Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Story of DN seen from a members perspective

Default The Story of DN seen from a members perspective

This post was actually saved for being my post when the server ended but with the recent events happening here on Ukx I think itís a good time to throw this one out to explain some stuff.
    First yes those of us in BN decided to run from the sinking ship that is DN, why I will explain a bit further down. Our original plan was to end the server and jump right before it would have ended, but instead DNís so called ďalliesĒ NUTS decided to Backstab DN (Which I donít even mind lol) but DN leaders decided to trust NUTS all of the server so yeah.

To begin from the start I agreed to start on this server because my good pal Tombo wanted to show me how great Ukx was. So before we started tombo contacted his former dual Felix to see if the old group was starting something and it seemed like they were but under a somewhat new leadership from the usual.
    Well the first few weeks started and nothing much happened really, all seemed somewhat fine and we were getting a decent hold onto the northwest, I donít remember exactly when but It was during week 2 or 3 that we started to recruit somewhat randoms into the alliance, even though at the start of the server the agreement was that we would be a very closed alliance with mostly premades, but from what it seemed like some leaders got pretty hungry for that 1st place overall poppers, this is where some (Including me) started to question why we weíre doing it, but we never really got any proper answer at the time.
    Meanwhile this was going on we got a couple MMís talking about us doing some Ops so we at Carmine and some other accounts got excited to see our first ally OP.
    1 week later nothing further had happened, no MM saying it got delayd, nothing. So we asked on the skype chat and just got told that the leaders didnít have time to plan the OP, which is fair enough I guess would just have been nice with a MM canceling the OP so we were not waiting in vain.
    Anyways we got closer to artiís and some of us started having our own fun as we were starting to realize that OPís was probably not gonna happen this server, myself included.
    This part Iím gonna tell about now might seem irrelevant for this post but Iíll come back to it later.
    We were farming like many others and for some reason on this server spiking/not telling about chiefing a village was pretty normal things, so me and my dual was like letís teach one of these chiefers to not just spike their villages, so we sent one of our play hammers towards him late night followed by some cata waves, this resulted in a somewhat destroyed village and one of his alliance members following us home so we lost a decent chuck of that hammer. Anyways weíll return to this a bit later

We got even closer to artis and when they finally arrived we got a pretty decent amount compared to other alliances, sadly we ďonlyĒ got a large haste which I have to thank Donkey for clearing and letting us take it, so we were then like well time to hunt for artis.
    We started to make some ops with our close friends (mainly tombo) to try and steal a small haste from the alliance SC, but in the end we actually managed to steal their small trainer instead, we got pretty satisfied at the moment since now we were in control of a small trainer and could use it to our likings, or atleast we thought for the time being.
    We got told right after we sent our hammers that the leaders would agree to us taking the arti for a small week to rebuild our loss and after that we would be forced to share it with some other people that had told the leaders they would be building WWR/WWKís, we were not that unhappy with that descicion since we donít mind teamplay, but when we then also was told the only way we would get a share on the trainer was to build a WWR, we got pretty upset. We agreed to play nice and agreed to do a cap rammer for the alliance.

During this time we had kept in mind the player that follow us home, wanting to take revenge for doing so.
    So we started to plan an OP towards the alliance that was known as ITALY at the time, but few hours before we actually was ready to send we got shut down by leaders since they apparently had made some agreements with ITALY about them being our deffers (mainly for WW deff in the end). We got pretty mad and kept fighting for a chance to hit them over the next 3 weeks or so, but every time we got told that it had been voted amongst the leaders. We just couldnít understand what we then heard, a little before arti release if I recall correctly our good friend Tombo had been promoted to leader, So at this stage the leadership was: Donkey, Jeff, Gary, Martin, Tombo and then the primeleader Felix.
    We decided to start digging around who was against ITALY and who had voted yes for taking them as deffer.
    We ofc firstly asked our friend tombo if he could shine some light on who was against and who wasnít but he didnít wanna tell us anything but his vote which is fair enough.
    We then asked the rest of the leaders and what we came up with was:
    Donkey, Martin, Tombo had voted NO
    Gary, Jeff and Felix voted YES
    So we asked how did that then end up with us teaming up with them, and thatís when I first heard that Felix was apparently our main leader aka his words was the law.
    Anyways we decided to just get over it and continue building our hammers.
    We had been placed on a rotation with Blueberry and Felix which in the start sounded pretty decent, since Tombo had told me Felix was a good player and Blueberry seemed like a nice guy. But boy we were wrong with the part about Felix. We finally got an insight to how little he actually was around, he was here for arti pickups late almost every time, one of the times we had to ask Blueberry to log onto Felixís account as he was sitting him to remove troops from the village and we would then send along catís to destroy the treasury, this is when we got curious and asked about his numbers and what a horror we was greeted with, the numbers was lower than ours, and that is with felix basically never hitting anything but a small arti if I recall correct, and we had lost everything in our cap(The rammer vill) at day 35-36 yet Felix only had like 70-80% of our hammer size even though he was building in a non cap, we then followed up and asked for queue times and this is when I basically fell of my chair, it was something along the line of 50/25/110 at the time he needed to hand over the arti, when we weíre running on a 48 hour sharing circle so he should have had 108 in all to actually not drop queues. Blueberry also told us that quite a decent chuck of these queues was only thanks to him being a good sitter and doing queues for Felix.
    We decided to contact Donkey how come felix was on a trainer share when it was clear he was not capable to be on one and was just greeted with the pretty auberginety excuse of them not having others wanting to build WWR/WWKís and when we continued to question their decisions we ended up being ignored for the day, so we asked Tombo to bring it up in leaders chat but that also seemed to just being ignored for the most part.

The next couple of weeks didnít bring much to us, they consisted mainly of people quitting and then what happened to Frode(Placebo) which he already has told about here on the forums so no reason to say anything to this part. Only thing I wanna add to his is that itís so great seeing a small AA being used on a player like Felix when it could have been on Placebo.
    We then came closer to the WW time and leaders made one of their few decent decisions when they asked us at Carmine to hold the WW instead of our ever AFK leader Felix, we agreed to do so since it was likely both me and my duals last server so would be a nice way to end. Then came the realization that we needed to actually clear the WW, so leaders started looking around for player hammers to help clear the WW but guess what, we basically had none left since every single hammer except a very few had been turned into WW hammers, we got asked if we would be able to use one of our play hammers but we said no for the single reason that we at this point already felt we had given so much to this alliance compared to what we had gotten in return. They managed to find the hammers to clear it and we then got our WW.
    A little extra story to tell before Iíll start directly talking about my point of view on each leader.
    A little after we took the WW we got asked if we had any issues with the ITALY players to join the alliance and we told the leaders we would certainly not be happy about it, and we knew we were far from the only ones saying this, yet the morning after we got on to see a bunch of new players in the alliance, so we decided to show how unhappy we were with this by kicking our sitters(Suicidesquad) and ignore all leaders on skype throughout the day(We made sure to ALWAYS have either of us here in the time so nothing bad happened to the WW) And boy the leaders got turned on by this, finally we were not being ignored, but instead of apologizing they all had their weird ways to react, Firstly Jeff was pretty calm and decided to just say that when we were ready to talk about it he was ready, Donkey on the other hand sent us a message on skype saying ďIf you do not answer right away I will not hesitate to call on the entire alliance to zero you guysĒ We waited an hour more (at this stage we had ignored leaders for 8-10 hours) and we then took contact to leaders. And all they said at this stage was that we should wait as they would have a vote to see if Bilbo should take the WW instead of us, 1 day later we were told that if we promised to not do something alike we would keep it, so we just said sure.
    Anyways let us get to the fun part I guess, where I will tell you my point of view on each of the leaders.
    Letís start with the few good ones.

Martin: Not much to say about him as a leader since it was very little I saw/heard of him and his work as a leader, only thing to say is that it seems like we have the same opinions on a lot of stuff.

Tombo: This might be biased but I donít care much he with martin was 1 of the 2 good leaders this alliance saw, he gave everything he could, was very active compared to other leaders even though he had said he wouldnít be around that much since he was busy with work etc. Tombo was one of the few leaders able to see the other leaders mistakes most of which I have covered in the top part. But sadly since most other leaders had the same opinions on stuff he couldnít do much about it. At some point Donkey fully seriously asked Tombo if he was a spy for T-Rex which at that point tombo withdrew from being a leader since he couldnít be asked to deal with those kind of accusations based on nothing.

Gary: Basically have nothing to say about Gary since we basically never got a single MM from him, never talked much on skype, so yeah Iíll skip him.

Felix: Hopefully I can leave this in short, First of all how did this guy manage to keep his spot as main leader over this entire server when he was not even around 1-2 hours a day on average, is completely beyond me. His ability to also make sure that he was on a small AA rotation is also impressive even when I and others several times pointed out that he could clearly not handle it. Every time someone went to him with an issue they got some lame excuse back and even if you managed to counter that you would just get some ridiculous stuff as ďYou gonna throw another tantrumĒ or if this all happened in the main alliance chat he would just try and find some way to make fun of the guy that had some issue, I for once got called a Fat something once by Felix when he had no counters to my complains.
    All in all Felix is not a guy capable to be main leader nor a regular leader, atleast not with him being as inactive as he have been this server, when he also chooses to ignore every complain even from the people that was with us from the start he should not be a leader.

Donkey: I actually liked donkey in the start, seemed like a nice guy with the same opinions as me, the main issue I ended up having with Donkey was that he was one of those ďunderĒ leaders so scared of the main leader that he never wanted to question Felixís decisions. I asked him atleast once or twice why he never was able to do anything against Felixís decisions when the majority of the leaders was on the opposite side, and all I got was ďWe decided to make Felix main leader from the start, so we will stick to thatĒ At which point I just laughed. I truly think that behind that scared guy there is a pretty decent leader hidden, but I sadly saw very little of him.

Jeff: I started out quite early disliking him quite a bit since I know he was the one that got the whole deal with ITALY started, and Iím fairly sure he was the one that managed to talk Felix into overruling the other leaders when it came to the vote, he was also one of those leaders always saying ďI will get some OPís planned very soonĒ But never managed to get a single one going. Other than that I donít have much to say about him in the early part of the game. Come late game I got to know him better though since he was the ones that would be sitting our account(The WW) As I said earlier he was actually taking the whole ignoring leaders for a day quite fine, so at this stage I was on a neutral state when it came to my opinion on him, But then came the time we finally started to get incs on a lot of hammer vills and other important villages (3x/plan) and every single time he asked for deff for his hammers (a few times for plan/3x aswell, although a lot of their deff was thanks to my PDís and the awesome amount of deff tombo could pull out) never was the deff sent to other hammers which resulted in both donkey and Blueberry caping their hammer vills as they were the ones it ended out being real on. As a small note in the end, Jeff might single handedly lost us this server, we had 99 queued in the 100 right after and when 99 was getting somewhat close to being done he decided ALONE to just cancel it out of nothing this might not seems that bad, but if he had not done that the ww would have reached 99 pretty late in the evening which might have caught some people offguard (NUTS and T-Rex) so who knows the server could have been over already.

Think Iíll keep it to this as Iíve already wrote way too much, but a few final notes:
    I know that Iím far from the perfect person and Iíve done my few mistakes this server, but I had to show people how our leaders are, since from the outside it surely seems like a pretty good alliance when on the inside itís not even close to good.
    Everything I have written here is my opinion on the leaders, and all the story I had along with this post is what I have been able to snap up from asking the leaders and reading in the chats we had on skype etc. what might have been going on further down I cannot say.
    All the people I have mentioned in this are more than welcome to come and give me their opinion of what I have said, and to the rest of you thanks for the server and hope to see you again on another one.

TL:DR - Read the post you lazy bananas ;)

Just to comment on the ITALY part: some guy there decided to launch a series of attacks (turned out to be fakes) on several of our villages after we deffed a chiefed village he was farming (he kept farming it for about 8 hours after we messaged him to stop). So we defended ourselves and retaliated, bombed several of his support villages.

Won't mention any names, but some of the leaders in DN didn't like that very much either, since apparently we had a secret deal with them nobody in DN had heard about. So yeah...

thank you for sharing -
    Mikle - Hegemony

New Poster

Most of this should be in the rumour mill

Its not a rumour

Some of it IS in the rumour mill. Some of it is in best attacks. A lot is here. Thanks for keeping us all updated.

Quote Originally Posted by The Busy Tueton View Post
    Most of this should be in the rumour mill
    Aye, look who has arrived, time to defend yourselves

I can only say thank you for sharing Drudez, lots of true things in there. Respect. Peace.

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Oh, Wrong thread.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar

Fab read ! Fascinating stuff!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2261602b9eb That thing!
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/442138afbca A fluffy hammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/845573c4010 Titch the rammer with an inferiority complex. (5x - 4 weeks - worse ram tribe)
    and for the Faffing Hammer that got away
    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showpost....80&postcount=1

Quote Originally Posted by Cait View Post
    Fab read ! Fascinating stuff!
    Would you buy the sequel my dear?

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar

yes please!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2261602b9eb That thing!
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/442138afbca A fluffy hammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/845573c4010 Titch the rammer with an inferiority complex. (5x - 4 weeks - worse ram tribe)
    and for the Faffing Hammer that got away
    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showpost....80&postcount=1

Quote Originally Posted by Cait View Post
    yes please!
    I'm sure it's being written by a certain someone right this moment

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    I'm sure it's being written by a certain someone right this moment
    Hopefully not talking about me because i ain't gonna write a Sequel

Quote Originally Posted by Drudez View Post
    Hopefully not talking about me because i ain't gonna write a Sequel
    Nono, someone else that still hasn't said anything in this case

Nono, someone else that still hasn't said anything in this case
    Interresting any ETA on the sequel ?

Quote Originally Posted by Drudez View Post
    Interresting any ETA on the sequel ?
    I don't know. Probably the same as the ETA on their "planned ops"

I don't know. Probably the same as the ETA on their "planned ops"
    aka never then

New Poster

Default "Leaders view"

meh, do i really have to respond to this? probably just another hour of text writing, investing time in players who are infantil and like to do their own things above everything else. if i should call any of you something, then totally, honestly deserving through long hours of listening to those so called "not listened to" complaints. Changing facts you are good at too. Bringing this to forum, well, your choice. I am sure at least the server will have their fun on us, more than you guys would ever have in your cute little fusion.

But as it is as it is, you showing your "members perspective", I shall compete as the leader that is, oh so bad 8)

1. Did NUTS betray us? They were a wild card from the beginning - right when you read this frode - but they might have safed the round from ending boring, after trex went put on such a poor show of game play.

2. We promised to stay a small group at the beginning? That was the plan before the server started, yes. But as it had started and we went over our server goals, we agreed that we wanted to play for the endgame once again. And for that, we agreed to put our member numbers up to about 35-45 accounts for endgame. Did we want to be rank one? Ofc, that's always part of it, and you, Carmine, simmed quite nicely along with the rest!

3. Yes ops before artefacts. Why were there none? Because nobody wanted to "risk any troops before the artefacts". Exept the serbians, who did us a great favour, exept for a few who would not do Anything or see Anything. Right, wind? I remember someone coming back with his tail between his legs when back then, Shane pointed his view at you. At these times The Great Tombo from Omen, was in target line as well as two other players, where nobody was interested in previously. Well he was very inclined to join any decision made back then to save his account. Understandable. Maybe I mention at this point already, that he and Martin were only "Council Members". Who cares now tho.

Leaders didnt have time...hmm, I dont remember that, but that might very well have been the case. Just, that it was not the reason. The reason was that there were all server long, not enough interested in actually doing ops, or getting the 3 chiefs plus troops, or again, "wanting to risk them".

4. Yes you got owned from the Italians then. You had a few weeks to come up with a revenge, did you do that? No. You wanted to get bigger and bigger to hit back, is that understandable? Yes. Should you complain about it though? Just my opinion, but I dont think so. But, let's get back at that later, as you did too

5. Yes, arties...I remember lots of those "good" accounts only wanting their things, which would be useful for them, and not doing anything for the ally. Some accounts like myself, or Bilbo or Donkey, got lots of stuff for the ally. You mention it later, I mention it here already - also a small aa which was not "mine" but where I wasnt even on the list at the beginning, but on the large aa. Anyway, let's go on.

6. Only a week of a small aa...and then forced to share oh gosh, artefact rotation must be really new, or you do live under a bridge.

7. yes...it may seem like that, but it is standard that only wwk/wwr users get to use a small aa. Even I wasnt on the list in the beginning, and then got caught up with it, like you, we needed more wwr/wwk's and so the lists got added up.

8. Taking revenge on the player who had followed you home..exept, that we had stayed in contact, and that player left the account long ago.

9. Plan an op and got shut down hours before..hmm, I remember tombo, relying always "yes go on plan for it we just wait for the final go", exept that my words were "it is unlikely that it will work out, but i will try to find it out", smt like that.

10. Right, here again. Tombo was only a council member and in charge of the new guys we got from his group this server. To be responsible for any of their actions and act upon. Being an old friend, I had put infinite trust in him and his abilities.

11. So you decided to start digging around...tombo didnt want to say anything, fair enough... teaming up..my word law, ah that's interesting again. My word wasnt law, or at least I didnt care for it, as long as we were 5 council members and it didnt matter, then later on we became six, including martin, so that we could get a closer perspective of you "new" guys. And a better hold, as that area was quite unstable the whole time. So being six we would never get a vote, and as gary pointed out seeing me as the main leader all round, we agreed to me receiving 2 votes to get to a decision. If my word had actually been law, we wouldnt have done DAYS of talking in the leader chat about silly mocking things by our staff (you guys) again and again. And put an end to it from the beginning. But no, must have been wrong to want to play with old and new friends, sharing artefacts and wanting the best for the ally, not just closely limited view points from different people, which names we all wont mention

12. You decided to get over it,...but still had planned to betray us at the very end of the server anyway? very reasonable, really.

13. Yes, there were actually four weeks where i had been ill with a worse influenca and virus (two different things actually lol), and two of those weeks I have been very little active. One of that arti pick ups was like explained, indeed. Lol. Discussing this here is just hilarious, but lets go on

14. I had hit two things, but lets go on.

15. I cant say if those queue times were precise, but I could imagine them to be true. Yes, at that time i didnt care much for the game, nor did i really want to be on that list, nor did I care much. With so many strong players in our ally doing ww-work, me doing some good siege and hitting a smaller ww, would have been totally fine with me. But no, I always must be judged. ***********

16. Pretty much the same again, but look here. You had 3 hammers, yourself. One wwr, which you were forced into, poor guy. But out of the three, you never got close to any decent siege numbers yourself. So, I really cant understand, why you put up a tantrum. Enjoy.

17. Yeah..if the aa could have been used on frode...if we are already doing this on the forum, then might as well go into some depth. Internal placebo fight, sending off catta waves noobishly to get them killed, in which they lost over 4k cattas on another ally. one of the italians. right, i understand that none of you guys could have known, but it is not normal to bring up secret confeds, so dont blame me with that. Where you can blame me tho, is that i was that weekend mostly out working, and not on skype, where I could have put a stop to all of this, perhaps.

18. Right, the time where i got a new nick name, the "AFK Leader". Is this how any of you would treat anyone, especially your leader who puts way more time into this game and ally, than you yourself? Or is this a way to treat a team member? Or is this any way to treat anyone? As far as I am concerned, my online times are none of their business. Not that they even were close! Usually through uni work and some illnesses I spend something between 5- infinite hours at this stuff! Way too long, anyway 1-2 hrs? In my illness bad weeks, I wasnt even that, just one check up a day - lucky trex didnt ghost me then already! hah

19. Yeah pretty messy time back then, with all the clearing stuff going on. And you clearing too, was not planned as far as i understood? Anyway, as you said, you also didnt deny holding it, and actually were up for it.

20. Puh 20 already, even taking longer than an hour, shame on you drudez!

20.1 going rampage, then telling everyone it was just because you were mad and all would be fine again..yah

21. taking the fight with the ww...a really stup!d decision...stup!d and childish

22. if you promised to not do anything like that again...if you promised! How weak a reaction that was of us, how forgiving. And still you pitch it back to us like that. I wonder why the h..you even bothered to make this forum conversation up, as you are clearly out of your m!nd.

23. I do hope that I wont get this text banned from Tombo - Omen - Forum MOD

23.1 same opinion like martin on a lot of stuff... wonder how it happened that he suicided his troops, with you holding the ww, and being able to tell if there were incommings before lvl 100, or not. Or the argument about actually queuing lvl 100 or not, to let him send off at least one of his deserved hammers. I salute you, Martin. Enjoy drinking tonight

24. Well pretty much explained already, I wont comment on the other leaders texts, as they might want to do that on their own. my own, now.

Hopefully I can leave this in short, First of all how did this guy manage to keep his spot as main leader over this entire server when he was not even around 1-2 hours a day on average, is completely beyond me.

--> so, as mentioned earlier, online times are much higher exept for that two weeks smt period. Where it was even less. Where, it still is none of their business How did i keep it...it was always council business, and as such, it was enough to have one leader online for emergencies, and the others for decisions. That is the actual purpose of the council, but it doesnt seem like you understood that.

His ability to also make sure that he was on a small AA rotation is also impressive even when I and others several times pointed out that he could clearly not handle it.

--> since i conquered it i would say. But that is not it. We needed the guys with experience to do wwks and wwrs, which would be able to handle a ww. Nobody said we needed to launch monster hammers at every Rubbish ww deff, n00b. For more, read up from earlier.

Every time someone went to him with an issue they got some lame excuse back and even if you managed to counter that you would just get some ridiculous stuff as “You gonna throw another tantrum”

--> Well, that was maybe said, because YOU DID throw a lot of tantrums, more in a few weeks than I have ever seen in my entire travian life. Right at the front with you, Lemon, as I am sure you know darned well.

or if this all happened in the main alliance chat he would just try and find some way to make fun of the guy that had some issue

--> That was the one instance, where you had absolutely no defense at your response to defend yourself. And I did mention it in public to state an example. It was embarrassing for you, and it did it's effect. You were even partly cowed, but also understood it. After that you were a prime example. You supported Deff calls, you built your own deff properly, as it should have been from the beginning. Will I ever apologize to that? No, because it was right. hard, but right. lol

I for once got called a Fat something once by Felix when he had no counters to my complains.

--> now that is the top of the ice berg. One as me gets mocking and swearings at his head the whole time in that conversation, and once I go to that deep level you travel at, I get reminded of it now. Nice. I wonder how much Rubbish i would find about any of you, and how people would react to that kind of trying to mob, scare and absolute rudeness with which you like to handle and go walk around throwing fits, "tantrums" and bad language at other peoples heads, all day long! And who knows, maybe I am even right, as it seems to be such a big issue to you. That was sarcasm now, which you also seem to not be able to stand, when one shoots back, huh? Friday evening, what am I even doing here xD Well, the last night that you will get me to talk like that, maybe you count that as victory, kiddo.

All in all Felix is not a guy capable to be main leader nor a regular leader, atleast not with him being as inactive as he have been this server, when he also chooses to ignore every complain even from the people that was with us from the start he should not be a leader.

--> blablabla, says the guy who knows me half a server. I truly laugh, rolling on the floor. Oh wait, I'm no kid. Anyway, no capable leader? That might be the case, as I wished to have the council handle things, and not be responsible for everything and anything, as no real leader can exept maybe for the sheep slayer, who might be born into slaying his rude sheeps.

Ignore..hm maybe i did ignore some things, too. As i will not cow to kids who only can think as long as they need to count to two. However long that might be. I am being pretty sarcastic again, but what do you expect if you dont treat anyone with respect, you dont get any back, boy.

If I went even against "people who were with us at the start", then perhaps because I, and we, the Council, don't let us being blackmailed by some guys ideas and thoughts. I often thought about giving the "honour" away, and let all those that complain take over, same as i know a few others of the council wanted, while others were just born to organise and have a smart and calm head on their shoulders. I would have done so, truly, If I or any of us had believed, they would actually handle it. But all that mocking and acting childish, and only seeing their line, I knew for sure the ally would go down straight to hell in one go, if they had responsibility, or rights for even one day. Those things would have shone through when the first real decision would have come upon them. Some members not being trusted? You need to actually do more than mocking and talking Rubbish, to receive trust. Which was clearly not earned...or does anyone disagree? Did you not feel welcomed? A lot stayed behind the fan, so I understand too, if not much always made sense. But carmine, truly. Your two main points of treason about me mostly, are just not even close to being important. You just dont do, what you did. Leaving ally, risking ww, betraying all those deffers and guys who spend a lot of time and money in on the game, and just do that? That, is the lowest form of travian player I have ever encountered.

On a side note, getting knocked down...one should not be happy about that, but I actually thank placebo for it. It saved a boring early end. Shame for martin, who worked so hard, and suicided out of reasons that are beyond me still, so far. Shame on trex for playing this weakly and spying as always, and shame on you Carmine Falcone.

Ah right. Tombo somewhere earlier rided on the word "backstabber". Because I called you that when you betrayed my trust, and didnt have the balls to come out straight at me. And just as a note, him leaving the council, nor the backstabber business, wasnt because any argument, just a soft decision of a soft mind. I hope you find your peace after this round, and perhaps it is fate - that we began in argument, and end in it again Wish you all the best, tom.

Right, so I bet lots of mistakes are in there, and quite a few of people will quote some Rubbish who can't let the opportunity go past, but i cant bring myself to spend another single second at this useless of a conversation. So go and enjoy the server, or not. Actually enjoy life.

*cough* *cough*, oh right. That was only the "view of a leader", aka "my view", aka "the poor leader", aka "the nonsense haha", aka "the AFK leader" - i actually like that one since you know so little about me ! Anyway, take care Travian Community!

RI.O
    -Felix
    Council

/Peace out
    Last edited by mhudson; 16 Apr 2016 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Cleaning up the post

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar

wow .... long read , sounds like most alliances I ve been in . Leaders are often not the best people to be leading the alliance but mutiny is rarely a good option either . lose lose scenario ( if u care about endgame ).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast