Thread: The ad build that doesn't work

Default The ad build that doesn't work

Trav introduced a new feature so they could gain external income. Fair play, they wanna return on their time investment. I get that.

However, end users would expect to get the reward offered for their time invested in watching the ads. Mine works sometimes but not others. I know I'm not the only one. I guarantee Trav still get paid for me watching the ad even when the build doesn't work.

Sort it out please Trav. You are upsetting a lot of your gold users with this feature and even more by it not working properly.

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

How about giving something that the bug people can actually work with? You wouldn't call your mechanic and just say "car no drive". Details?

Community Manager UK/US mhudson's Avatar

This is a known bug that is being investigated and will be fixed in the next release.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    How about giving something that the bug people can actually work with? You wouldn't call your mechanic and just say "car no drive". Details?
    When I click to watch an ad and adblocker is disabled, the ad doesn't load. Reminds me of when I was 10 years old and I text my dad's mechanic off of his phone with "car blew". Suffice to say I ruined that guys holiday with just two words (the car was fine, I was in a bit of trouble though).
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Class act! People didn't have text messaging when I was ten though

And me neither... I must admit I couldn't get it to work at first with the adblocker turned on and it had me scratching my head for far too long (facepalm). I haven't seen it finish playing the ad and then not actually activate the time bonus in Chrome but I suppose everyone has a different browser setup.