hammer. I would have refused to send if there was a hammer that could still make a significant difference.
    Noooo! You already postponed my date w Elisa once! Don't send any hammers!!!! Cant wait to show her my convertible

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TKH_IS_BATMAN.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	6604
    TKH rolling in his convertible
    UK1 - Bang!, UK5 - Sigma

I wish it looked like that...around here they look like this now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	index.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	6607

DMR

Rumour about the arrogance of some player appears to be correct. The player in question assumes it's always about him every time the word "leader" is mentioned. Rumour has is it he is wrong on the facts too most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by DMR View Post
    Rumour about the arrogance of some player appears to be correct. The player in question assumes it's always about him every time the word "leader" is mentioned. Rumour has is it he is wrong on the facts too most of the time
    Yeah I must admit your comments certainly seemed autobiographical to me!

DMR

Quote Originally Posted by Presuming Ed View Post
    Yeah I must admit your comments certainly seemed autobiographical to me!
    Autobiographical to you. Ok. Well, if the shoe fits ....

I know you are you said you are but what am I then?

For the record, the autobiography of DMR will be available on Friday.

I feel after reading many of you will regret the words you've said!
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

DMR

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    For the record, the autobiography of DMR will be available on Friday.

I feel after reading many of you will regret the words you've said!
    This will be fun. See how far off you will be. I won't be cooperating

I know you are you said you are but what am I then?
    2005 called...

Quote Originally Posted by DMR View Post
    This will be fun. See how far off you will be. I won't be cooperating
    That's the second time you've misunderstood what that means ... may want to put down that thesaurus and find a dictionary

DMR

That's the second time you've misunderstood what that means ... may want to put down that thesaurus and find a dictionary

Says Illiterate Ed.

Consider applying for primary school mate, I will endorse you if requested

Rumor has it Atlas and Natar leadership have settled on the name for their new mega-meta.

Massive Atlas Natar - Legion Of Viciousness.

Last edited by MOD LMT; 27 Nov 2016 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TKH View Post
    Rumor has it Atlas and Natar leadership have settled on the name for their new mega-meta.

Massive Atlas Natar - Legion Of Viciousness.
    Oh I love it!

Since you keep harping on about this massive 3 quad meta though (which is hilarious in itself, have you actually counted how many quads your alliance recruited in? Can you count?) you might want to query how you managed to irritate 3 seperate alliances enough that they put you number one of their hit list.

I can't speak for the other two as I was not personally involved, but here are some words of wisdom from our side, free of charge:

Tip 1: focusing 80% of your ops on supply villages doesn't actually hurt an alliance much, it just irritates them.

Tip 2: Asking for a ceasefire then dropping out isn't likely to boost your diplomatic standing.

Tip 3: Asking for a ceasefire again while starting up a new attack op during the process isn't the best way to be taken seriously...

Tip 4: Don't waste your time asking a third time for ceasefire, you've lost all diplomatic standing by this point and it makes you sound desperate.

You're welcome
    Last edited by MOD LMT; 27 Nov 2016 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibnob View Post
    Oh I love it!

Since you keep harping on about this massive 3 quad meta though (which is hilarious in itself, have you actually counted how many quads your alliance recruited in? Can you count?) you might want to query how you managed to irritate 3 seperate alliances enough that they put you number one of their hit list.

I can't speak for the other two as I was not personally involved, but here are some words of wisdom from our side, free of charge:

Tip 1: focusing 80% of your ops on supply villages doesn't actually hurt an alliance much, it just irritates them.

Tip 2: Asking for a ceasefire then dropping out isn't likely to boost your diplomatic standing.

Tip 3: Asking for a ceasefire again while starting up a new attack op during the process isn't the best way to be taken seriously...

Tip 4: Don't waste your time asking a third time for ceasefire, you've lost all diplomatic standing by this point and it makes you sound desperate.

You're welcome
    Actually I've seen it work quite well. Take out half a person's feeder villages and you cut their production the same as hitting their cap. Every account is different and ofc it depends what point you are in the server. I guess having no resources can be irritating.

Cease fire? First I've heard of that. Who were you talking to?

Rumor has it Merida picked up that haste arti used for the hit from Atlas....
    Last edited by MOD LMT; 27 Nov 2016 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibnob View Post
    Oh I love it!

You're welcome
    So, you mean to tell us some Havoc leaders have lied and stabbed you in the back?
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by TKH View Post
    Actually I've seen it work quite well. Take out half a person's feeder villages and you cut their production the same as hitting their cap. Every account is different and ofc it depends what point you are in the server. I guess having no resources can be irritating.

Cease fire? First I've heard of that. Who were you talking to?

Rumor has it Merida picked up that haste arti used for the hit from Atlas....after a big MAN-LOV meeting
    Only you didn't take out half of anyone's feeders, you walked hammers on 24 - 30 hour journeys to fail miserably at crop-locking 1 feeder on 3 separate accounts (the damage of which could be rebuilt in under an hour by all 3) your offence strategy has been poor all server against Atlas considering when i joined you outnumbered us 3-1.
    UK1 - Bang!, UK5 - Sigma

Keep this up lads, its a gaming version if Jeremy Kyle & before anyone asks I dont watch that rubbish either.

So whose gonna be the next one upper?
    UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy

I'm out, I don't think I have the imagination to counter tediously generic memes.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

I'm not one for locking threads, but seriously coming close to it with this one. Rumour threads are meant to be lighthearted, banter etc. However, this one just seems to constantly descend into personal attacks and insults. I'm sure I won't be alone in thinking that enough is enough so I have removed several posts.
    Last edited by MOD LMT; 27 Nov 2016 at 08:44 PM.
    i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii568/TravianComps/LMT.png

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast