Thread: Uniques out of sync.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Default Uniques out of sync.

So we have the three different size artefacts.

The large is slightly under powered than the small but allows for the whole account, for example small diet does 1/2 wheat whereas large is 3/4. The same is repeated over the range of different artefacts

Now the unique Diet and AA match the same bonus as the smalls but make it over the account.

And the unique Strength is 5x instead of 4x, which isn't too different.

But my question is why is the Unique hawks 10x when the small is only 5x. This seems way over powering when comparing other uniques to their small version.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Albania.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	6443
    Last edited by mhudson; 10 Jun 2016 at 08:42 PM.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

I agree, given the additional effect of seeing the troop types attacking any village why does the Unique grant more than 3x the scouting power of a large?

I assume it's because players normally only build a large amount of scouts in one village, which means a 5x unique would provide only a combination of small + large (weaker than the other uniques, since the 5x bonus wouldn't help more than a small would). I agree that 10x might be too much, but it needs to be stronger than 5x. Else you could theoretically get a small + large scout for the same effect as unique, which you can't with any other unique out there. 7-8x would probably be more balanced.

3 x small, 3 x Large across the account, 5 x Unique across the account would work too
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

because scouts are kinda underpowered

tbh I think the unique scout giving double what the small one gives is ok

Mostly because even with 5x scout you will still lose scouts trying to see into enemy villlages

makes the unique scout a really good arti, can see what troops are incoming and get powerfull scouts
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    because scouts are kinda underpowered

tbh I think the unique scout giving double what the small one gives is ok

Mostly because even with 5x scout you will still lose scouts trying to see into enemy villlages

makes the unique scout a really good arti, can see what troops are incoming and get powerfull scouts
    I wouldn't say scout artefacts are under powered, just usually they aren't used to their full potential.

If you have someone who has the unique scout, and uses it correctly, it grants them access to see what is in any village practically. As nobody can easily match the amount of scouts needed to stop them making it through.

While this change would be good for the game, I doubt that this would be implemented - who listens to us anyway?

I think the uniques should be more powerful in general, as it is the only ones worth having is the haste & scout due to their added bonus over the small
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE